ShahZur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
morning surprise - sana is captain, rajive ki hogai hay chutti , kiyonkay wo captain nomination discuss karaha tha !!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† Edited by ShahZur4Cruiser - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

taurusbb thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Crybaby loser deserved to get booted!!

Sana's captaincy will be fun!! Everyone (Urvashi team) will gang up on her and it will be an open war!! Finally some masala to the boring show πŸ˜†
fkbutt thumbnail
bigbos knows everyone in urvashi team is going to nominate sana so big boss ne bazi palat di sana ko save kerne ke liye...big boss is showing his partial attitude towards sana from the begining ...because this is not new to discuss nomination ...last time niketen discuss with urvasi  who was captain and big boss had not given any punishment to urvashi.this is unfair  big boss...
Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This tharki BB has no rules and regulations..suddenly he decides to punish Rajeev and sometimes,he forgives people who don't follow rules..crazy BB
dipali13 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: taurusbb

Crybaby loser deserved to get booted!!

Sana's captaincy will be fun!! Everyone (Urvashi team) will gang up on her and it will be an open war!! Finally some masala to the boring show πŸ˜†

now I don't think so...what I found or my POV is
Urvashi-nik shown there very good maturities last week..😳
WTH, BB is loosing it by the day. How many times is he going to flip, what a weirdo. I mean after couple of days, BB suddenly realized that he was discussing captain nomination, stupid πŸ€ͺ
fkbutt thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Chandramukhi-

WTH, BB is loosing it by the day. How many times is he going to flip, what a weirdo. I mean after couple of days, BB suddenly realized that he was discussing captain nomination, stupid πŸ€ͺ

just to save sana because this time she was going to be nominatedπŸ˜‰
blackie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I have to say that BB seems to be quite partial to Sana. Looking forward to Urvashi & gang making things difficult for her.😈 If only the legally blonde Sana had brains and maturity to handle the incoming storm in BB house.πŸ˜†
Sarkar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
May be he was discussing whom He will nominate as a captain for Eviction ?????
Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
 It was mentioned several times that not to talk about spoilers things or which are not air in other discussion topics as some members do not like to know about things before they are aired. They like surprises.

Hence upon several members request it was decided that all such talk will happen only in spoiler thread or LUF thread. LUF is always open for discussion about live feed. Please carry out all LUF or spoiler discussion there only and NOT to open new topics for the same.

Thank you,

Topic closed.

Regards,
BB6 DT