Rajkot Police are amazing

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

yessehm

Goldie

yessehm

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 7:50pm | IP Logged
The Rajkot Police are truly amazing

They immediately acted on the jewellers complaint even though he provided little or no information and his CCTV was broken

They got a sketch made that was so accurate, scotland yard was put to shame

They immediately put up the posters with WANTED pasted on it without any conclusive evidence that these were in fact the thieves - guilty until proven innocent??

They started patrolling and searching the streets in a matter of hours????

One of the cops even thought he recognized the girls

Truly amazing!!!

Rajkot residents must really feel safe and protected with such a great policw force!!!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Raz2012Raadhnivish.narenawesome-rajiyhm_crazeChacchaJustlikethat1

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Rajkot Police are amazing" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Chaccha

IF-Rockerz

Chaccha

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 9:18am | IP Logged
LOL With Urmi roaming the alleys time and time again, they have to do their best. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

yessehmJustlikethat1

Justlikethat1

IF-Sizzlerz

Justlikethat1

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Plus SB also roams the same streetsLOL

yessehmChaccha

yhm_craze

IF-Rockerz

yhm_craze

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 10:57am | IP Logged
yep even i was amazed that the sketch artists came up with the exact portraits of Goshi...but thats how they tend to show in hindi movies too..i have always wondered how these artists come up with exact portraits just on the basis of verbal description! LOL

yessehmJustlikethat1

Justlikethat1

IF-Sizzlerz

Justlikethat1

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dipsy80

yep even i was amazed that the sketch artists came up with the exact portraits of Goshi...but thats how they tend to show in hindi movies too..i have always wondered how these artists come up with exact portraits just on the basis of verbal description! LOL

Dips..They are too talentedShocked How can you question them. See how he had Gopi with the pallu on her head.. I am sure GOpi did not wear her pallu in the storeWink The man improvisedLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

yessehm

yessehm

Goldie

yessehm

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Justlikethat1

Originally posted by dipsy80

Dips..They are too talentedShocked How can you question them. See how he had Gopi with the pallu on her head.. I am sure GOpi did not wear her pallu in the storeWink The man improvisedLOL

Good catch- like I said Scotland Yard was put to shame. Those cops are brilliant.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Justlikethat1

Post Reply New Post

Go to top