Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

THIS IS WHAT FANS ARE UPSET ABOUT! (take a look!)

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

mubashera

Goldie

mubashera

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 6:16pm | IP Logged
I have realized one thing in the past 1 week.

Yes it is true that we don't know the REAL TRUTH and the ONLY one who does are the PH/actors/Sp themselves!

So we can't bash without a legitimate reason!

And I am not upset about Barun leaving the show! It is his decision and his life, not mine!

But You know what upsets me and probably upsets everyone here..

In all this, how immaturely  4lions acted!

By interviews..

Barun said he wanted to quit on Feb2012

Sanaya said that he only wanted to be part of the show for 1 year

BOtH are completely different statements ( Hmm... are they covering up for 4lions? )
but if this is the truth...

THEN WHY DID 4lions RUIN THE STORY?
 if they knew that Barun wanted leave long back... then why didn't they make him leave before ?
And why didn't barun leave, if he only wanted to act in this show for 1 year!?

Were 4lions sleeping!?!

And what bothers me in all this is.. the story itself!

The PH produced such a good show with a great storyline and now with all this mess... seriously, there is nothing left! 

It hurts to see this!Ouch

Think about it...

Would you rather have a successful show overall then have a successfull one that has been turned into crap with no one watching it!?

If GUL really loved her show then Option 2 would have never happened!

This is not a memory I wanted to cherish forever! I ONLY wanted to Remember what a great show this was! And the wonderful Arshi!

And with so much going on off-screen, the PH/Sp STILL continue to show crap!Angry Dead ( the episodes are proof  of what pH thinks of this show!)

And maybe just MAYBE, if the episodes  shown in the past 2 weeks  were amazing, I wouldn't feel this bad about the current situation happening behind the scenes!

BAD things happening  off screen!
BAD things happening  on screen!

Ab mein iss pyaar ko kya naam doon!?!

ps. Whether PH is at fault or not .. they have to accept this mistake!  Because with all the facts, the PH could have handled this much much better!!  And the fact that they are still showing nonsense on tv makes me wonder if they really are innocent?

Pss. Feel free to share your views!

Edited by mubashera - 16 November 2012 at 6:59pm

The following 120 member(s) liked the above post:

REESHYALleezaramamannania123sgem_14mona67shahgpArtijain2007hjla-Barunlicious-FtsaraDuumpsarn4vkhushifizzyfairyJeevitha.PirismanisiluvdarcyskamaniUrvashi Patelitzvidspatelabhiya1aminakhanIshi2012taklima_najMySaruncraziefannancy_ipkkndheididhivyKrishma042HopeleslyInLovepreciousgirl125sivanayanipri3loveabby2181Ace11S.Hafeezsj_arhisavitharajWhite.Pearlniharika111cupdAyaat1216el_florMidnightReadersharayusarshii143srija.singh04ifsaal044asr13PyaaraarnavBavariapoorvaarnavbijiliarnavluvadprovernirbasitoRisha.JSweta...rosalineakarnavandkhushi1raman987Prasanna_dhanuleanne_19837_sneha_7Liya88dushturainErika1surabinomad.nesscrackerszonemedha16trishy13sreemeerahira2050charlotte74786Pinkishilparoxxpinksshighonshowskiokyosupriya.arshisonia1230happybrarCarabelli5_BacknForth_ipkkndfanforevashar1988DivyaS.kushipuglysamiraovandana1965preethi.saseedanumber1serial-MissBoiiVamp-coronapsycheKatelynmisscrazyfanlaksh65soapsudsrfak-fan-Zara-sidhu285Marybarton-GredForge-arshi_karish..Anita..GoGreenpsaradaspoorthiNewbiesoapfanrukuswasthikaARS24SlovesBSSIshillu.arshipup03vandana.sagarArshi.Sugi.IPK

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "THIS IS WHAT FANS ARE UPSET ABOUT! (take a look!)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

psarada

IF-Sizzlerz

psarada

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 6:19pm | IP Logged
@TM:- agree word to word with you. If they knew Barun was with them only for 1 year then they could have closed of Arnav - Khushi's love story and could have gone for a leap right. And this one line I agree with you 100%.

ps. Whether PH is at fault or not .. they have to accept this mistake!  Because with all the facts, the PH could have handled this much much better!!  And the fact that they are still showing nonsense on tv makes me wonder if they really are innocent?

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ramamanitzvidspatelcraziefanAce11arshii143dprovervandana1965fleursspoorthi

mubashera

Goldie

mubashera

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 6:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by psarada

@TM:- agree word to word with you. If they knew Barun was with them only for 1 year then they could have closed of Arnav - Khushi's love story and could have gone for a leap right. And this one line I agree with you 100%.

Smile glad someone understands! ps. what does TM mean? I have seen that alot today!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ramamanGuguminti

tutu982

tutu982

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 8:20pm | IP Logged
Just accept that Barun is taking a break. i don't think we can force him to change his mind since hes been wanting to leave since feb2012

spoorthi

IF-Sizzlerz

spoorthi

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 8:28pm | IP Logged
agree with u completely
bang on!! cvs messed up everything from feb ,nothing seems to be in right place and now they want the fans to accept the way it is going ,great

_disha_

IF-Sizzlerz

_disha_

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mubashera

Originally posted by psarada

<font color="#336666" size="3" face="Georgia">ps.Whether PH is
at fault or not.. they have to accept this mistake! Because with all
the facts, the PH could have handled this much muchbetter!! And the
fact that theyare stillshowing nonsense on tv makes me wonder if they
really are innocent? </font>

Smileglad someone understands! ps. what does TM mean? I have seen that alot today!

TM means topic maker

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mubasheraasr13

jollyjoy

jollyjoy

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
mate, they will not accept their mistake. only we fans bang our heads now...

agreed with ur post.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iris

charlotte74

IF-Dazzler

charlotte74

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
All the questions you have raised are absolutely valid! 

Post Reply New Post

Go to top