Phir Subah Hogi

Oh Lord oye I have never laughed so hard!!! (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 12:02am | IP Logged
nice post vinnie

the biggest funny joke

Reva standing near them saying to her self that she has to keep TVS alive and those 2 idiots are busy with their drama

what kind of those people are

one claim to love TVS and 2nd claim he is his father

who will play such a cheap game with his father or lover who ?

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoysunnyroshirazor12kritikakkbabygirl198722Sandy66Vinnie79HillyloveJulieDKhatamKahani

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Oh Lord oye I have never laughed so hard!!! (Page 2)" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Laila2009

IF-Rockerz

Laila2009

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 1:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ariarai

plz stop bashing the charaters all charaters are great 

She told the truth. How is that bashing? You love this jodi and see it through rose colored glasses, that's good for you. We see the truth, so why stop us from saying it?

ocendejoyIstilarazor12kritikakkSandy66Vinnie79JulieDHillyloveKhatamKahanironshaan

payal7

IF-Dazzler

payal7

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 4:01am | IP Logged
WOW STOP WHAT?

In this other serial a guy married his would be bhabhi?

So this kind of IMMORAL relationship is usual in Indian Serial.

Now I understand why Anju left and Nadesh came in. It did not make sense to me why Anju would leave just as his role was going to become bigger but clearly Nadesh was bought in on the basis he sold this kind of crap IMMORAL storyline on an another show so would be able to do it here. Clearly its working with many in the audiance.

Edited by payal7 - 17 November 2012 at 4:02am

ocendejoyrazor12Istilababygirl198722Sandy66Vinnie79JulieDHillyloveLaila2009ronshaan

newvee

IF-Dazzler

newvee

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 8:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by princessglory

i dont know why nandish always choose these type of roles in uttrn he backstabbed his elder brother and married his wife and here his uncle's girlfriend what a pity to get these type of roles for such a good actor who was really good in sony's hum ladikiyan
Hellow, have u ever watched uttaran. He never backstabbed his brother. Instead sacrificed his love n life for him.and went away frm their life. Later his brother died n only after that he married his widow. pls dont twist stories like this.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Vinnie79KhatamKahani

JulieD

IF-Dazzler

JulieD

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 8:35am | IP Logged
Great post Vinnie. I too enjoy myself with her insults. I just cannot feel even an ounce of sympathy for her.

I was wondering how come Adi and Sugni just stood by and watched the whole scene between Vikram and Reva quietly. Both had so much to say previously with regards to they must be together and all that. Yet, why didn't Aditya tell his uncle to allow his wife to do the prayers thingy? Why didn't Sugni quarrel with Vikram? After all, these two sacrificed their lives just for Vikram and Reva to stay together, right? Or doesn't it matter how they treat each other, just as long as they don't divorce? What a load of crap!!!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoyIstilaSandy66babygirl198722HillyloveVinnie79Laila2009KhatamKahanironshaan

Vinnie79

IF-Dazzler

Vinnie79

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JulieD

Great post Vinnie. I too enjoy myself with her insults. I just cannot feel even an ounce of sympathy for her.

I was wondering how come Adi and Sugni just stood by and watched the whole scene between Vikram and Reva quietly. Both had so much to say previously with regards to they must be together and all that. Yet, why didn't Aditya tell his uncle to allow his wife to do the prayers thingy? Why didn't Sugni quarrel with Vikram? After all, these two sacrificed their lives just for Vikram and Reva to stay together, right? Or doesn't it matter how they treat each other, just as long as they don't divorce? What a load of crap!!!

Exactly Julie!!!,
  The big scarifice was the save  this marriage...but I guess it is ok to watch them insult each other, and be violent towards each other, (although Reva has  given up on hitting her husband these days...I don't think she would like to try now  know the state of mind he is in lol)  I guess to Adi and Sugni ...Vickram and Reva could kill each other, just as long as they stay married...I wonder what  Mr & Mrs. Sugni Singh i would do if Vickram goes out and gets himself a bedni.  Would they councell him he is wrong...or say well it is ok because they are still married lol
ROFL

ocendejoyIstilaSandy66babygirl198722HillyloveForeverSHINeeJulieDLaila2009KhatamKahanironshaan

Hillylove

IF-Dazzler

Hillylove

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Excellent Post Guys!!

This is what I believe.  The cvs had no great plans to give us a meaningful explanation for Reva being alive and her intentions.

They just thought that once Reva came back and Vikram did not get the chance to reveal her existence, we would all see him as a liar and be so disgusted that we would Embrace Adi and Sugni without question.Angry

However, that plan failed, we continued to see Vikram's point of view, even though we did not support the lie. We continued to love him, feel sorry for him.  When the cvs saw this they got flustered, they never planned on giving us any detailed justification for Adini, so they were forced to trick us many times, that Vicky and Sugni would get back together.  They realised we hated Sugni's behaviour and we felt she never loved Vikram, so they made her do this drama of loving only him. Then they came up with stupid Reva telling Vikram lies about his attempted murder. This would infuriate Vikram and he would lose Sugni, so 
they could finally married the two losers.  They realised that they might as well do it, because either way a lot of us will NEVER like Adi and will Always support Vikram.

The cvs realised that they have a fan of people who only focuses on the actors, care nothing for the morality issues and clean entertainment, so the cvs feed on that.

If everyone was against the immoral behaviour in the show, then the cvs would be forced to end the show. That is why the world will continue to be a mess, when some people are trying to keep a clean world, others are hell bent on keeping it dirty.Angry

I am sorry but, I say things the way I see it.  I am not going to pretty up anything for the sake of fans.  Wrong is wrong, and I don't care who don't like my opinions.  I am not offending anyone, and I know my other like minded viewers are not doing that either, so we will keep on talking.

This is a forum for free discussion as long as stipulated rules are not violated.  if you cannot discuss, please allow others to do so without judgement. 
If you disagree with opinions I don't mind, give facts, give  your opinions, but don't tell others not to express theirs.

Vikram is better than everyone in this show.  Sugni and Adi are two-faced, immature, self-involved, disloyal, illogical and disrespectful losers.
That is my opinion and I am sticking by it to the end.

Edited by hillydee - 17 November 2012 at 12:05pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoysunnyroshiruhi86Istilababygirl198722JulieDVinnie79ForeverSHINeeanoneeLaila2009KhatamKahanironshaan

babygirl198722

Goldie

babygirl198722

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 5:47am | IP Logged
read your post and it had me in stiches real shit  ROFL now adi is her husband  are these cv for real or just making up things as they go along real SAD.
PS ariaria SHE DIDNT BASH anyone but told the truth its a difference

Edited by babygirl198722 - 18 November 2012 at 5:51am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoyVinnie79ForeverSHINeeHillyloveLaila2009KhatamKahanironshaan

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Phir Subah Hogi Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.