Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Os-Saiyan..- A innocent love. Happy Birthday Mady

lazyblues thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Happy Birthday madhu... I luv u...!

The amount of fights.we have the amount.of talking we do is senseless.

I'll always remember n love u. Have a happy 20 th birthday. God u turn 20 today. Buddhi ho gai...! 😛

Party all night long maddy. Have fun. 
And tell me wht u did 😉

I promise I won't fight with u for 2 days as ur birthday gift.

And other then that I have an os for u.

It's a birthday gift for u...! It's utter crap I know n um sorry for that but do tell me how it was...!

Luv u always. May u have all the happiness In the world. 
Mansi aka purepagal...! 😃

||.OS:Saiyan..- The Innocent Love.||

Arohi opened the door to let him enter their house. A house she had renovated in his absence. It was a house not home for her until he had just stepped in.

Arohi and arjun had married 6 months ago. And due to a ungernt situation of fire at singhania's London branch arjun had to to to London that same night. Arohi and arjun had cried their hearts out that time before arjun had left. They had been dating each other for 6 years. Arjun and arohis parents were not happy with their childrens choice because they belonged to different religions. Arjun was Punjabi and arohi was a Bengali.

They both lived in Delhi when they met and became friends.

Arjun then moved tp Mumbai to settle and extend singhania firms to national n international level in Which he was successful. After arjun moved to Mumbai a year later Arohi got job in Mumbai in singhania firms. They strted.spending time with each other. They lived in the same building and went to office together. They started dating within 6 months . After 4 years singhania firm was very successful. Arjun.just turned 27 and arohi 25. It had been 6 years they knew each other n 5 yrs.of dating Arjun thought it wad time for them to get married and settled. They had everything they wanted in life. Arjun bought a 6 bedroom falt in Mumbai and gave the keys to Arohi and said they would start living there when they were married. It took them 8 months to convince their parents their love for each other. Finally after fighting and keeping them away for days they agreed and got them married within a period of 2 months. 

Arjun stepped in the house.1zt time after their marriage. He saw tears in arohis eyes as she launched herself on him. 6 months had been very had. Talking everyday on phone and Skype had kept them going some how. Arohi for the 1st few days would cry a lot but them she had to understand that it was important for him to go cause she knew her crying hurted him a lot.

Arjun and arohi hugged each other like they would never leave each other. A bell of the door had them to break the apart. It was the watchman of the building to give arjuns luggag form the car. He thanked him and gave him some money and locked the door behind him. He.turned to see a blushing and a teary arohi. He went behind her and kissed her neck and triald kisses up.her throat till her chin.

He gently turned her around and made her look at him. She smiled at him and he smiled back. Seeing the passion in arjuns eyes.arohi blushed and hid herself in the crock.of his neck hugging him again. Arjun pulled arohi Back to look into her eyes.
His eyes.asking her weather to move forward or no. She said no and shook her head. She was nervous. She had to be . It was het 1st time. Arjun leand down and whispered in her ear "I love u arohi and I.have missed u so much" 

" please dont deny my love today" arjun said.holding her close to him.She felt love in his word . She felt his need his.desire.She rose on her toes kissed him.Theyhad kissed numerous Times in 6 yrs but this was different. They felt their love for each other. They felt love. Arjun turned her around n pinned her to the door of the apartment.

"arjun aren't u hungry or tired?" she asked between his kisses.Arjun just shook his head. "Arjun " arohi said breathless.

Arjun pulled away to see a blushing arohi in front of him smiling n blushing. His heart swelled up with pride thinking she was his...! He quickly kissed her n said "I'll have a shower till then make sure the dinners ready or u want to join me to "he askd winking at her. She hit him on his chest ans he replied "aww maro mat. , apne pati ko koi marta.hai Samji ? Ab me trumhara boyfriend nai patI hun abhi toh respect dedo." he completed in a cheeky tone. 

"respect huh I'll show u respect" she said as she was behind him as he maid a run to go behind him. Chasing each other around they ended up ib their bedroom. He caught her whn she was chasing him to catch him.. They laughed n giggled . Arjun pulled arohi on the bed and started tickling her. ", no arjun plz" she said . Their breathing Was hard whn arjun stopped tickling her. He was on top of her. Leaning down he captured her lips in his. 

He kissed her senseless like their lives depended on it like there was no tomorrow. He pulled back and kissed her forehead. "Lets have dinner "he said.She giggled . "whts funny?" he asked.

"Its 3 in the night "she said. He didn't.understand her logic but still.joind her in laughing.  He came out to smell of yummy dinner made by his wife. Came and sat down next to him. " u have made this house beautiful,just like u" he said. She had indeed done a wonderful job. She had been going to office and managing the renovations.

Sue had turned the 6 bed room house to a duplex with 2 pools one dinning room and living room and tv room. Arjun didn't know they had this amount of space in the house .

Arjun arohi had a romantic dinner at 3 am the time they were finished it was 4:30 arjun helpd arohi clean the dining table. They were in the kitchen drying the dishes whn arjun threw water on arohi drenching he in water. Arohi turned around to see him laughing . Arohi was about to take some water j throw it on him arjun caught her hand n pulled he closer to him leaving no place between them. He left her hand and leand down to capture her lips that's when arohi saw an opportunity and threw water on him . Taking him by surprise and ran away giggling. Arjun had a smile on his face as he followed her out. She was still laughing as she ran and he chased her. He caught her when she was about to trip. "I will not let go of u now arohi " he said in a voice that made arohi go weak in her knees.

He finally picked her up in his arms and carried her to their bedroom.He loved her all night n morning promising her to never leave her alone again ever and loveing her till eternity...!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.vrshn. thumbnail
Happy Birthday Moon!

@Mannu: Very Innocent indeed :P :D

Love you so much Crazy bachu <3
--Anjali-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Once again Happy Birthday Madhu di ðŸ˜Š
lovely OS Mansi...
.Dulcet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
already read it, just loved it :)).. 

MAYBE givin you later a proper comment, 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DI :))
lazyblues thumbnail
Originally posted by: Varshu_Karthik

Happy Birthday Moon!

@Mannu: Very Innocent indeed :P :D

Love you so much Crazy bachu <3

😳 I know I'm very loveable...! 😆
lazyblues thumbnail
U guys seriously loveing this crap proves how much u guys love me...and tolerate me 🤣
moonkmh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Mannu,baby i love u. Its so cute. I love it. Itna swt arjuhi,judai ke baad ka pyar:)
Arjuhisis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
oooh another dedication - lemme read
Arjuhisis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wow mannu, very romantic one dear
meeting after a long separation has a lot of advantages and u have done a good job in bringing them all in the light

great dedication to madhu, mannu

once again, happy birthday madhu
.Dulcet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
we have no other option than tolerate you :D.. 

MADHU DI, REPLY TO US :D