Diya Aur Baati Hum

Writer's block leads to filmy DABH!!! (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 11

farhana874

IF-Dazzler

farhana874

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 3:57am | IP Logged
Uma aunty, Amlu, Samah...I will be back with the next part of the story shortly...Prayers time Big smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011Sugarush-SamiR-vish.narenSAIBALROUTH-Amli-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Writer's block leads to filmy DABH!!! (Page 7)" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

niruba

IF-Sizzlerz

niruba

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 4:59am | IP Logged
aiyo...fully in Hindi, my brain needs time to 'process' this post and all the replies...I realize it's much  easier to understand people speaking hindi than reading romanized hindi...

seems like a very hilarious post...Wink

Edited by niruba - 17 November 2012 at 5:00am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011Sugarush-SamiR-farhana874vish.narenSAIBALROUTH-Amli-

ladyterp

ladyterp

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 5:05am | IP Logged
Samir, you have truck loads of talent.  I kept imagining Bhabho and Dhaisa and their style of dialog delivery.  You got it to the T.  My God.  This made my day.  

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011-SamiR-Sugarushfarhana874-Amli-

farhana874

IF-Dazzler

farhana874

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 5:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by UMDU

Simply hilariousROFL I never knew you were so multifaceted. Wow what a piece.. Here we are arguing about the same thing again and again and you think  of such a brilliant idea  to lighten our moods. Sandhya is out on the street looking for our superman
Sandhya : Superman agar ma ka doodh piya hai to saamne aa warna patli gali se nikal ja.

Superman: Suraj se shaadi kya ho gayi tum to beheno ke beech ka rishta hi bhool gayi. Have you forgotten I am your sister.Shocked

Sandhya : Yeh sister wister mujhe samaj main nahi aata. Mujhe is duniya main sirf aur sirf Bhabo dikhaye dete hain. Unhone kaha parivar ki laaj rakhne ke liye tum he pakdna zaroori hai to zaroori hai. Tum khud surrender karte ho ya do haath doon.

Ami: Swami yeh main kya sun rahi hoon police aap ko pakad kar le ja rahi hai

Superman: Bhagyawan tum chinta mat karo jab behen ne hi saath chodh diya to  kissi se ab kya  kehna. Chaliye  inspector Sandhyaji.

Sandhya Bhabo ke saamne Superman ko lati hai

Bhabo :To tu hai Superman aur ye teri biwi. Kyon ri Ami  teri  saas ne ghoonghat dalna nahi  sikhaya. Yeh sab humare yahaan nahi chalega. Ami boiling inside.  

Aage Farhana likhegi.

Okay...here goes the next part-

Ami: Woh kya hain ki Bhabo ''Ghoonghat ke aar se Superman'ka deedar adhoora lagta hain''
That's why I don't like pallu!Dancing

Bhabo: Shocked Hey mhara...(Ami interrupts)

Ami: Bhabo, Ram'ji ko itna tang mat karo...You know Aap jo yeh ghoonghat dalti hain it's injurious to your health. I mean apki mundo ka taapmaan aise hi high rehte hain, aur phir yeh pallu is adding more heat to it!Evil Smile Aap bimar pad jaogi aur dekhogi one day khud hi Ram'ji ke paas pahuch gayi!Evil Smile

Bhabo: Shocked Waisa kya...Nahi nahi...I don't want to die before seeing my pota/poti!Ouch Le, hata diya pallu!

Ami: Yeh hui na baat...Bhabo aapko thoda excersize bhi karna chahiye...Meri patidev Superman, show Bhabo how to do it ( Samah showing some MJ movesLOL)

Bhabo: Yeh bhi karna padega!!!Shocked Okay anything for pota/poti from SurYa!Confused

...Ami continues giving special advices to Bhabo and Bhabo keeps following blindly...
And you want to see the final outcome! This new and improved Bhabo!LOL

Moral of the story: Zindagi mein teen cheez kabhi underestimate nahi karna, ... Ami, Superman and their jodi!LOL
Dekha na kaise Bhabo se revenge le liya!LOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011-SamiR-Sugarushshehjarvish.narenUMDUSAIBALROUTH-Amli-

b2011

Coolbie

b2011

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 5:32am | IP Logged

@farhana:  You have made the already hilarious thread to ROFLingROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-SamiR-Sugarushvish.narenSAIBALROUTH-Amli-

UMDU

IF-Dazzler

UMDU

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 5:42am | IP Logged
FarhanaROFL. ROFLROFLROFLToo good.

Edited by UMDU - 17 November 2012 at 5:42am

b2011Sugarush-SamiR-vish.narenSAIBALROUTH-Amli-

-Amli-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Amli-

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 6:10am | IP Logged
Yo Yo! Ferry... You know me so very well na.. Bhabho is doing Dhinka Chika Dhika Chika E E...Dancing Dancing

Perfect combo of dialogues + pictures..ROFL!ROFL!ROFL!

I'm die ROFLROFLROFL. OMG! Isn't it sign of starting laughter explosion that I was having by reading Umdu aunty's threads in earlier days?Day Dreaming ROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011-SamiR-Sugarushshehjarfarhana874vish.narenSAIBALROUTH

SwerveBae

IF-Sizzlerz

SwerveBae

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 6:16am | IP Logged
@farhana - hahahahahhaha!! Why MJ, why not Salman Khan? Day Dreaming

b2011Sugarush-SamiR-farhana874vish.naren-Amli-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top