Mythological Masti

::Mythological Masti Creation Gallery #6:: (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 150

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 11:49am | IP Logged

Hey guys, I have some more creations to share from JSK and ASR. Feel free to use!

different text

Animated Text

Edited by JanakiRaghunath - 29 November 2012 at 12:48pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Gitanjali-AishuHiBawariVishakha_Sakhi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "::Mythological Masti Creation Gallery #6:: (Page 9)" in Mythological Masti forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

AishuHiBawari

IF-Rockerz

AishuHiBawari

Chidiya Ghar Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

Originally posted by RadhaHiBawari

and hahahaha, my stuff isn't anywhere close to yours. so...

Oh chup!Monkey WinksFishing for compliments are you?Monkey IconsYou KNOW I am not better than you Aishu. After all you told me all about PS, and a sishya can never be better than her Guru.Monkey IconSo consider all my JSK creations as Guru dakshina for you and quit sucking up.Monkey IconBtw, thank you for liking my new creations. It means a lot coming from you.Monkey Winks

LOL, I am so honestly NOT fishing for compliments. I really seriously believe that your work is a billion times better than mine. And lol, I did not teach you about Photoshop.
But, if that means that I'm going to get these super gorgeous creations as gifts, then I'm not complaining. :D lol
THank you sooo much! My new avis are sooo pretty! But I still also want to really use the old ones, so I'll switch them out later on. And the bit tumblr like avi with the text on that brush thing is SO cool! Its beyond amazing! I <3 it. I <3 it a lot. :D Using it!

And your ASR siggs are always like, the best ever! The one with the closeup of their faces is so exquisite! It has this designer (you will excuse the now old and lame comparison to clothes) quality to it. I can't quite tell, but I really like the light diaphanous texture that you used.
And the other one with the different texts animated into one is super cool as well! Your animations are so cool! You rock at that! Oh, and that Urmila and Sita one. It's GORGEOUS!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..RamKiJanaki..

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RadhaHiBawari

LOL, I am so honestly NOT fishing for compliments. I really seriously believe that your work is a billion times better than mine. And lol, I did not teach you about Photoshop.
But, if that means that I'm going to get these super gorgeous creations as gifts, then I'm not complaining. :D lol
THank you sooo much! My new avis are sooo pretty! But I still also want to really use the old ones, so I'll switch them out later on. And the bit tumblr like avi with the text on that brush thing is SO cool! Its beyond amazing! I <3 it. I <3 it a lot. :D Using it!

And your ASR siggs are always like, the best ever! The one with the closeup of their faces is so exquisite! It has this designer (you will excuse the now old and lame comparison to clothes) quality to it. I can't quite tell, but I really like the light diaphanous texture that you used.
And the other one with the different texts animated into one is super cool as well! Your animations are so cool! You rock at that! Oh, and that Urmila and Sita one. It's GORGEOUS!

You know what, Aishu? I don't think we'll ever agree who is greater, so let's just call a truce and and decide that we both are pretty amazing, haha.ROFL

Thanks a bunch for liking and using the avis though. You can use whatever you want. In fact, you don't even have to use any of them.Embarrassed I'm just honored that you like them so much!

Thanks also for liking the ASR ones. I love your adjectives so keep them coming.WinkLOL

Radhikerani

IF-Rockerz

Radhikerani

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 3:40am | IP Logged
@Janudi :-

Outstanding Creations !!!

http://i.imgur.com/k27CH.png

^^The Coloring Is Sooo Sweet !!!

And The Avis Too !!! They're Sooo Beautiful !!!

..RamKiJanaki..

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 6:49am | IP Logged
Thank you sooo much Proteeti, you're so sweet!

Radhikerani

Radhikerani

IF-Rockerz

Radhikerani

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 7:35am | IP Logged

You're Welcome Di !

..RamKiJanaki..

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 8:32am | IP Logged

Hey guys, here are some sigs I made from RS Ramayan and AS Ramayan. They're free for use!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cityoflightsVishakha_Sakhi

Radhikerani

IF-Rockerz

Radhikerani

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 10:54pm | IP Logged

http://i.imgur.com/s6OMd.png

^^The Texture And The Colorings Are Sooo Beautiful !!!!!

..RamKiJanaki..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top