Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

chammakchallo

Goldie

chammakchallo

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
from the only one i liked to the one i just cant relate to ...yeah thats Sapna 

i was watching live feed last evening my jaw dropped when sapna said she respects salman a lot whats with the full on praising of salman when all she did for the past 3 weeks was bash him inside the house and in friday episode 

i liked her when she stood against salman's insulting manner of hosting and bullying nature but she just changed and changed how !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the time she started mingling with those rondhu girls she became lot like them now the way those chicks put him on pedestal sapna started the same..now i sympathize with salman.. sapna abused him then called him women beater this made headlines then she switches to praising salman avatar !!!!!!!!!!!!! so hypocritical 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sedzidaNawanshahrtaurusbbmusic_mastiablazedmelodySaniya93Sunshine797

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sapna a hypocrite" in Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Chandramukhi-

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sunshine797

chammakchallo

Goldie

chammakchallo

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
yeah sympathize but only for a second lol i cant like salman's insulting nature ever but terribly disappointed by sapna and her hypocrisy i cant like anyone this season completely :(  

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Nawanshahrmusic_mastitaurusbbSunshine797-Chandramukhi-

arcoiris

Goldie

arcoiris

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
Agree with your postThumbs Up. Initially I liked Sapna. She had weird mannerism but still seemed genuine and honest.But after watching her from last two weeks, she sounds so inconsistent, and seems to have blended with Rondu group. Her personality lacks the vibrance that she exuded initially.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Saniya93

sarasingh86

IF-Rockerz

sarasingh86

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
Sapna have issues sadly mental ones

Edited by sarasingh86 - 16 November 2012 at 10:40pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nawanshahrmusic_mastitaurusbb

Dexterkilaila

IF-Sizzlerz

Dexterkilaila

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
Did she really say she respects Salman?Shocked Okay Sapna...I just lost respect for you in that case! How can you respect a man that has no sense of respect for anyone!  Thumbs DownWhere is that damn spine of your's that I liked! Sheesh...Dead

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

music_mastiSunshine797-Chandramukhi-

-Chandramukhi-

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

music_mastiDexterkilaila

Dexterkilaila

IF-Sizzlerz

Dexterkilaila

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Chandramukhi-

Originally posted by Dexterkilaila

Did she really say she respects Salman?Shocked Okay Sapna...I just lost respect for you in that case! How can you respect a man that has no sense of respect for anyone!  Thumbs DownWhere is that damn spine of your's that I liked! Sheesh...Dead

Exactly that was another shocker for me when MB mentioned it. Sapna flips like no tomorrow. But I would like to watch the video in what context it was mentioned.

I really hope she most probably fumbled because of her inarticulate self as usual and did not actually say she respects Salman. Pinch How can she say she respects someone like Salman?! He stands up for everything she's against! Dead

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Chandramukhi-Sunshine797

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.