Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

THIS IS WHAT FANS ARE UPSET ABOUT! (take a look!) (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 6

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 6
Page 6 Page 6

hydsri

hydsri

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 8:54pm | IP Logged
I think when you sign on an actor and he lays down condition right at the beginning, you should think twice before signing him. A beautiful story changed into such a shoddy one for one person is not fair. Many actors are affected. Maybe if the story line hadn't changed so much, equal space would have been given to all actors. We might still have had Akshay, Abbhas and Deepali. I don't blame Akshay and Deepali for leaving. Why waste their talent? I don't see anyone else asking for long breaks. All are working equally hard. If you try to multi task yes it will take a toll.

Edited by hydsri - 17 November 2012 at 8:56pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "THIS IS WHAT FANS ARE UPSET ABOUT! (take a look!) (Page 5)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mubashera

Goldie

mubashera

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hydsri

I think when you sign on an actor and he lays down condition right at the beginning, you should think twice before signing him. A beautiful story changed into such a shoddy one for one person is not fair. Many actors are affected. Maybe if the story line hadn't changed so much, equal space would have been given to all actors. We might still have had Akshay, Abbhas and Deepali. I don't blame Akshay and Deepali for leaving. Why waste their talent? I don't see anyone else asking for long breaks. All are working equally hard. If you try to multi task yes it will take a toll.

Do agree... and .ph thinks everything is alright!! Confused

mubashera

Goldie

mubashera

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 7:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sidhu285

<font size="4" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Agree..</font>
<font size="4" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">They Ruined it ..</font>
<font size="4" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Not only they ruined the Show itself but now to just to show Gul innocent which I don't know if she is or Not..they are ruining their actors images as well ..</font>

Yup agreed!

barun_mania

Groupbie

barun_mania

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 7:23am | IP Logged
me too agree

popeye

IF-Dazzler

popeye

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 7:28am | IP Logged
Maybe the episodes right now are just fillers so that the production house actors and channel come to a common decision as to what needs to be done... are they gonna continue the show are they ending it .. is Barun gonna come back.
Once they finalise things only then can they decide how they want to take the story forward.

mubashera

Goldie

mubashera

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 5:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by popeye

Maybe the episodes right now are just fillers so that the production house actors and channel come to a common decision as to what needs to be done... are they gonna continue the show are they ending it .. is Barun gonna come back.
Once they finalise things only then can they decide how they want to take the story forward.
Maybe you are right!Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Anita..

samirao

IF-Dazzler

samirao

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 5:44pm | IP Logged
very well said , SPECIALLY PH KNOWS THAT BARUN IS WITH THEM FOR 1 YEAR THAN WHY DINT THEY HANDLE THE STORY MATURELY ,
THEY SAID IN FORUM 32 THE STORY RUN ITS COURSE , SOME THING LIKE THAT , THEN WHY THEY R STILL SHOWING CRAP ON THE SHOW , 
LEAD ACTOR IS LEAVING , 
THE STORY RUN ITS COURSE ,   WHY DON'T THE END THE SHOW

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Anita..

Sim-Sharma

Sim-Sharma

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 9:04pm | IP Logged
True... very disappointing to see all this...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top