Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Mohini19

Goldie

Mohini19

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 6:44pm | IP Logged
What do I say about these girls and especially Gunjan?

What she is doing is TOTALLY wrong and what she is doing to Vihaan is TOTALLY wrong too. I will have personally no sympathy for her when she lands up in trouble because of the mess she is creating.

The whole lying business and the families NOT EVEN taking their BAHU's name, i.e. Rachna is SO IDIOTIC and STUPID.

I mean come on, give viewers a break. How stupid were the last 2 episodes?

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

dumbo15dazzlinggirlgaanabhatnnmmrusha4003dare.devilarjunpurvixo

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Gunjan and Rachna...Arrgghhh" in Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

dare.devil

IF-Dazzler

dare.devil

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 6:54pm | IP Logged
YES i agree,

I AM REALLY TIRED OF THIS CRAP... i mean how stupid can CV's be ..dude this is marriage we r talking in today's world how can ppl never mention anything stating rachna is DIL even her MIL keeps calling her bahu and thats it and how can everyone accept all the gunjan behaviour and all this stupid thing..

I mean what is gunjan and rachna expecting? they will keep doing until when? r they expecting when vihaan finds out he will b like "oh ok its not gunjan its rachna ok no problem lets get married and all is gud"

i mean if you dont have a storyline then stop the show dude but what is this stupid story

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dazzlinggirlnnmmrusha4003crazygirl4RD

dazzlinggirl

dazzlinggirl

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 7:40pm | IP Logged
Agree with you completly.. I have a feeliing that by hook or crook they are going to land both the girls in the same house and that Charu will marry Mayank .. So they are stretching this drama..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dare.devilrusha4003crazygirl4RD

Shell16

IF-Rockerz

Shell16

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 7:59pm | IP Logged
Agree as mucH as I don't like Vihaans character, what the girls are doing is completely unacceptable.  Why are they not thinking of the concequences of their behaviour?  I was cringing watching today's episode.  There was Gunjan flirting with both Vihaan and Mayank at the same time.  Good lord!!!  Does Gunjan have no respect for Mayank?

Goes to show you that teenage girls should nota be thiiking of marriage.

Can't wait for this track to be over ... Moving on.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

gaanabhatnnmmhappygirl123rusha4003dare.devil

happygirl123

Coolbie

happygirl123

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
the last 2 episodes were indeed a waste and stupid..no progress in the storyline...how could the family not notice Gunjan's extremely weird behaviour...she's cultivating the feelings Vihaan has for her...I know she wants to teach him a lesson for not listening to her the other but to prank him this way is not right

Later knowing its Rachana he might break the relation and that'll be bad for her too
Hope all this ends fast and the truth comes to light

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gaanabhatnnmm

princessglory

Goldie

princessglory

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
all the zee serials are with traingular love stories except afsar bitiya and punar vivah

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gaanabhat

arjunpurvixo

IF-Sizzlerz

arjunpurvixo

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
Agreed. This isn't even a prank anymore - this is just dumb Dead Why couldn't Gunjan just tell Vihaan that Rachna was busy and couldn't come and meet him at the cafe in the first place? She doesn't have to play this out so long Confused Relationships are going to be broken, feelings are going to be hurt, and tears are going to be shed because of the girls "prank" Angry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Farwa60gaanabhatcrazygirl4RD

gaanabhat

gaanabhat

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 1:02am | IP Logged
YES i agree,

I AM REALLY TIRED OF THIS CRAP... i mean how stupid can CV's be ..dude this is marriage we r talking in today's world how can ppl never mention anything stating rachna is DIL even her MIL keeps calling her bahu and thats it and how can everyone accept all the gunjan behaviour and all this stupid thing..

I mean what is gunjan and rachna expecting? they will keep doing until when? r they expecting when vihaan finds out he will b like "oh ok its not gunjan its rachna ok no problem lets get married and all is gud"

i mean if you dont have a storyline then stop the show dude but what is this stupid story
its going in the 70ts lines...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nnmm

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.