Mythological Masti

::Mythological Masti Creation Gallery #6:: (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 126

lola610

Viewbie

lola610

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 11:53am | IP Logged
@ Mita and Proteeti - thanks for liking, guys Hug

@ Janu - well there's this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r17jr5DN88Y
but this is slightly better quality. It's 2 hrs long but if you download using the sites I mentioned, you won't have a problem: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iBJuPNn7Yhc

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jklp

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "::Mythological Masti Creation Gallery #6:: (Page 6)" in Mythological Masti forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

AishuHiBawari

IF-Rockerz

AishuHiBawari

Chidiya Ghar Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 5:20pm | IP Logged
This is weird…when I try to quote any posts, the whole thing appears in code. So I guess I'll just type this out old school.
@Proteeti, awww, thank you so much hun! :)

@Lola di, Aww, you're so welcome di! Of course I loved all of your stuff. Your stuff is amazing and LOLZ, I didn't teach you nothing. Your avis were professional always. Anyways, I haven't seen any of the recent DKDM episodes yet, mainly because lifeok pulled that move of banning the videos outside of India. I could use a proxy to watch it, but proxies are always so slow that I'd rather just not bother. But, I've heard that they're going to show Bal Ganesh soon, and I so want to make something on that. Maybe have a video sigg for my update banner or something.
Speaking of video siggs, could you make me something similar to the Diwali sigg I'm using right now? The Maharaas video is perfect for it (see, you didn't need me to suggest anything). But if you want to try something new, I won't say no either. Anything you make will be stupendous.
Oh, and your recent, well, according to you not so recent, siggy is GORGEOUS. The pics you chose are so dramatic and poignant and the coloring is SO PERF for it. I also love the pink gradient thing you did on the text backdrop.

@Janaki di, this is one of ASR's best scenes and you've avified them so perfectly! I truly mean PERFECTLY!! I love the coloring on them. It's so soft with just the right amount of brightness and sepia. And the blending on the big avi/sigg is flawless. It's so hard to blend like that; it's so cool how you managed that! I love the border around the sigg too. I think it's a brush that you used, right? Very very very cool. Very cool indeed.

AishuHiBawari

IF-Rockerz

AishuHiBawari

Chidiya Ghar Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 5:22pm | IP Logged
Happy Thanksgiving everyone! This was suggested by Lola di, and I was just too lazy to make it until now. Two versions with different text because of my indecisive personality.

Edited by RadhaHiBawari - 22 November 2012 at 5:28pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jklpThe.LannisterVishakha_Sakhi

jklp

jklp

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 8:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RadhaHiBawari

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! This was suggested by Lola di, and I was just too lazy to make it until now. Two versions with different text because of my indecisive personality.

Dear RadhaHiBihari,  I really honour u & Lola sister for making this wonderful Avi.  This Avi has a strong message implied. Even a mighty warrior is like an ant in front of the chastity of a woman ( Sati Shiromoni Mata Sita ke Satitva ke samne haar gaya ghamandi Ravan ). This is one of my most favourite scene from Dr. Ramanand Sagar's Ramayan. Thank u a lot dear to u & Lola sister for sharing. Prabhu Shri Ramachandra & Mata Siya bless u. Jai SiyaRama. Jai RadheyKrishna.

Edited by jklp - 23 November 2012 at 8:57am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AishuHiBawariVishakha_Sakhi

Radhikerani

IF-Rockerz

Radhikerani

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 9:39am | IP Logged
@Janudi :-

Awesome Creations !!

http://i.minus.com/iWZ2TREUPvhw6.gif

^^It's So Beautifully Blended !!

@Aishudi :-

Outstanding Avis !!!

AishuHiBawari

Vishakha_Sakhi

IF-Sizzlerz

Vishakha_Sakhi

Posted: 24 November 2012 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Congrats on Gallery # 6 Mastikhors! Clap Clap 
I always feel so overwhelmed when I come here and see all the stunning creations! Day Dreaming

AishuHiBawari

chand1234

IF-Sizzlerz

chand1234

Posted: 25 November 2012 at 7:32am | IP Logged

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AishuHiBawariVishakha_Sakhi

chand1234

IF-Sizzlerz

chand1234

Posted: 25 November 2012 at 7:33am | IP Logged