Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera

Sampooran's house

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

seremban

Groupbie

seremban

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
this house reminds me so much of Maryada lekin kab tak's house..Their four post bed and bed room looks like Divyani's one.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sampooran's house" in Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Absolem

Absolem

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 8:55pm | IP Logged
Yeah, it is similar, but definitely not the same. This house has more of a village look, while the one in Maryaada was like a house in a city. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RaadhniJalebiGirl

Raadhni

Goldie

Raadhni

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
Yeah ! That's what mum also said that " that's BJ and Devyani's bed."
  True ! So Now I understand why Sarpaanch did that cheating. Influence hai yaaro influence hai.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ajaved

JalebiGirl

IF-Stunnerz

JalebiGirl

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Raadhni

Yeah ! That's what mum also said that " that's BJ and Devyani's bed."
  True ! So Now I understand why Sarpaanch did that cheating. Influence hai yaaro influence hai.

Haha...you cracked meLOL

ajaved

IF-Sizzlerz

ajaved

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Raadhni

<font color="#0000cc" size="3" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yeah ! That's what mum also said that " that's BJ and Devyani's bed."
</div> True ! So Now I understand why Sarpaanch did that cheating. Influence hai yaaro influence hai.<div>
</font>

Hi well said :)

Jugni.G

Jugni.G

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 12:18am | IP Logged
that house is in Punjan and shown in many punjabi movies, on the first dw episodes they showed the whole house now its just the set 

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.