Mythological Masti

::Mythological Masti Creation Gallery #6:: (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 150

lola610

Viewbie

lola610

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 9:08am | IP Logged
a) I edited my post on pg1 :)

b) Vicky and Aishu, are you two trying to kill me with all the pretty?! I am literally on the floor because y'all's things are so overwhelmingly gorgeous. Theme song for the moment: kya (use) kare, kya na kare, yeh kaisi mushkil... haaye! Koi toh bata de iska hal, O mere bhai...
I can barely express how in love I am with what you two have posted. Texture use, blending, everything is pitch perfect and absolutely heavenly. Devrani darling, I will use your Chudamani one right after Gunu's diwali gift. Aur banaao pleaseee, your Jethani's addicted to your mithaais! (see at least you have a nice one who says please, not a soap style bitchy one LOL) Aishu, while I decide which of the VD avis I wanna stack and use, I'm going to put this in place of your train to nowhere thingy. It is insanely pretty. More like it please?

Edited by lola610 - 18 November 2012 at 9:09am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jklp

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "::Mythological Masti Creation Gallery #6:: (Page 3)" in Mythological Masti forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

lola610

Viewbie

lola610

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 9:13am | IP Logged
More SK, RSR, ASR, and JSK (any specific suggestions, Aishu?) are still in the making... until then, some SK, and DKDM Sagar Manthan. Feel free to use:

^^ blended it with the diya again to match the verse ;) and all the text on the DKDM ones is from SK too, the Sagar Manthan song.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Araina-BamonforeverVishakha_Sakhi..RamKiJanaki..

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Lola, beautiful vid sigs!Day Dreaming I just love them beyond anything. The SK VD one is so inspirational. I cannot explain it, but I get that profound 'time heals' feeling when I look at it. I also love your idea of blending the diya into it. Clever idea!

The Dkdm stuff is beautiful too. I'm excited to see the Samudra Manthan episodes once my semester ends. The effects look fantastic!

I love this one. Am definitely using it! The blending and coloring are so ethereal.

Edited by JanakiRaghunath - 18 November 2012 at 11:25am

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 11:42am | IP Logged

Okay, since everyone is posting their creations I'll post mine too.LOL I'll post the old ones first which I did not share in the other gallery. They're from one of my favorite Ram-Hanuman scenes in AS Ramayan during Uttarkand. It's when Hanuman is leaving Ayodhya after the Rajyabhishek of Ram and Sita. He turns back to look at Ram one last time and becomes overwhelmed with sorrow. Ram and Hanuman run towards each other emotionally and share an embrace that has everyone in tears, and in the end Ramji gives permission to Hanumanji for staying in Ayodhya with him and Sita Ma.Day Dreaming

Different Shade

Big Avis

Stacked Horizontally

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Araina-Vishakha_Sakhi-.Aphrodite.-

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 11:51am | IP Logged

This stuff is new which I made yesterday in-between my small breaks. Feel free to use!

RSR-LakshmanUrmila renunion after 14-year vanvaasHeart

RSR-Luv Kush

ASR-Luv Kush meet their father at Ayodhya for the first time after battling him

Gurmeet and Debina's new offscreen pictures - text style inspired by AishuEmbarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Araina-BamonforeverVishakha_SakhiVasusenaRadheya

-Araina-

Cool Viewbie

-Araina-

Crazy Creative Senior, BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Aishu- Awesome creations and AVIs! I love the tumblr styles you use. Seriously, I'm staring at them and can't decide what to say about them. They're just that good <3 

Vicky- Amazing one. I love the blendings and the soft coloring plus the borders. Makes it perfect! 

Lola- What do I say to you? The avi's are all superbly pretty and the colorings are mind blowing. The clarity of first avi to the texts and the blends of them all! Both DKDM one's are gorgeous. 

Janakidi- I absolutely love both shades of the AVI's! Blue is soft and dreamy while the other is tinted and smooth. Mindblowing work once again :D

Edit: Opsie! Didn't see the other post of yours. Lemme come back to in a while.
Lakshman and Urmila avi's. Their love is completely something different and it can be seen through the avi's. Make them all the more appealing. Luv-Kush sig- I like the blending and the contrast as well! The Avi's- I like the dark-ish coloring you've given to them! I dunno what the exact word is but it brings out the innocence. 
Gurmeet- debina- And once again you've nailed it! You make me fall in love with them through the creationz you made Embarrassed The style is awesome as well and I especially love the border in the bottom!

Edited by ..first.rain.. - 18 November 2012 at 11:57am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..RamKiJanaki..

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RadhaHiBawari

@Janaki di, awww! That's so sweet of you! Lol, aren't the JSK vids really clear though? They're legit 720p HD! :D Can you please make something from them?
And sure! I'm currently free to do avis. So send all the vids you want.
As for the stacking, do you want me to stack them so that there's the transparent space between them like I did one time with the ASR avis, or do you want them right next to each other?

Yeah I know, I downloaded the video from which you posted the pics. They're great!Big smile Making something right now.

You can stack them right next to each other if you want. Anything's fine. I'm always waiting for my requests, hehe.WinkWink

AishuHiBawari

IF-Rockerz

AishuHiBawari

Chidiya Ghar Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 3:00pm | IP Logged

@Lola di, you are just too adorable! Hehe, thank you so much for the kind lyrics, um, words. And dear me! Are you wearing a JSK sigg by little old me? OMG! This is the most epic thing ever! *suffocating hugs!!* Thank you so much! :D Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

And your blended avis are just the most gorgeous things I've ever seen! How do you come up with these ideas? The "aasha ka Deepak" concept is superb! Imma lovin' it! And that tumblr border style thingy with the text straight across the middle is very very cool.

The one of Shivji consuming the halahal is so perfectly done. The coloring perfectly outlines the dramatic mood of it all. But I have to say, the Sagar Manthan avis beat all. The way you blended the three videos is so genius. It actually looks like one big video because of the way you arranged everything. Just genius, my friend!

@Janaki di, I am speechless about your avis. Well, no, I'm actually not, because I plan to write a lengthy paragraph about them, but you know what I mean. Like, your colorings are the best ever! That's the indisputable truth, let's just admit it right now. The first set of avis with the light yellow coloring plus the yellow border is just soo cool! I love how that looks! And then the ripped paper wala style with the bluish coloring is another iconic style of yours that I love so much! And then you switched it up. The ripped paper style for the yellow coloring wale avis. By God, that's genius!

Oh, and hey! This Luv Kush siggy is so cute! Just like the two of them! The way you gave it that bright coloring, the grunge texture, and that cool text style with the alternating pastel colors is very cool indeed! Lol, I'm sorry I analyze everything to much. I just have to absorb everything because there's so much pretty going on!

But I fail to see how the last one was inspired by me. My siggies never ever come out as great as this!

(oh, and before I forget, here's your stacked avi: http://i.minus.com/iQLjarqcUXS1X.gif)

@..first.rain.., thank you so much! That's so sweet of you! I'm flattered!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Araina-..RamKiJanaki..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top