Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

California.Luv

Goldie

California.Luv

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 6:49pm | IP Logged
Sana and Karishma-

Which bollywood actor u would want to see them or pair with in movies..

Sana and Shahid kapoor

Karishma and John Abraham or Ranbir kapoor

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Bollywood pairing- Sana and Karishma" in Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ayaan786

Goldie

ayaan786

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 6:57pm | IP Logged
good choice sana would also look good with varun dhavan from soty

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MissMeowCalifornia.Luv--Zariyat--

California.Luv

Goldie

California.Luv

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 7:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ayaan786

Oh yah thats right!! I was thinking of sone young dudes but couldnt recall... Yah what about karisma?

ayaan786

Goldie

ayaan786

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 7:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by California.Luv

Oh yah thats right!! I was thinking of sone young dudes but couldnt recall... Yah what about karisma?

karishma would look good with hritik roshan both are tall 

taurusbb

Goldie

taurusbb

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 7:52pm | IP Logged
Sorry for being cruel - but either of them are unlikely to even get close to Shahid and John!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

amina.ahmedraza

Debamalya

Debamalya

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
Rather than beiung funny I will give an honest answer. SANA will not get any role in any film, as she has already started with item number & sexy ads. Indians have hypocritical minds they wont accept her.

Whether Karishma I am sure will get benefitted from BB stay. Also these days Kingfisher calendar models are in gr8 demand. She will do films for sure & with older heroes ie the khans. Young actors wont act with her.

Edited by Debamalya - 16 November 2012 at 10:03pm

--Zariyat--

IF-Rockerz

--Zariyat--

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 12:30am | IP Logged

Perfect!!

ayaan786

Goldie

ayaan786

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 5:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Debamalya

Rather than beiung funny I will give an honest answer. SANA will not get any role in any film, as she has already started with item number & sexy ads. Indians have hypocritical minds they wont accept her.
Whether Karishma I am sure will get benefitted from BB stay. Also these days Kingfisher calendar models are in gr8 demand. She will do films for sure & with older heroes ie the khans. Young actors wont act with her.

do you think so. today one one of the most popular actress is katrina kaif who started her career with a film like boom if you dont know the film it was reallyThumbs Down and still people in india accepted her

and one more think sana hasnt done any sexy ads the underwear ad was a controversial ad not a sexy ad

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.