Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SwerveBae thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: June_Anne_Mary

🀣

yeh kya atyaachaar hai? Kaun utha rahi hai meri poti par ungli? Ek maasoom choti zindagi par aaropan karte huye sharam nahin aati Bhabho ji aap ko? Maaf kijiyega Bhabho ji. Par main aap ki iss baaton aur vyavahaar se santusht nahin hoon..kyaa aap bhi apni dwiteey bahu ki tarah shadyantar rachana kar rahi hai?? Aur jo bhi aap ka suputr ko mila, woh usse zarur milna chahiye tha.. haan aur yeh bhi raay he mera ki aap bina kuch soche samjhe aise baat karke khud ko neecha kar diya, khud ko gira diya... Kya yeh hai aap ka sanskaar? Aisi giri huyi soch kaise rakh sakti hai aap? Khabardaar aage jo bhi meri poti par ungli uthaaye, to mujhse bura koi aur nahin hoga..kaagdi modi bol rahin hoon...samjhi gaya tame?

Dadi, lets go to Pushkar with ami and Samir aunty, and show bhabho this 😈
.Ami. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@SaMir Aunty:- You seems to be a big fan of Sallu.. Ain't you? Always use his dialogues..

Aaj rapat jaaye toh hume na chodiyo....

Oh samir aunty kahan chal di mujhe bewkoof banna ke??

Oye hoye balle balle shava shava..Sandy can't dance.. Sandy fall..

Jiyaa jale jaanu jale..

lalai lai lalai lalai ... kaun sacha kaun jhoota
.Ami. thumbnail

Originally posted by: UMDU

Simply hilarious🀣 I never knew you were so multifaceted. Wow what a piece.. Here we are arguing about the same thing again and again and you think  of such a brilliant idea  to lighten our moods. Sandhya is out on the street looking for our superman

Sandhya : Superman agar ma ka doodh piya hai to saamne aa warna patli gali se nikal ja.

Superman: Suraj se shaadi kya ho gayi tum to beheno ke beech ka rishta hi bhool gayi. Have you forgotten I am your sister.😲

Sandhya : Yeh sister wister mujhe samaj main nahi aata. Mujhe is duniya main sirf aur sirf Bhabo dikhaye dete hain. Unhone kaha parivar ki laaj rakhne ke liye tum he pakdna zaroori hai to zaroori hai. Tum khud surrender karte ho ya do haath doon.

Ami: Swami yeh main kya sun rahi hoon police aap ko pakad kar le ja rahi hai

Superman: Bhagyawan tum chinta mat karo jab behen ne hi saath chodh diya to  kissi se ab kya  kehna. Chaliye  inspector Sandhyaji.

Sandhya Bhabo ke saamne Superman ko lati hai

Bhabo :To tu hai Superman aur ye teri biwi. Kyon ri Ami  teri  saas ne ghoonghat dalna nahi  sikhaya. Yeh sab humare yahaan nahi chalega. Ami boiling inside.  

Aage Farhana likhegi.

Hai laa.. Meri billi ke wings nikal aaye hain.😈..πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†.. Farhana won't be able to write further. She has taken short break from the forum for a while.. May be someone else has to do it. Mere sense of humor ki gravity bhi "Zero" hain.. I think it'll be better if you continue since you've scripted.πŸ˜›
SwerveBae thumbnail
Jhoomar bhi main bhool gayi, jaane ja tere liye
Arrey jhumka bhi main bhool gayi jaane ja tere liye
Arrey main toh sab kuch bhool gayi jaane ja tere liye
Tere liye, tere liye, tere liye
Arrey chod chaad ke apne Saleem ki gali
Oye hoye chod chaad ke apne Saleem ki gali anarkali disco chali!..
.Ami. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Superman.

thats the problem na! she keeps leaving me alone and doesn't tell where she's going😭 worst of all, she doesn't take me with her! 

sweetheart i was very tired so went off to bed. Now again going outside to finish some tasks.πŸ˜›..catch you later on..
SwerveBae thumbnail

Originally posted by: ayeshi_101

Wonderful Episode Samir ji...!!! πŸ‘
Thanks for making us on our weekend 🀣 🀣 🀣
Oye...!!! My little sis Sambar is present in the epi...!!! Everybody is talking about her...!!! Isn't she the star of the epi...!!! ⭐️ πŸ€—

😳

@ami take me with yooou! I'll be at your place in 2 minsEdited by Superman. - 11 years ago
farhana874 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
SamiR babu...Wah wah what a thread!
After reading it am dead!πŸ€’πŸ˜†

I mean haaste haaste of course! 🀣

Dil garden garden ho gaya...Was thinking of being less active...But couldn't resist to comment here!πŸ˜†
And guess what...this reminded me of a thread I have been planning for a long time...Will try to finish it today...thankoo for being the trigger!πŸ˜ƒ

SwerveBae thumbnail

Originally posted by: farhana874

SamiR babu...Wah wah what a thread!
After reading it am dead!πŸ€’πŸ˜†

I mean haaste haaste of course! 🀣

Dil garden garden ho gaya...Was thinking of being less active...But couldn't resist to comment here!πŸ˜†
And guess what...this reminded me of a thread I have been planning for a long time...Will try to finish it today...thankoo for being the trigger!πŸ˜ƒ

You also have to continue Uma's episode
farhana874 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Uma aunty, Amlu, Samah...I will be back with the next part of the story shortly...Prayers time πŸ˜ƒ
HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
aiyo...fully in Hindi, my brain needs time to 'process' this post and all the replies...I realize it's much  easier to understand people speaking hindi than reading romanized hindi...

seems like a very hilarious post...πŸ˜‰
Edited by niruba - 11 years ago