Mythological Masti

::Mythological Masti Creation Gallery #6:: (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 150

AishuHiBawari

IF-Rockerz

AishuHiBawari

Chidiya Ghar Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
Tum aa gaye ho, noor aa gaya hai

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "::Mythological Masti Creation Gallery #6:: (Page 5)" in Mythological Masti forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

lola610

Viewbie

lola610

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
Tumne pukaara aur hum chale aaye ;)

I'm just going to delete that post and start in here actually (yay for being the viewbie :P) and I'm going to start with you!!!

@Aishu - primero, thank you so so so so sooo much for liking the avis! I'm especially thrilled the Asha Ka Deepak one's getting so much love 'cuz it's you know who and you know who LOLI Yeh blending ka aasaan technique tumhi ne sikhaaya or else I'd still be doing it frame by frame - so credit goes to you! I downloaded the Maharaas episode from JSK so I too will try my hand at a gif set from it before the weekend, perhaps tomorrow, hopefully it comes out half as goof as yours. Are you still watching DKDM? Would love to see stuff on some of the recent high tech moments from you too! And WOWWWfreakinZIES! That JSK gif set is BEAUTIFUL!!! Having used that text style on the 3 Idiots avis from Chatur's speech and seen it on only stuff from comedies, I had no idea it could suit a sere
ne mytho moment like this one so well. Add to that the rich, rustic coloring that's practically made for Gokul, and it's just warm and pretty and perfect Heart More like it please!

@ Janu - thanks a million, dearie! That "time heals" thing you said about the VD one - exactly what I was going for, but I couldn't have put it in better words. So happy you picked up on it and liked it so much! And thanks for liking and using the DKDM one as well... going to try the same style on some action scenes from Ramayan too! The ASR Hanuman avis you posted are GORGEOUS. I particularly love this style:

That bluis tinge offers the perfect contrast for the warm colorings you use, making everything clearer and soothing to look at. Use it more, por favor << yayyy me for the rhyme LOL Also loved the RSR Lav Kush sig for the same reason plus the brilliant texture use; saved to use soon. And the clarity of the UrmiLakhan ones is unbeatable!

@ Khushiji - thank you so much yaaara Hug Tera toh yahaan hona hi mere liye bahut khushi ki baat hai, and that you find time to have a look at my stuff and say such sweet stuff about it... ILY <3 You promised to make some too, I'm waitinggg!!!

@ Proteeti - the stuff you edited into your first post is beautiful yaar! Really new and refreshing styles, great job Clap The blending on the RadheShyam one from Prem Jagat Ka Saar is especially impressive. Keep up the great work <3

Edited by lola610 - 21 November 2012 at 10:55pm

lola610

Viewbie

lola610

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
Gonna put some finishing touches on gif sets and post them tomorrow... a Thanksgiving present, if you will :P Until then, an RSR monsoon memories sig I made a whileee ago (back when I posted the Sita Haran stuff in the previous gallery), after which I decided I've lost practice with sigs and switched to animated stuff entirely resulting in the barrage from my past 2-3 posts:

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jklpVishakha_Sakhi

jklp

Goldie

jklp

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 1:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lola610

Gonna put some finishing touches on gif sets and post them tomorrow... a Thanksgiving present, if you will :P Until then, an RSR monsoon memories sig I made a whileee ago (back when I posted the Sita Haran stuff in the previous gallery), after which I decided I've lost practice with sigs and switched to animated stuff entirely resulting in the barrage from my past 2-3 posts:

Dear Lola sister, thank u a ton dear for this avi. I like RSR & RSK very very very very much. RSR & RSK are my heart & soul. This avi has touched me a lot. Cry Arun Ji & Deepika Ji really rock. I can't express in words.

Edited by jklp - 22 November 2012 at 1:12am

Radhikerani

IF-Rockerz

Radhikerani

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 2:30am | IP Logged
@Loladi :-

Thank U Di !!!! Ur Sig Is Just Fabulous !!!

Radhikerani

IF-Rockerz

Radhikerani

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 2:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RadhaHiBawari

Originally posted by Radhikerani

@Aishudi :-

Wow Di !! They're Sooo Beautiful !!

P.S. I Mentioned In My Previous Post, That I Had Edited My Post On Pg 2...Why Aren't There Anyone To Comment ? I'm Saying This Because I Have Again Tried Some New Styles And Need Help About Them !

Thanks Proteeti!

And omg, I'm sorry! I didn't realize that you had posted creations there!
They're gorgeous, btw! I love the baby Krishna one with the bluish effect! Great work!

Thanks Di !! Simply Love U !!!!

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 7:10am | IP Logged

Hey guys, I made some avis from a promo that came during Uttarkand of AS Ramayan, portraying Sitaji's Bhumi pravesh.Cry It was such an emotional promo with great lyrics by Ravindra Jain! Gurmeet and Debina's expressions were so natural too.

Stacked

Vid Sig

With Text

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jklpThe.LannisterVishakha_Sakhi

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 7:11am | IP Logged
Lola, I really really want to make an RSR sig in this style, but I can't find a good quality, subtitle-less video of Sita's bhumi pravesh. Do you know of a vid? If so, plzzz give it to me!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jklp

Post Reply New Post

Go to top