Fan Fictions

Sachha Pyaar-virman- ff-updated part 21 - Page 28

bluebolt thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: meera.chaudhuri

What an update dear!!! Fantastic ⭐️..Finally they are back together!!!! .. I love Maanvi in this story.. She is amazing.. She is loving, caring, understanding but above all she is a fighter... even after going through all those bad experiences, she didn't give up on life, specially on love.. I loved the way you portrayed her..  Excellent πŸ‘.. I really felt a strong compassion for Virat in this update.. Poor him.. He was tricked by that witch Maya.. but he treated her right.. Virman's confrontation part was very well written.. I loved the moment when he proposed her.. It was simple yet magical .. Will be waiting for your next update.. Thank you for this wonderful long update and for the pm also.. Take care 😊

yep..thats the character, she feminine, sexy and at the same time a very strong woman...and Virat encompasses 'love' for me..he is naughty,sweet and romantic..without even trying any of those things.

thanks for the lovely review😊😊😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

virmanfan013 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

hey dear it was an awesome update

i loved it so much

thank god finally virman are togather

sorry for the late comment

and thanks for pm

plz cont soon

bluebolt thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: S.Khan

Kya update tha yaar seriously. It was full of anger, hatred, jelousy, and most of all love ❀️. Manvis care and concern yet being angry at virat at that moment made me chuckle slightly πŸ˜†. Manvi asked maya kitni mirchi dalun 🀣'== my expression. And maya drugged his drink what a B***H and a half 😑. The way he vented his anger out at her it was like being on the ninth heaven mazza aagaya πŸ˜‰. Manvi and virats confrontation was soo cute 😳 and then the proposal wss an absolute awe moment 😳. And she will only accept until he gets her a ring πŸ˜†. Overall update was magnificent πŸ˜ƒ.
Update soon and pm me please.
P.S. the doctor play the role of cupid in my perspective that was truely an amazing character included in the ff πŸ‘
Inayah πŸ€“

thank u so much..and your review made my day, seriously
😊
bluebolt thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Suarez

Wow...wat an awesome update !!! M still thinking whether it's possible for Maanvi to forgive Virat !!!
She still love him n care for him despote what happen !!! Anger didnt overshadow her love !! Love her spirit ...her positive attitude !! She is really a brave girl !!
Even feel bad for Virat ... one must feel terrible wen u knw u r d reason 4 hurting d person u love d most !!
Brilliantly written !! Cnt wait 4 d next update !!
Thank you for d pm !!
Merry Christmas !! πŸ˜Š

thank u so much
merrry christmas to you too
😊😊
zaira_virman thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sorry for late reply...it is an awesome story...u write so beautifully...plz cont soon...
sweetyyyyyyy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
continue soon... eagerly waiting for next update...
bluebolt thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sweetysontakke

continue soon... eagerly waiting for next update...

will update in a day or two πŸ˜Š
bluebolt thumbnail

***Part 17***

As the room filled with sunshine the next morning, Manvi woke up to find herself sleeping beside Virat, his hand around her waist. She smiled, looking at him sleep so peacefully, a small smile played on his face. Carefully putting a pillow by his side, she got up, praying to god that Jeevika didn't wake up yet. She slowly tip-toed out of his room and closed the door as quietly as she could. She turned around to see  Jeevika standing in front of her, arms folded, eyeing her seriously for an explanation.

"Good Morning Di" Manvi said looking away, shutting her eyes tightly. 'Crap!! Kyu hameesha mere saath wahi hota hain jo main nahi chalti. I hate you God.' she cursed her luck. She slowly opened one of her eyes and looked at Jeevika still standing in the same pose.

"Di, I went to check on Virat, just to make sure he is alright." Her voice was faltering and she was looking everywhere except towards Jeevika.

"ummm…accha? Toh kaisa hai Virat? Actually, I am sure he must be really cold Mannu, since you are wearing his shirt" Jeevika replied trying her best, not to laugh.

Manvi didn't know where to hide her face. Last night, in the dark she wore one of Virat's shirts instead on hers. And in the morning, in a hurry to leave his room, she didn't notice what she was wearing.   "I am getting late Di, I have an 8'O clock. Bye." she ran out of there leaving Jeevika laughing uncontrollably. "Mannu ruk! Bol na kaisi hai Virat ka thabiyath?" she followed her teasing.

This continued all morning, Manvi never left any stone unturned to tease Jeevika with Viren so now Jeevika could not control herself. There were in a seminar together and she passed Manvi a note.

How was last night Mannu? Check one. a) romantic b) hot and steamy c) naughty d) out of this world e) all the above. Mannu crumbled the note into a ball and threw at her, glaring, and whispered "I hate you Di." Jeevika was laughing so hard that everybody turned back to look at her and Manvi stooped down into her chair, hiding her face with her hand, embarrased.

At lunch, Manvi was so glad to be away from Jeevika 'Thank you god, finally' she muttered to herself as her phone rang. It was Virat. She smiled and picked it up.

"Hello New York police dept? Yes sir, I wish to report that my fiance has been missing since morning, I am really worried and I want to see her ASAP. Can you please bring her back to me right now." she heard him say.

"Sorry sir, but our sources tell us that she is not your fiance yet, all our investigations point towards the absence of a certain ring. We regret to inform that you are very unromantic boyfriend and if by any chance, we do run into this alleged fiance of yours, we will advice her to find someone who is atleast sensible enough to bring a ring while proposing." She grinned.

"Unromantic??? How dare you? Manvi ki bacchi!"

"Bas bas, plz aur pakkao mat, subah se meri band baji huvi hai, di saw me come down of your room, wearing your shirt." She said very annoyed.

"Achha? What were you doing in my room? wearing my shirt???? Besharam!" he chuckled.

"Viraaat!!"

"Accha chod, I am taking you out tonight, finish your work soon."

She smiled. Her voice turned low and sweet "Kaha lekar ja rahe ho Virat?"

"Mujh jaisa unromantic bandha kaha lekar ja saktha hai abhi? Wahi boring dinner and movie.."

"Dil pe mat le yaar, mazaaak kar rahi thi. Bolo Mr. Aashiq, I know you must have planned something really romantic, but, plzzz haa! no cheesy dates like proposing on the top of empire state building or Brooklyn bridge or  anything movie inspired ok?...those are such cliches,  I just want to be with you, somewhere private, I don't care where."  

Virat just fell off his bed. He had this whole thing planned to give her a ring on the top of the empire state building; he had seen that in some movie and thought Manvi would be really happy with it. His second choice was Brooklyn bridge. "But, Manvi?????? I thought chicks die for such stuff." He asked scratching his head.

"Kya? Ewww! No way! Not me. Don't tell me you were planning something like that. When did you get so boring Virat? Anyways, bye. I got to go. I will be home by six with Di. And don't forget to take your medicine, it's on your table and get as much sleep as you can. You need to go back to your classes from tomorrow."

Virat looked at his phone sadly "yeh tum ne kya bol diya Manvi? Mere saaare plans ko ek second main clean bowled kar diya." he made an exhausted face. 'I don't think I can ever make this girl happy. Ab jaldi kuch aur soch na padega' he thought.

---

They were in a really nice restaurant, soft romantic music was being played, they just finished dinner. She was wearing a lovely blue dress. She was really happy and very chirpy, she was talking non-stop and Virat was quieter than usual.

"Kya huva Virat? Why are you so quiet? Are you feeling ok?" she touched his forehead to check his temperature. He took her hand and kissed it gently. "I am fine honey."

She smiled coyly and looked back at him "Then why are you so quiet? Don't you like this place? Don't you like the food? Do you want something else? Let me call the waiter."

"Manvi, ek minute ke liye chup rahogi tum? Kitna bolthi ho yaar?" he teased.

"Main aur chup? Not possible Mr. Vadhera." She said taking back her hand. He was staring at her continuously and she was getting very conscious.

"Waise tum ne bola nahi, how do I look today?" she asked.

"You look alright" he said with a straight face looking for the waiter.

"Kya? I worked so hard to dress up for tonight and I look just alright??" She got up from the table pouting.

He held her hand and pulled her back to sit down "Yaaar, hameshaaa ready rehthi ho badakne ke liye? sach suna nahi jaata, toh kyu pooch thi ho?"

She sat down disappointed as he looked at her amused. "Dil pe math le yaar, mazzaak kar raha tha" he winked at her. "And by the way, you look very beautiful and sexy" he said looking at her lovingly and gave her a peck on her cheek. She blushed as the waiter came in with dessert, a big slice of chocolate fudge cake with vanilla ice cream for both of them."

"Wow, this is my favourite Virat!" she almost jumped off her chair. Virat looked at her amazed, how can such silly little things make her so happy.

"Viraaat! stop staring like that, you are making me very conscious" she said blushing, fixing her hair behind her ears.

"Kyu? Is main bhi ration hain kya?" he said still looking at her, more intensely. Manvi blushed harder and tried to change the topic. 

"Achha mere Romeo, Where is my ring?" she asked.

"Patience!!!!!!" he rolled his eyes "Yaar, kabhi toh ladkiyon ki harkathein kiya karo. Aaise kissi ladki koh dekha tumne? ring demand karte huve?"

She smiled and decided to put him in the hot chair "Is it your pocket right now?" she asked excitedly reaching for his pocket.

"Manvi! You are such a mood killer" he pushed her hand away annoyed.

"Is it in this cake? This one friend of mine told me that her boyfriend proposed to her in a restaurant. He had specially requested the chef to put it in her dessert. How lame Virat! I mean, come'on, how many times didn't we see things like that in movies? Can't you be a tad creative?" she laughed loudly.

Virat's heart sank to the bottom of the ocean. He sat holding his head with his hand.

Manvi looked at him "Kya huva Virat? You look frustrated?" She said cutting a piece of the cake and lo and behold!! There it was.

Her eyes popped out. She looked at him, biting her lower lip, feeling very bad. "This is so sweeet Virat, I love it, I was just joking, I didn't really mean…."   

Virat got up and left.

She looked at the ring, it was beautiful, it was a platinum metal ring with 'Virat ~ Manvi' engraved on the inside, and a really small stone shining in between the names. Her eyes filled up looking at it. She couldn't have felt guiltier.

---

She saw him sitting in the car outside "Virat.." she called him. 

"It fine, Manvi. Let's leave. I don't want to talk about it." he said pouting. She felt like strangling her own neck.

They were driving back and Manvi suddenly screamed "Stop the car!" Virat pulled over, really worried "Kya hua Manvi? Are you ok?"

"I can't believe you could be so boring Virat!!!!!!" she yelled at him and got out of the car, banging the door shut. She started walking away. Virat, really confused, followed her worried, "Manvi, atleast tell me what's wrong?" 'Pagal ladki' he thought, running after her.

Five or so minutes later, she stopped and turned around to see Virat standing behind her with a puzzled expression., hands on his hips. She looked into his eyes and held his hand. "Virat" she said taking a deep breath. "I am really sorry, I sabotaged the entire evening, but I was just joking all the time."

Before Virat could cut her off. She continued "Baby, before you came into my life, there was nothing normal in it, I didn't have a normal childhood, I didn't have normal parents, or a normal time growing up. I always hid my real emotions from everyone. Yes, I seemed very happy outside, bubbly, talkative; but that was a facade I put up. I was scared that if people see the darkness inside me, they will run far away from me, and not want to have anything to do with me.  

I don't know why, but with you, I showed my dark side first and you embraced it with open arms. With you Virat, I am myself, what you see is what I am. I can never hide anything from you. And as a person who never had anything normal all her life, I know the value of having a normal boyfriend, a normal husband and a normal family. I have gotten enough pain and hurt for a life time and all I want now is normalcy, the ordinary. When I am with you honey, you make every second count and every minute beautiful."

She got down on one knee still holding his hand "Virat Vadhera, you are the most amazing guy in the entire universe and you complete me in every way. Will you marry me and be mine forever?" she asked will tears in her eyes.

He looked at her speechless, he just fell in love with her all over again; he had never expected anything like this.  "Yes" he replied raising her by holding her arms. He put the ring on her finger and kissed her passionately as if there is no tomorrow. After what seemed liked an eternity, they looked at each other with tears in their eyes and then Virat realized he was standing on the Brooklyn bridge and he could see the river and the whole city from there. "Drama queen!" he said wiping her tears. "When did you become so boring?"

"Sangath ka asaar" she smiled and held his arm looking mesmerized with the amazing view from the bridge, even though she had seen it hundreds of times. It suddenly became very special to her.

Sometimes all one wants in normalcy and the ordinary, and when ordinary things become breathtakingly beautiful and special, I guess, you are in love.     

Note: Sorry everyone I made you guys wait so long for this. Actually, I wouldn't have updated it but for the sweet messages and requests from you all. I am very glad I did it though. Enjoy and please like and comment, they make my day.😊 

Edited by bluebolt - 11 years ago
twinklexx thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Great update
Loved it
Contine soon
preetipc thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wow, loved the update.A lovely proposal, who can say no wen its from a lovely girl like Manvi. Virat is so lucky.Love the proposal and love her so much. Loved the cute teasing part of jeevika. So cute.😳
Indeed a very lovely update.Came early to find out if u have updated and happy to find out u have and what a  great update.Now would be dreaming all daySpecially  the last line about Love.lovely line it was.no words to say how beautiful the whole update is. πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š