Gunjan and Rachna...Arrgghhh

Mohini19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
What do I say about these girls and especially Gunjan?

What she is doing is TOTALLY wrong and what she is doing to Vihaan is TOTALLY wrong too. I will have personally no sympathy for her when she lands up in trouble because of the mess she is creating.

The whole lying business and the families NOT EVEN taking their BAHU's name, i.e. Rachna is SO IDIOTIC and STUPID.

I mean come on, give viewers a break. How stupid were the last 2 episodes?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dare.devil thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
YES i agree,

I AM REALLY TIRED OF THIS CRAP... i mean how stupid can CV's be ..dude this is marriage we r talking in today's world how can ppl never mention anything stating rachna is DIL even her MIL keeps calling her bahu and thats it and how can everyone accept all the gunjan behaviour and all this stupid thing..

I mean what is gunjan and rachna expecting? they will keep doing until when? r they expecting when vihaan finds out he will b like "oh ok its not gunjan its rachna ok no problem lets get married and all is gud"

i mean if you dont have a storyline then stop the show dude but what is this stupid story
dazzlinggirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Agree with you completly.. I have a feeliing that by hook or crook they are going to land both the girls in the same house and that Charu will marry Mayank .. So they are stretching this drama..
ShellJA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Agree as mucH as I don't like Vihaans character, what the girls are doing is completely unacceptable.  Why are they not thinking of the concequences of their behaviour?  I was cringing watching today's episode.  There was Gunjan flirting with both Vihaan and Mayank at the same time.  Good lord!!!  Does Gunjan have no respect for Mayank?

Goes to show you that teenage girls should nota be thiiking of marriage.

Can't wait for this track to be over ... Moving on.
happygirl123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
the last 2 episodes were indeed a waste and stupid..no progress in the storyline...how could the family not notice Gunjan's extremely weird behaviour...she's cultivating the feelings Vihaan has for her...I know she wants to teach him a lesson for not listening to her the other but to prank him this way is not right

Later knowing its Rachana he might break the relation and that'll be bad for her too
Hope all this ends fast and the truth comes to light
princessglory thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
all the zee serials are with traingular love stories except afsar bitiya and punar vivah
arjunpurvixo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Agreed. This isn't even a prank anymore - this is just dumb ðŸ¤¢ Why couldn't Gunjan just tell Vihaan that Rachna was busy and couldn't come and meet him at the cafe in the first place? She doesn't have to play this out so long ðŸ˜• Relationships are going to be broken, feelings are going to be hurt, and tears are going to be shed because of the girls "prank" ðŸ˜¡
gaanabhat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
YES i agree,

I AM REALLY TIRED OF THIS CRAP... i mean how stupid can CV's be ..dude this is marriage we r talking in today's world how can ppl never mention anything stating rachna is DIL even her MIL keeps calling her bahu and thats it and how can everyone accept all the gunjan behaviour and all this stupid thing..

I mean what is gunjan and rachna expecting? they will keep doing until when? r they expecting when vihaan finds out he will b like "oh ok its not gunjan its rachna ok no problem lets get married and all is gud"

i mean if you dont have a storyline then stop the show dude but what is this stupid story
its going in the 70ts lines...
Mohini19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shell16

Agree as mucH as I don't like Vihaans character, what the girls are doing is completely unacceptable.  Why are they not thinking of the concequences of their behaviour?  I was cringing watching today's episode.  There was Gunjan flirting with both Vihaan and Mayank at the same time.  Good lord!!!  Does Gunjan have no respect for Mayank?

Goes to show you that teenage girls should nota be thiiking of marriage.

Can't wait for this track to be over ... Moving on.

@ Shell16: Well said. No matter how annoying Vihaan may be, he doesn't deserve to be lied like this by the girls.

Gosh, what are these girls thinking?
Lovedakshna thumbnail
At first I used to think that Mayank is not worth for Gunjan's love but my view has been changed. Now, I think actually Gunjan is not worth of Mayank's love. She doesn't have any respect for Mayank's love bcz she was talking with Vihaan in upstairs and left Rachna to check that either Mayank was coming or not and not to let anyone to go upstairs. Gunjan knows that Rachna and Vihaan will get married then, she should let both of them to talk and give a chance to know each other but no, she did not. She was talking and acting with Vihaan. I know, may b later it will show that to love Mayank was just affection and to love Vihaan is the reality for Gunjaan. And Rachna, she just too fool, how is she letting Gunjan play prank with her would b husband?