Phir Subah Hogi

Oh Lord oye I have never laughed so hard!!!

Vinnie79 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I am looking at this  thing that was once a great TV show, and I must say I have never laughed so hard. I started laughing when the Mahan Sugni,  the patron of sacrifice and pure love, the devi of helplessness, got thrown out of the kitchen by Maa thakur and the background score was "ahhh" you know that sad, pull at your heart strings music.  Normally when you hear that you feel a certain amount of empathy for what is going on ...but on this show every time I hear that sound  I burst out laughing. 🤣🤣🤣.\
  OMG this newly wed darling of a couple is going through hell and back and  really  nothing could be more funnier.  I almost fell off my chair , when Sugni told Vickram yesterday that : I am a Suchhi Suhagan"  (truly married woman) ...OMG just was it 2 days ago this girl did not want to be married to either of them , although she was unconditionally in love with Vickram,  and now she is the Suchhi Suhaggan  of Aditya and Keeping the karva Chauta Vrat for  her "good friend" . Well since they already made a mockery of God , why not the traditions  to??/ No big deal  now I guess. Vickram expression in that entire scene  was to die for...hypocrites to the core these 2!
 Then Mahan Adi walks in with his tall claims he can  take care of his  "wife" ...but when reminded that he was still dependent on the man who he stabbed in the back... up to the clothes on his back was brough with Vickram's money,  did we see any sign of shame or remorse? Of course not...these proud  egotistical  leads have no such emotions...  Adi decides to go out and get a menial job...poor chap   hefting those heavy bags of potatoes must have been a real task. But being the big  hero and all... he must now go through hell  so that Vicky could no longer claim he is a free loader... smart move their CV's.
   Sugni I think she is determined to give MT a heart attack or a fatal  Astma attack cause she keeps going in front the woman after being chased, and humiliated countless times. Her statergy as she said today ..."One day she will get FED UP of my  presence and have no choice but to forgive me"  Realy sugni that is your best strategy, pester the lady !!!  Ohhh but we must feel sorry for her.
 Reva is  still wishing her husband to die... and Sugni is still wishing  Reva and her husband stay together for  7 janums...Hmmm which one of these wishes will Sita Miya grant  🤣🤣
 I think  it is of no concern to either  Aditya or Sugni that  Vickram is still under the impression that  his attempted murder was caused by Sugni... why should they feel the need to clear that up? Adi has more important things to do...protect his  wife from Vickram's advances... which he always fails to do until the last minute, and protect her from all the taunts  in the house , which he 
some how is never around when they are saying these things, or turns deaf to the insults hurled at her, and yes  try to get Sugni to recognize  she loves him by  by applying mehindi and serving her dinner.
 It is no longer their concern to help  put this family back together , which was the ONLY REASON they got married in the 1st place , right????
 I know all his efforts will be miraculously thwarted, and all his plans are going to fail because now he is the Villian of the show...but watching Vickram take digs at these  two is so much fun! I have never loved the negative person in a show as much as I love  Thakur Vickram Singh.  As for the so called lead pair...they deserve each other...I am telling you now the only way  Madam Sugni is leaving that Haveli is if it catches  a fire , and Adi pulls her out forcibly ..otherwise  she has no intention of leaving.
 See Sugni is missing  an important element in her makeup  and that is  Self Pride.

•  No one with self pride will stay in an environment where they are treated  with daily humiliation and degradation
  • No self respecting woman would allow her husband to be insulted, an not leave when he asked her to. 
  • No self respected woman would put her self in a position where she will be sexually harassed  at any given moment, by the man she betrayed, she would have , if she had any self respect left , left the house   the same  if not next day after  that incident. 
 As I said I never laughed so hard at the stupidity  these CV's  can come up with...
*my apologies to any Adini fans that I may have offended , please do not take my comments personally!

Edited by Vinnie79 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

razor12 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Vinnie-
  I have to confess, I just watched today's episode under the influence of Ron's pictures.

Soon after watching the episode, me too felt that what sort of woman is Sugni? Her best strategy is to pester the old lady till lands end to seek her acceptance into the family. The very thought is sounding so selfish. Today, I did not feel bad seeing Vikram's advances to Sugni as I did on last Friday.
 Instead, I felt bad for him. Kya kismat le kar ayaa hai ye, Wife, still wishing for his death but at her mercy. Ex wishing him to be with the cunning wife for 7 lifes. Bhanja, acting mahaan and treating him as villian.

Sabki apni apni agenda hai isse nipat ne key liye...but still, the man stood tall, gulped the insult with a smile.

Not for story but for Varun's acting, I liked today's episode...kudos Mr.Badola for keeping your fans proud of you.
Keep up the good work Varun!!.  You still are the rock star of PSH⭐️.
princessglory thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i dont know why nandish always choose these type of roles in uttrn he backstabbed his elder brother and married his wife and here his uncle's girlfriend what a pity to get these type of roles for such a good actor who was really good in sony's hum ladikiyan
Cinnamonn thumbnail
plz stop bashing the charaters all charaters are great 
ForeverSHINee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ariarai

First of all she didn't bash any character. Second, she put a disclaimer for you people .Third, you people bashed TVS a lot of time even made direct comment at the actor himself. Four,see the difference between constructive criticism and bashing.
@Vinnie excellent post👏Sugni called herself sacchi suhagan🤣Good to see TVS making fun of the unfaithful duo😆Adi-Sugni definitely deserve each other😆
Vinnie79 thumbnail

I am sorry you feel I was bashing  the character.  As I said  what I write is not to offend any person. I have immense respect of the actors of this show , but the character of Sugni has become   unrecognizable from what she started off as.  It is obvious that I don't like the direction this story is going, and I was under the impression that this forum was a place where that displeasure can be expressed, as long as it is not disrespectful to anyone.  (Although I will admit  i make no bones about my dislike of the CV's of this show)  I respect every one Else's opinion, and if our opinion differ that is quite alright, but I will not ask any one to stop expressing themselves.
Vinnie79 thumbnail
Originally posted by: anastasia211092

First of all she didn't bash any character. Second, she put a disclaimer for you people .Third, you people bashed TVS a lot of time even made direct comment at the actor himself. Four,see the difference between constructive criticism and bashing.
@Vinnie excellent post👏Sugni called herself sacchi suhagan🤣Good to see TVS making fun of the unfaithful duo😆Adi-Sugni definitely deserve each other😆

Thank You Anastasia , for  speaking in my defense 🤗.  I  am not here to offend any one, nor bash any one...I am just  expressing  my opinion on how stupid this story is becomming...and as I said  before it is my way of protesting  the direction of the show. And I will continue to do so . And before some one comes and says  why don't I  stop watching, well I have my reasons for sticking to the show and when the reason is gone then so will I. But until then, if my posts is not in agreement with  any ones opinion, then they can simply ignore it .
ven thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Good post! And well said!!!
I will watch just to see TVS. As for Sugni and Adi, I have no respect for them.

Those two have no shame and remorse for what they are donig.

A BIG SHAME on the cvs...they have really messed up the storyline.
With that said, I cannot watch Adi and Sugni, they look too fake👎🏼😡 
with a zero chemistry😒
ronshaan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
nice post vinnie

the biggest funny joke

Reva standing near them saying to her self that she has to keep TVS alive and those 2 idiots are busy with their drama

what kind of those people are

one claim to love TVS and 2nd claim he is his father

who will play such a cheap game with his father or lover who ?
Laila2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

She told the truth. How is that bashing? You love this jodi and see it through rose colored glasses, that's good for you. We see the truth, so why stop us from saying it?