Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara

Kya Yehi Pyaar Hain?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

sharna2k6

IF-Rockerz

sharna2k6

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
I'm reeling over this weeks episodes. I'm not kidding. I don't think I have gotten this worked up over episodes since.. well ever. Even when Shivam was here and I wanted to break my TV because of him, I wasn't this worked up! PKDH is the best show ever made. And PaYa are the best couple ever. Done. No more discussions/debates. Lol.

I have not made this topic to talk about this weeks episodes, only one thing in particular. I have already written a literally long essay on Pooja's post, so if anyone is really interested in my drooling, they can read that or just to see how crazy I am..

I just had to mention one scene. After Adi like the real Romeo he is, climbs to Pankuri's window, and he says how he's started doing all these crazy things for her... It just made me feel all warm inside for Pankuri haha. This is love Adi beta. He himself has admitted that he's done crazy silly things only for her, and then admitting again that she's more than a friend to him.. Adi beta, you've got it bad and you don't know it yet.

I seriously just cannot even imagine what Adi will do when he realizes he's in love. Still honestly don't hope its anytime soon because I'm just loving this slow, damn adorable progress between them. It's not rushed, but it's perfect. There's nothing for us to complain about. PaYa are married, and we are getting out-of-this-world-perfect PaYa scenes... What more could we ask for?!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shesherkobitaash91f.s.mWahian4lyfxaviara

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kya Yehi Pyaar Hain?" in Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Dae_drmer

IF-Sizzlerz

Dae_drmer

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 12:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharna2k6

I seriously just cannot even imagine what Adi will do when he realizes he's in love. Still honestly don't hope its anytime soon because I'm just loving this slow, damn adorable progress between them. It's not rushed, but it's perfect. There's nothing for us to complain about. PaYa are married, and we are getting out-of-this-world-perfect PaYa scenes... What more could we ask for?!

sharna..i lovd every word of ur post..
yes me & my di since a week were discussing dat jab adi will realize his love for pankhu...
it will b da one of da bst couples shown in indian tv indusry..i swear it to god!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
jab sirf frn ke liye itna kuch kar raha hai..toh apni wifey ke liye kya kareaga adi..
hayee sacchi mein PaYa gonna kill me wid their chemistry...
kuch hurdles aayenge par jab PaYa saath hain toh kya gum hai...
it has been my fav show i hab ever watchd in my entire lyf...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sharna2k6anusha.cochin

shesherkobita

IF-Dazzler

shesherkobita

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 12:52am | IP Logged
I seriously just cannot even imagine what Adi will do when he realizes he's in love.

*** nice post Sharna...
What else will there be to do? He has been doing things the best of the husbands/lovers won't do... I am glad that there is a couple like that on TV serials that young girls can look upto...

sharna2k6anusha.cochin

Silsha

IF-Sizzlerz

Silsha

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 1:06am | IP Logged
Nice post Sharna.. PaYa s d lovable couple..!!!Heart

sharna2k6anusha.cochin

sharna2k6

IF-Rockerz

sharna2k6

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dae_drmer

Originally posted by sharna2k6

sharna..i lovd every word of ur post..
yes me & my di since a week were discussing dat jab adi will realize his love for pankhu...
it will b da one of da bst couples shown in indian tv indusry..i swear it to god!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
jab sirf frn ke liye itna kuch kar raha hai..toh apni wifey ke liye kya kareaga adi..
hayee sacchi mein PaYa gonna kill me wid their chemistry...
kuch hurdles aayenge par jab PaYa saath hain toh kya gum hai...
it has been my fav show i hab ever watchd in my entire lyf...

I know exactly what your feeling.. This couple just keeps getting more and more perfect. Just when you think they can't get any more perfect, somehow they just do... It will be very unjust if they do not get an award for best jodi. They are not like your ordinary couple which makes them so much better.

sharna2k6

IF-Rockerz

sharna2k6

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shesherkobita

I seriously just cannot even imagine what Adi will do when he realizes he's in love.

*** nice post Sharna...
What else will there be to do? He has been doing things the best of the husbands/lovers won't do... I am glad that there is a couple like that on TV serials that young girls can look upto...

It's sad though. They have made PaYa seem so realistic, especially with Adi's character but they've set the standards so high that I want no one less than Adi now. Not even kidding. Adi's character is just so mesmerizingly perfect that we all want someone like him. PaYa have taken friendship to new heights.

*Reemz*

IF-Stunnerz

*Reemz*

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
They are so in love , so inseparable but they're just 'Best Friends'. The only thing missing in their relationship is the obvious physical attraction. I would like to see some tense moments between the two sometime soon.

sharna2k6

IF-Rockerz

sharna2k6

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Reemz*

They are so in love , so inseparable but they're just 'Best Friends'. The only thing missing in their relationship is the obvious physical attraction. I would like to see some tense moments between the two sometime soon.

Gosh, they've given best friends a new meaning!!! I wish my best friends were like that.. LOL

Pankuri is definitely in love of course, and you can just see. She cherishes these moments with Adi because she knows this is all she's going to get for the time being.

I think with the entry of Rubel, we'll definitely see some tense moments!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.