-ShwSha-

IF-Rockerz

-ShwSha-

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 10:40pm | IP Logged

'Till the day my life is through,
"This I Promise You..."

Direct Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=dPliSjuJw5s

Dedicated to Pritt and Belli <3

I was left in awe by Rishab's subtle changes in the last few episodes.

I love how the CV's kept his distinct character traits constant whilst writing this in.

This is my official farewell to Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon, the show that I fell in love with. The few seconds was my eulogy to the characters that were thoroughly killed.

I had to include the few seconds because I was feeling nostalgic while creating this VM as I had made a VM on the same song for ArShi a while ago but it unfortunately got deleted. I promised everyone I'll make another one but I don't feel like they deserve the song anymore. They once did though.

I hope you liked it,

Shweta <3

Edited by -ForeverYours- - 16 November 2012 at 11:55pm

The following 30 member(s) liked the above post:

angelluckdrashtiluvSiMi81DesiGirlsRockxxPWIRKrock_ruviABCDesiGirl93CheckmateIWinCarabelli5Drashti13-Raichu--happilyunknownprc_fan1.AbhIyalicious.Newton123LadyFlame-Ammie-biwi-ForeverForUDANGGGdeepak148MischiefManagedSaiSHiddlestonednehakaribatodayzstarlevernegoldenmoon-Jwalamukhi--AquaMermaiden-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "RishBala VM: "This I Promise You" by NSync" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Ammie-

IF-Rockerz

-Ammie-

Beintehaa Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
this was beautiful shweta...i love this song and Rishbala make it even more lovable for me...
great editing and beautiful composition...looking forward to seeing more on Rishbala from you.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Drashti13-ShwSha-SaiS

Carabelli5

IF-Dazzler

Carabelli5

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
Dedicated to me Belii hell yeah it better be...because its my song. Lol ok now seriously i.cant watch it...it would hurt me too much...i am sure its good but cant be better then the original. I am sorry Shweta. Love ya

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-ShwSha-SaiS

-ShwSha-

IF-Rockerz

-ShwSha-

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Carabelli5

Dedicated to me Belii hell yeah it better be...because its my song. Lol ok now seriously i.cant watch it...it would hurt me too much...i am sure its good but cant be better then the original. I am sorry Shweta. Love ya

It's ok, I totally feel you. I think the original is irreplacable too. RishBala have their own chemistry which I don't find fair to compare with ArShi's but yes, the ArShi one will forever be a piece of my heart <3

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Carabelli5

Hiddlestoned

IF-Sizzlerz

Hiddlestoned

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
SHWEETOOO I love you!!!! <3
I loved  this VM too! You're amazing. Hug

Heart

-ShwSha-SaiS

-ShwSha-

IF-Rockerz

-ShwSha-

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PrittB

SHWEETOOO I love you!!!! <3
I loved  this VM too! You're amazing. Hug

Heart

Aww, thanks! I love you too <3

Hiddlestoned

drashtiluv

drashtiluv

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
lovely <3

-ShwSha-

-happilyunknown

IF-Rockerz

-happilyunknown

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
The Arhi part made me cry swetha...:(

I agree with your comment. Rishabala have undeniable chemistry nd a passion to comment upon bt still my heart will always love Arhi more.

Fab video mix :) Nd it seems as if i need to interview you regarding your fab song playlist :)

Edited by -happilyunknown - 16 November 2012 at 11:50pm

-ShwSha-SaiS

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.