Mythological Masti

::Mythological Masti Creation Gallery #6:: (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 150

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 4:21pm | IP Logged
^^ Aww, thank you so much for the compliments Aishu! Seriously you go over the top sometimes.WinkLOL Thanks for stacking the avis, I'm using them!
@Khushi,
Thank you so much dear! Really appreciate it. <3

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "::Mythological Masti Creation Gallery #6:: (Page 4)" in Mythological Masti forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Radhikerani

IF-Rockerz

Radhikerani

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 3:53am | IP Logged
Edited My Post !

@Janudi :-

Oh The Avis Are Sooo Beautiful !!! Especially This Set :-

http://i.minus.com/ibwCy1MNFepp4G.gif

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..RamKiJanaki..

...Mina...

IF-Dazzler

...Mina...

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 7:33am | IP Logged
hiii everyone !! congrats for the new gallery!Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..RamKiJanaki..

AishuHiBawari

IF-Rockerz

AishuHiBawari

Chidiya Ghar Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 6:20pm | IP Logged

JSK tumblr gif set

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lola610Vishakha_Sakhi..RamKiJanaki..

Radhikerani

IF-Rockerz

Radhikerani

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 3:25am | IP Logged
@Aishudi :-

Wow Di !! They're Sooo Beautiful !!

P.S. I Mentioned In My Previous Post, That I Had Edited My Post On Pg 2...Why Aren't There Anyone To Comment ? I'm Saying This Because I Have Again Tried Some New Styles And Need Help About Them !

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 8:14am | IP Logged
Thanks for liking my avis, guys!

@Aishu, OMG!!! I LOVE your new tumblr-style avis! How do you make such pretty stuff yaar? Whenever I think you've reached perfection you end up making something even better. I guess there's just no such thing as perfection when there's someone like you, who becomes more perfect everyday.Tongue

I really love this one the best. The coloring is pure divinity!

Could you make some avis of Ram-Sita Vivah from RSR and ASR in this style (especially the sindur daan scene)? I'll send you video links of the most HQ vids we have. I'd also like to see some cheerful swayamvar stuff from you from both shows.

Don't worry honey, I'll compensate by making you some JSK stuff as well!Wink I already downloaded one of the JSK videos and am planning to make some avis as soon as I'm done with my presentation today.

AishuHiBawari

IF-Rockerz

AishuHiBawari

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Radhikerani

@Aishudi :-

Wow Di !! They're Sooo Beautiful !!

P.S. I Mentioned In My Previous Post, That I Had Edited My Post On Pg 2...Why Aren't There Anyone To Comment ? I'm Saying This Because I Have Again Tried Some New Styles And Need Help About Them !

Thanks Proteeti!

And omg, I'm sorry! I didn't realize that you had posted creations there!
They're gorgeous, btw! I love the baby Krishna one with the bluish effect! Great work!

AishuHiBawari

IF-Rockerz

AishuHiBawari

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

Thanks for liking my avis, guys!

@Aishu, OMG!!! I LOVE your new tumblr-style avis! How do you make such pretty stuff yaar? Whenever I think you've reached perfection you end up making something even better. I guess there's just no such thing as perfection when there's someone like you, who becomes more perfect everyday.Tongue

I really love this one the best. The coloring is pure divinity!

Could you make some avis of Ram-Sita Vivah from RSR and ASR in this style (especially the sindur daan scene)? I'll send you video links of the most HQ vids we have. I'd also like to see some cheerful swayamvar stuff from you from both shows.

Don't worry honey, I'll compensate by making you some JSK stuff as well!Wink I already downloaded one of the JSK videos and am planning to make some avis as soon as I'm done with my presentation today.

OMG! I LOVE YOU! Good God! Wasn't it you that told me that I go over the top sometimes? But you're so adorable, so it doesn't matter. Thank you so much! I'm so glad you liked how the avi turned out and the coloring, which, I hadn't seen being done here, so I was kind of iffy about how it would be received. I'm much more active on tumblr, that I'm literally forgetting how to make India Forums stuff.
And please! Do send me those videos! I'd be more than happy to make those avis! :D And I'll be even happier when I get my JSK avis! Lolz. ILY

Post Reply New Post

Go to top