Pakistani Serials

Fawad makes better couple with.. (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 4

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 4

starstruckk

IF-Rockerz

starstruckk

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 3:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by BlackStar.

SS, have you seen Mata-e-Jaan?
I think Adeel did a really poor job in that drama but the chemistry between Haniya/Ibad was still there..
And mostly it was the scenes, lines, nuances, etc..

Yes, I have seen Mata e Jaan. I actually thought the entire script plus acting was weak. I rate that below Humsafar in terms of Farhat's writing. I didn't see that story having a single touching line/dialogue. Confused Or maybe that drama just didn't click that it made the writing suck too. I don't know what it was that drama. 

Personally don't see how Adeel did a poor job yet have good chemistry? I think creating chemistry has so much do with your acting. I think he did a poor job & had poor chemistry except for one or two episodes. & I like Adeel. He was awesome in Daam and so much chemistry with Sanam Baloch. I rate Sanam way ahead of Sarwat and in that drama he wasn't even there as much as he was there in MeJ...His lines with Sanam weren't as remarkable as Sanam & the other characters, yet his chemistry with Sanam was so adorable & visible.. ..felt him and Sarwat could've done better despite having more than half the drama to themselves. 

Edited by starstruckk - 18 November 2012 at 3:49pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Fawad makes better couple with.. (Page 4)" in Pakistani Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

starstruckk

IF-Rockerz

starstruckk

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 3:47pm | IP Logged
off topic: but in Mata e Jaan..I always found Sarwat to have more chemistry with Ahsan. I found them more adorable than Sarwat & Adeel..yet they were hardly together. 

BlackStar.

IF-Rockerz

BlackStar.

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 6:59pm | IP Logged
I didn't like Mata-e-Jaan either but I think the romantic scenes were okayy.. Not terrific but not horrible either. Adeel and Sarwat looked nice together for me..

Adeel and Sanam were great together in Daam..
Everything else he's done hasn't been upto the mark.

bonibright

IF-Sizzlerz

bonibright

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 3:10pm | IP Logged
Fawad and Mahira...ClapHeart...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MehwisMixcoTree

anufawadfan

Groupbie

anufawadfan

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 5:40am | IP Logged
i Heart fawad and mahira.the first scene tht got me hooked to humsafar was when khirad says "ab app mjhe nervous kar rahe hain" and i jst fell in lovee with their chemistry.

Edited by anufawadfan - 23 November 2012 at 5:40am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MehwisMixcoTree

MoNayaAshiq4evr

IF-Sizzlerz

MoNayaAshiq4evr

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
faawad n mahira done brilliant job but ryt now my obsession is fawad khan along Sanaya irani aka kushi from ipkknd :P

anyone interested in dm pls make more sigges lol :)
(clearly PLZ dont coment on SI if u dont like :P )

Post Reply New Post

Go to top