Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

really really confused

KIRUCHINA150826 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
pls help,,, while listening to sanaya's interview... she is so clear, no fumbling, the way she was talking abt the production team,, gul... m really confused,, then why v r getting the msg from SP THT how v want to end the show... and wht not,,,, and wht was abt the inside story tht was up on facebook telling tht barun was not treated properly, etc,, and then judging him on his interview with gul...

PLS GUYS HELP ME,,, REALLLY DONT UNDERSTAND REALLLY CONFUSED,,, AND ONE QUESTION,,, PLS WHERE IS SHONA 3. DEB_barun,,,, sorry guys m not saying tht ua'll r wrong pls... sorry if hurting... but listening to sanaya's interview ,,, way man ,, too confused now whom to believe or not,,,,,,, and
]
SHD THE MAILING, CALLING SHD BE CONTINUED OR NOT,,, STILL CONFUSED,, THEN V ALL R FIGHTING FOR WHT... PLS HELP... '

SORRY GUYS IF I M HURTING ANYBODY,, THIS IS MY THOUGHTS AS I M REALLY CONFUSED NOW

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KhushiIrani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

I would hope that you and others would know that just because someone says they have "inside info." does not mean that it is real.  Some people have been spreading such negativity that it is sick.  Any tom, dick or harry can make shit up which it seems has been the case.  People are seriously in an ANJALI state of mind (matlab DELUSIONAL) and trying to find reasons to feel better about Sobti WANTING to leave.

Clearly Barooonnn intended to leave a long time but we only got to know of it now.  It's not a crime that he wanted to leave since Feb. (he said so himself)...it's okay...he's human...people just needs to learn to let go and stop making him look like a victim which he clearly is not.  Let him maintain the little dignity he still has in this shit fest and let him leave in peace.

HE has dumped the fans essentially and it's cool...go eat some icecream and you'll feel better!😃
Edited by KhushiIrani - 11 years ago