Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke

This is going from ridiculous to sheer stupidity..

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

anishetty01

Goldie

anishetty01

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
I am sorry guys but I do not find anything funny about Gunjans antics ..and both rachna and her laughing about how they fooled vihaan ,... i was thinking is something wrong with ME??? howcome I am not finding this whole thing funny - in fact it is frustrating that the CVs think we will buy this rubbish - are we viewers dumb or what ??? Its just getting me more and more mad - this is something we would see in the 70s movies not in the computer age !!!!Angry grrr...
And I think the whole family IQ must be way below average cause when Rachnas mother is giving her the aarti how come they STILL dont figure out what gunjan is trying to do .. all they did was show us 5 mins of everyones reaction ... and then ?? back to llike nothing happened Angry
How many agree with me???

The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

serenity258pranjali789alita0hawa311skapu80shakitashashenramdassausind-girllovedeep06wensueRaleighbcatfashennmmbhuvana90gaanabhatbooglesugni007amandasookootastahninJShivMohini19rusha4003-Wanderer-heera1702.Nikki.brat2008swagakevin2yipee

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "This is going from ridiculous to sheer stupidity.." in Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

gaanabhat

gaanabhat

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 12:59am | IP Logged
you are 100%right...i totally agree with u...

ausind-girl

Groupbie

ausind-girl

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 6:36am | IP Logged
im totally in the same boat as u...im not getting wat the cvs are trying to do...and im finding gunjan really irratating...coz watever she is doin is goin to hv major effects on vihaan and rachana's marriage..hope with ends soon...

pranjali789

pranjali789

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
i agree with u too. Are rachana and Gunjan so dumb that they are trying to fool with matters as serious as marriages

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

booglesugni007

suresh555

IF-Dazzler

suresh555

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 2:05am | IP Logged
Rachna aur Gunjan toh bacche hai, even buddis like Seema and Sangeeta are making mockery of a marriage by playing games about charu's dad and his broken whatever LOL 
The three witches are way more crazy

nobodyatnotime

nobodyatnotime

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 5:39am | IP Logged
I think they're trying to promote a track where Gunjan ultimately gets married to Vihaan. Charu succeeds in her plan, and Rachna is free to marry the hockey coach. From sisters to sisters-in-law.

sugni007

sugni007

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Also I am not sure why Gunjan is acting so dumb and idiotic? didn't she learnt her lesson one time when they eloped? All blame came to her that she is the one to ruin everything.

how can she do that again to Shailmasi? its commonsense if she tries to fool Vihaan today and if he really thinks its gunjan and not rachna who is his fiancee, when the truth will come out, again Gunjan will be the ONLY ONE to be blamed. 

STOP BEHAVING DUMB GUNJAN. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hawa311boogle

wensue

wensue

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Tired of venting my own view, I'll just say I agree.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pranjali789

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.