Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

Khushi.

IF-Sizzlerz

Khushi.

JJJKJF Banner Contest Winne

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
That is how she is. She back-bites about Urvashi all the day and on theface she acts as if there is no better well-wisher of Urvashi then her. She back-bited about Sidhuji and on the face she was all sweet to him , sorry for her behavior..she hugged him etc.

She is a hypocrite.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

music_mastiarcoiristaurusbb

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sapna a hypocrite (Page 3)" in Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Chandramukhi-

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sarkar

Sarkar

Goldie

Sarkar

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Chandramukhi-

Originally posted by Sarkar

That makes Sapna a bigger person in my eyes and salman should learn some thing from this .If you keep grudges you are at loss.Salman has been blessed with good looks ,he has a good heart also but still he needs to get some thing done for his uncontrollable tongue, which slips and puts him in bad light.

@Bold: Bang on. It is so true, people with humility always get +1 from my end who can look beyond their ego.

@Red: Now you are being just generous LOLLOL

Good Heart se mera matlab that Daan Punya that he does secretly, Supports upcoming talents in Industry se tha...Thoda zyada ho gaya lagta hai.LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

music_masti-Chandramukhi-

-Cruiser-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Cruiser-

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 11:53pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by -Chandramukhi-

That makes Sapna a bigger person in my eyes and salman should learn some thing from this .If you keep grudges you are at loss.Salman has been blessed with good looks ,he has a good heart also but still he needs to get some thing done for his uncontrollable tongue, which slips and puts him in bad light.

@Bold: Bang on. It is so true, people with humility always get +1 from my end who can look beyond their ego.

@Red: Now you are being just generous LOLLOL

Good Heart se mera matlab that Daan Punya that he does secretly, Supports upcoming talents in Industry se tha...Thoda zyada ho gaya lagta hai.LOL

He also believes in re-incarnation theory (punar-janam) and truly believes life is nothing but an eternal, continuous flow!

His belief makes him offer MUKTI (freedom) to roaming in wild Deers, firmly hoping they will escape their miserable Deer life and go on to be re-born in higher forms...perhaps even as humans!
Clap

Edited by cruiser51 - 17 November 2012 at 4:36am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Chandramukhi-

ablazedmelody

IF-Rockerz

ablazedmelody

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 12:19am | IP Logged
That respect comment irked me ! From the time she became a buddy of rotlu group I kinds of stopped liking her like  used to and this Salman respecting comment yesterday just washed off every bit of likeness she is way too inconsistent its hard to make out what she actually means if she says so dramatically opposite things ! Wacko 

Please please please please someone make her ditch those chipku girls she seems to be talking their language now !! She becomes like the person she hangs out with !!!! She was all kranti when she was with Aseem, Siddhu and Sampat she discussed social issues now she is with Salman fanatics like Sana so she becomes like them praising Salman and respecting him all of a sudden !
I want her to hang out with Karishma than being with Sana and Del whole day ! She was better with Karishma's company than Sana and Del ! All this an influence of the people you be with ! 

Edited by ablazedmelody - 17 November 2012 at 12:23am

Gujar

IF-Rockerz

Gujar

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 12:24am | IP Logged
They're all hypocrites in one form or another, I never expected anything from Sapna since her first clash with Salman she layed all her cards out from that very first altercation alone so wasn't surprised at her changed stance here, good thing is they interacted [however minimal] & were cordial to one another. 

Edited by 2direct. - 17 November 2012 at 12:52am

chammakchallo

Goldie

chammakchallo

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 7:24am | IP Logged
 i see sana and sapna praising him is it sana's fangirl effect falling on sapna? 

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.