Phir Subah Hogi

Oh Lord oye I have never laughed so hard!!! (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 4

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 4

-Rafa-

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoyrazor12cherrybVinnie79ForeverSHINeeHillyloveLaila2009

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Oh Lord oye I have never laughed so hard!!! (Page 4)" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Vinnie79

IF-Dazzler

Vinnie79

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
@ Rafta, it is  really sad what they have done to this show.  Also I feel for the actors  who have to do these roles. I am sure when they all signed up they  too believed it was going to be a diffrent show, I mean both  Varun and Nayani came out and said they were fed up with Saas-bahu  serials.. What we are watching now is nothing but the classic Saas bahu drama with a  terrible twist Unhappy

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoycherrybrazor12HillyloveForeverSHINee-Rafa-

payal7

IF-Dazzler

payal7

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
Sugni is suffering humiliation because she refuses to respect the wishes of others in the family. It may not be what she wants but if she does what they ask, she gives them time they may come around. But her approach of forcing herself on them will make them even more determined not to accept her. Her obsession with showing that she is a good/dutiful wife has made her lose perspective. If she wanted to pray she could have done it at home, she did not have to go the mendir.

As they move to new storylines hopefully TVS (Varun) will have a better role to play.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoyrazor12Vinnie79

RamanRKRaghav4U

IF-Rockerz

RamanRKRaghav4U

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 3:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anastasia211092

Originally posted by ariarai

plz stop bashing the charaters all charaters are great 
First of all she didn't bash any character. Second, she put a disclaimer for you people .Third, you people bashed TVS a lot of time even made direct comment at the actor himself. Four,see the difference between constructive criticism and bashing.
@Vinnie excellent postClapSugni called herself sacchi suhaganROFLGood to see TVS making fun of the unfaithful duoLOLAdi-Sugni definitely deserve each otherLOL
   love da spirit dear... ALL THESE PEOPLE R FOR ADINI. ADINI MY FOOT.  I'M GLAD THEY MARRIED COZ THE SO CALLED MAHAN SUGNI  IS NOT SO MAHAN. SHE IS A SHAME TO A HINDU WOMAN. I DONOT BLAME HER THOUGH, I BLAME HER MOTHER THE OTHER MAHAN GULABIYA. SHE IS THE ROOT OF DESTRUCTION. SACCHI SUHAGAN????????????? REALLY???? PLZ GIVE ME A BREAK. LUVING TVS 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoyrazor12babygirl198722HillyloveVinnie79ForeverSHINeeLaila2009

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Phir Subah Hogi Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.