Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

THIS IS WHAT FANS ARE UPSET ABOUT! (take a look!) (Page 3)

princesssheena Senior Member
princesssheena
princesssheena

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by natalie12

Originally posted by _disha_

Originally posted by mubashera

Originally posted by psarada

@TM:- agree word to word with you. If they knew Barun was with them only for 1 year then they could have closed of Arnav - Khushi's love story and could have gone for a leap right. And this one line I agree with you 100%.

<font color="#336666" size="3" face="Georgia">ps.Whether PH is
at fault or not.. they have to accept this mistake! Because with all
the facts, the PH could have handled this much muchbetter!! And the
fact that theyare stillshowing nonsense on tv makes me wonder if they
really are innocent? </font>

Smileglad someone understands! ps. what does TM mean? I have seen that alot today!

TM means topic maker

why close arnav-khushi love?? they wudnt have let arnav be in the show if he wants to be there only for an year.
come on who will let the lead leave ?? r  they sure that there show will stop with an year??
especially wen his pants r on fire??
the ultimate ans is NO
then why make corruption .r we soo worthless to never deserve the truth??

soo much for being soo contributive to the show.Dead

So agree which ph will sign an actor for one year and allow them to leave obviously something is fishy or if not and Gul is innocent then I feel she herself didn't have faith in her own show, but I doubt that it's the latter, 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Katelyn

dilinisa Senior Member
dilinisa
dilinisa

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Thank you... at last

thats what I am keep  on saying to my self ...we as fans have been taken as granted...

Barun... I always admired you as an cute actor and respected you the way you are as a person with good values and life policies but as from now on you may be a cute actor but in respect wise you went down the hill man!!!!!! you should practise (Now that you have time to think) how to be honest at leas to  whom had made your path to success...

HP/GUL - You started off with the most loveble/ unique/ romantic love story  and then your guys Knocked your heads some where or what???? knowing a unstable actor you keep on plying romantic scens cards with him... ( making us more & more hooked up to him) for what so that one day you can say yes he should also move on and we should do the same  ... Are you kidding me?????

SP what on earth are you doing????? You didnt know up to now that Barun had tried to leave before as well... why all the panic now ???? whch you could hv delt with this matter long time ago with no mess... why all this "Charactor is important not the Actor " crap??? 
mubashera Goldie
mubashera
mubashera

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dilinisa

Thank you... at last
thats what I am keep on saying to my self ...we as fans have been taken as granted...
<font color="#000099">Barun</font>... I always admired you as an cute actor and respected you the way you are as a person with good values and life policiesbut as from now on you may be a cute actor but in respect wise you went down the hill man!!!!!! you should practise (Now that you have time to think) how to behonest at leas to whom had made your path to success...
<font color="#0000cc">HP/GUL </font>- You started off with the most loveble/ unique/ romantic love story and then your guysKnocked your heads some where or what???? knowing a unstable actor you keep on plying romantic scens cardswith him... ( making us more & more hooked up to him) for what so thatoneday you can say yes he should also move on and we should do the same ... Are you kidding me?????
<font color="#0000cc">SP </font>what onearthare you doing????? You didnt know up to now that Barun had tried to leave before as well... why all the panic now ???? whch you could hv delt with this matter long time ago withno mess... why all this "Charactor is important not the Actor " crap???

Np!

And yes agree with you ! Especially the last part ! Were SP sleeping!!!!
sharayus Senior Member
sharayus
sharayus

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Your absolutely correct..!!

PH has done mistakes it could have totaly cleared the air if only they would have come forward and given statements! Then may be situation would have been different!
But PH has not evn attempted to clear this mess.. And with this attitude dey r digging their own grave!!
mubashera Goldie
mubashera
mubashera

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharayus

Your absolutely correct..!!

PH has done mistakes it could have totaly cleared the air if only they would have come forward and given statements! Then may be situation would have been different!
But PH has not evn attempted to clear this mess.. And with this attitude dey r digging their own grave!!

YUP Agree! I don't know if they realize that!! BY ignoring it.. its making everything worse!

sharayus

merrydock Goldie
merrydock
merrydock

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
for a while i did consider that if barun left, and another shouldh thake up the role of ASR, and there is talk that this guy viraf will fill those shoes. so i whatched  the teri mari love stories in which this guy acted.
OMG!!!!!Shocked there is no way the Viraf will ever fill the shoes of Arnav singh Raizada. Arnav is 28 and Viraf lookes 39,   he would suit a love interest for Anjali. but no Khushi. i am 200% sure there will be no chemistry in that match if, even if he caries the name Arnav Singh Raizada. he would look like her much older brother.

now if Barun is realy leaving the please all i want is for the show to end. cause with barun gone i not  going to watch IPK.  and stick to balika vadu.  as it is IPK is the only serial in watch of star plus.  which was the only different  story from all the other routine Saas Bahu  family dramas.

if not for IPK star plus is still stuck in story lines that are outdated and should belong on television 10 years back.  they are still churning the same run of the mill, family drama.   with scheming mother in laws, daughter in laws,  devranis and jettanies.

and 4 lions and star plus you had a serial and a story  that was differend with a beautiflu lead pair, that the world is crazy about. and you just runied it.  you have runied your chances for ever working with a couple with the best chemistry in the television industry. and may god help you.

but i hope that at some point of time another production house, and channel capatilise on your loss and  bring Sarun together once again with a new and exciting story.  becaues they that fans out there that are dying to watch them together.

so 4 lions end the show and put an end to your wishy washy manner of working.
we as the fans of barun and sanaya will be more then happy to see the show end with them.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mubasheraKatelyn

pinkss IF-Dazzler
pinkss
pinkss

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
U know what, i think nobody cares what happens to the SHOW, its only abt their personal interests -___- 
Actors want to LEAVE, PH wants to go ahead with their new BABY, and SP wants to cash the MONEY.
So basically nobody gives a DAMN!!!!

Nice post btw...i hope i see some positivty (if left) on the forum soon -__-

sharayus

Risha.J Goldie
Risha.J
Risha.J

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 3:10pm | IP Logged
Exactly my feelings. I have nothing against Barun and Sanaya. They are actors and will move on to better things.

But Gul Khan is something else. I dont know whether the interviews were scripted or not and I honestly dont give a hoot. What hurts is that she ruined a beautiful story and beautiful characters. So many plots with such potential were rushed and she nailed the coffin with that irresponsible email that hurt so many sentiments. I cant help but think that for her and for SP, IPK is all about the money now and well, I cant blame them for that but they are being extremely ruthless towards the people who pay them - US.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mubasheraKatelyn..Anita..

Go to top