Diya Aur Baati Hum

Writer's block leads to filmy DABH!!! (Page 10)

Post Reply New Post

Page 10 of 11

-SamiR-

Goldie

-SamiR-

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AHLMH

@Samir ...Congratulations ...1 more senior member ..~Dhinka Chika...Thanks 2 Fiza who noticed it first ...

Thanks Ashita! 'dhinka chika .. dhinka chika!' Dancing

@ ayeshi - Thanks! I'm happy to see you laughing! Smile  And yes ... Superman is a Superstar! Star

@ Vishnu Sa - Thank you for such wonderful compliments! I'm also waiting for more episodes by UMDU ji, farhana, and others! Day Dreaming

@ niruba - Aww Unhappy sorry for making it hard for you. Take your time ... and let me know if you need translation. I'd be happy to help! Smile

@ ladyterp - Thank you for the compliments! Big smile I think you're very talented yourself! love your writing! Star

@ udnis/sindu - Thank you! Glad to give you a laugh! Smile I'm sorry about the hindi thing. Again, if you want translation, let me know! But just a warning: if I translate, most of the humor and the essence of the bollywood dialogues could be lost. Unhappy. Nevertheless, if you or niruba or someone else want translation, I can do it. Smile

Edited by -SamiR- - 17 November 2012 at 12:19pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shehjarvish.naren-Liebe-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Writer's block leads to filmy DABH!!! (Page 10)" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-SamiR-

Goldie

-SamiR-

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Seyaani_Billee

@SamiR uncle/aunty/Amma/Superman' dad, whoever you are I wanted to add that by reading your post I was ROFL you've shown by this post the you can write comedy as well. But hey where is my Madhuri Dixit aka Meenaxi Rathi? Isn't she was the one who wanted to hire Sandy as her security?
I know Sandy is Bhabho's loyal beendni but where's my Meenu Lombdi?

Thanks Seyaani ji for compliments! Glad to make you ROFL! Smile 'Main hoon kaun? ... Main hoon Don!' Silly  ..  As for Meena ji ... I think she got enough screen time on Thursday's epi ... so wanted to give her and (more importantly) us a much needed break! LOL

And yes ... I also love the scene where Mohit shows his hand! LOL  Inspired by the awesome and popular film 'Deewar'! Clap

Originally posted by Juna04

Hello Hello...
ROFLROFL

SamiR  I just loved your post you are truly multi faceted with your talent and please continue to give us such light-hearted hilarious threads regularly as your creativity brings out the talents of all our other members too...

UMDU and Farhana your continuation of the script was so well done with a smooth flow and I truly hope the writers read this thread with all the comments too so they can get the continuation...

@ SamiR just one suggestion ...  could you add UMDU and Farhana 's continuation on the front pg to your post...  because this thread is going over 6 -7 pages and many may miss reading it...

Thank you all for making this weekend enjoyable and especially thanks to SamiR for such a hilarious post.

Please continue and also I would like to add that you have avenged our anger and frustrations on MOHIT but we still need that anger and frustrations on Chavvi and Meena Lombadi to be avenged in the same hilarious way...
So get the Super Duper Team of Superman, Ami and maybe IPS Sandy and Bhabho can join their team now that Bhabho has been converted to Modern Bhabho with Ami's skillful direction.   IPS Sandy will follow Bhabho and no doubt Sandy will just follow Bhabho ...
What do you think?

Thank you Juna ji for your kind words and compliments! Smile Love your suggestion ... I will do it right away! Thumbs Up

LOL Haila! Such demanding audience! Shocked don't worry ... Chavi and Meena will have their turn! You want story to end in one epi? "Ghoda ghaans se dosti karega, to khaiga kya?" .. I hope farhana takes your suggestions into consideration Star

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shehjarvish.naren-Amli-

-SamiR-

Goldie

-SamiR-

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ami_dabh

@SaMir Aunty:- You seems to be a big fan of Sallu.. Ain't you? Always use his dialogues..

Aaj rapat jaaye toh hume na chodiyo..Dancing..

Oh samir aunty kahan chal di mujhe bewkoof banna ke?? Dancing

Oye hoye balle balle shava shava..Sandy can't dance.. Sandy fall..Dancing

Jiyaa jale jaanu jale..Dancing

lalai lai lalai lalai ... kaun sacha kaun jhoota Dancing

Big fan of Sallu? He's okay ... but not a fan fan. His recent dialogues are cool and popular, so that's why I used them Geek

Arey wah! You're in full on dancing mood! Chalo ... I also join:

"... Naachein gaayein saath ... Disco deewane ... Aahaan ... ahaan!" Dancing

Originally posted by ami_dabh

Yeah samah puttar.. Agar Salman khan hota toh we can make Bhabho dance on unique dance styles like collar dance, belt dance, biceps dance or towel dance..

Jeene ke hain chaard din..ooo...o...O...Baaki hain bekaar Din.. Jaaye.. Jaaye.. Ek baar jo jaaye samir aunty ki jawani phir na aaye..LOL Dancing

http://media.apunkachoice.com/image/ni/av/big/bi-124187.jpg

HAHAHAHA!!!! Loved this post ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Amli-

-SamiR-

Goldie

-SamiR-

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by farhana874

SamiR babu...Wah wah what a thread!
After reading it am dead!
DeadLOL

I mean haaste haaste of course! ROFL

Dil garden garden ho gaya...Was thinking of being less active...But couldn't resist to comment here!LOL
And guess what...this reminded me of a thread I have been planning for a long time...Will try to finish it today...thankoo for being the trigger!Big smile

@ bold - Wah Wah! what a sher! babbar sher! Clap LOL

Less active?! Shocked  .. "Der se aana .. jaldi jaana . ... chaahane waalon ko tadpaana .. ai saahab ye theeek nahii .." Disapprove

ROFL ROFL ROFL  Loved your part! ami impression was spot on! ROFL and Bhabho doing MJ moves! Shocked LOLLOL TOO GOOD! and the pictures were icing on the cake! LOL Clap Star

Please try to continue the next epi! I think we should start taking ads in between! Get some $$$ through sponsors LOL. If anyone in IF want to advertise on 'Filmy DABH', please speak with farhana Thumbs Up

farhana874

-Liebe-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Liebe-

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
samir...its k..Tongue...give wu in eng(like this in bracket)...then who want to read hindi they can and  same to eng...Approve

example:  tumara naam kya hai(wts ur name)...Day Dreaming

got it...Thumbs Up

for this  u have to come to mkd...and learn...Silly

-SamiR-

Priya_990

Goldie

Priya_990

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Wow superb thread.funny one too...LOLatiuttam.hum prasann huve.lol

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-SamiR-farhana874

farhana874

IF-Dazzler

farhana874

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
SamiR...main wapas aaunga, main wapas aaunga
phir apne gao mein, usiki chao mein...kiya jo wada tha woh nibhaunga
main ek din aaoonga...(Kindly read ''Aaungi'', I am sure of my genderLOL)
I will be here only...But need to control my addiction. Actually this fun part I was missing these days here...Ab dekhte hain!

It's actually your turn to continue na! Then UMDU ji, then I will write the next part!Star
Hmm...Thinking of $$$! Aapna sapna money money!Cool
I already got a call from Rathi Saree center, but the lady on the other side bargained a lot, Meri baat koni sunti! So I gave her your number!LOL

shehjar-SamiR-

SwerveBae

IF-Sizzlerz

SwerveBae

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
My mom killed my mood, so I had to read this again! Hahahahahhaha! I think I'll take a screenshot of this, and then read it when I get bored..Dancing thank you for bringing my mood up agaaain Hug

shehjar-SamiR-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top