Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

THIS IS WHAT FANS ARE UPSET ABOUT! (take a look!) (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 6

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 6
Page 5 Page 6

coronapsyche

IF-Rockerz

coronapsyche

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mubashera

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "THIS IS WHAT FANS ARE UPSET ABOUT! (take a look!) (Page 4)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sidhu285

IF-Rockerz

sidhu285

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
Agree..
They Ruined it ..
Not only they ruined the Show itself but now to just to show Gul innocent which I don't know if she is or Not..they are ruining their actors images as well ..

mubashera

Goldie

mubashera

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 4:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinkss

U know what, i think nobody cares what happens to the SHOW, its only abt their personal interests -___- 
Actors want to LEAVE, PH wants to go ahead with their new BABY, and SP wants to cash the MONEY.
So basically nobody gives a DAMN!!!!

Nice post btw...i hope i see some positivty (if left) on the forum soon -__-

THats what has become of this show!! and everything!! and same here I hope thinks go back to normal or close to normal as this whole mess has left a scare on everybody!

arnavluva

Goldie

arnavluva

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 4:21pm | IP Logged
I totally agree with all your points word for word!!!

I just feel that the intensity of the show will be lost once Barun goes :( :(

I don't understand why Barun & Sanaya both feel the need to defend Gul in their interviews. Surely it should be Gul justifying herself for the actions/decisions she has made. If Barun really whole heartedly
wanted to leave the show in February why was he working 24/7 around the clock to shoot both his film & for the show !! I mean why would he go out of his way to fulfill both commitments if he had every intention to leave?? It just doesn't make any sense & this fact is what is baffling his fans!!!!

Both Barun & Sanaya's interviews just don't make any sense or add up & this isn't doing there credibility any good. Why would they want to tarnish their reputations for Gul!!!

All in all it is us fans who will loose out big time as our most loved Barun wants to leave the show, the story line has lost it's uniqueness & our beloved show is ruined :( :(
Cry Cry Cry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mubasheraKatelyn

SlovesBSSI

IF-Sizzlerz

SlovesBSSI

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 4:23pm | IP Logged
most of us agree with u yaar!!
its just sad..so sad...
i don ve words to say how bad i am feeling...
i cant imagine this is the same show we were crazy abt

mubashera

Goldie

mubashera

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 4:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by saaruipk

most of us agree with u yaar!!
its just sad..so sad...
i don ve words to say how bad i am feeling...
i cant imagine this is the same show we were crazy abt

Exactly! its very upseting!!Sleepy

kushipugly

IF-Dazzler

kushipugly

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 6:40pm | IP Logged
so true, this is exactly what i feel & this feeling makes it obvious, who is guily, 4lions of courseThumbs Down
the more they are trying to clear their names, the more clearer its becoming thaty its Gulkhan who is ruining the show & playing with our feelings.
thats what i told sp too, if barun is at fault then plz tell me how come yr angel Gulkhan is showing such crap on tvAngry
i will fight for barun 's return till the end. people we cant let them win. its not about barun anymore now, its about nice simple people being treated as donkeys by people with powerDeadAngry

mubashera

Goldie

mubashera

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 6:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kushipugly

so true, this is exactly what i feel & this feeling makes it obvious, who is guily, 4lions of courseThumbs Down
the more they are trying to clear their names, the more clearer its becoming thaty its Gulkhan who is ruining the show & playing with our feelings.
thats what i told sp too, if barun is at fault then plz tell me how come yr angel Gulkhan is showing such crap on tvAngry
i will fight for barun 's return till the end. people we cant let them win. its not about barun anymore now, its about nice simple people being treated as donkeys by people with powerDeadAngry

Agreed!!!! Smile Its about what is right and what is wrong!!!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top