Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

Poojaa_P

IF-Rockerz

Poojaa_P

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharna2k6

Originally posted by Poojaa_P

yes you tweet him and mention me in the tweet too. and say the whole of IF is waiting to see you on your sexy bike again! LOL
Yesyes and dreams can come true aswell, it's something called miracles. 
Have you not seen any fit guys at your uni that ride bike ??
haha you just want to replace pankhuri ! Wink 

yeahh now that is dramatic, but it's definitely needed ! but hope he doesn't get involved in another accident because of the distracting irresistible hair . I can just him watching pankhu from the rear mirror and losing balance. 

LOLOL, I can totally imagine that scene. But if that does happen, it'll be a small accident where Pankuri can bandage his wounds and maybe kiss the pain away... LOLWink Afterall, it was because of her he had the accident, nah!

I'm all for corny, dramatic scenes! But this CV has a way of making them realistic as well.. Its why we love PKDH.

Me, replace Panku?! NOOO, neverrr Wink And nooo, no fit guys on bikes in my uni. There are however, dorky annoying guys on bicycles in uni, nearly running me over on a daily basis.. Ouch

OMG! that would be awesome! wish we get to see something like that. 
And due to some serious injuries he has to take time off from office and stay over at Harish pa's house for a week, so they sleep on the same bed! Wink

We all like dramatic scenes but not too much. 
PKSD is best at everything. it has perfect mixture of everything. 

hahahaa well if you dont want to be pankhu, i will happily take over Wink 
aww really! that's sucks. bicycles, gosh i find it so strange, unless you can do all the cool tricks like ride on one tyre, it's useless. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sharna2k6

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Motorcycle + PaYa = ROMANCE (Page 3)" in Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sharna2k6

IF-Rockerz

sharna2k6

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 3:56pm | IP Logged
And in Panku's sleep she will roll over to Adi's side and snuggle next to him. We've seen how Panku is oblivious to her actions in her sleep!

Yes, you're right. Dramatic to a degree is good, where it's not over the top like in Ekta shows.. What I love about PKDH is that it's not only about PaYa, but all relationships in general. A sisterly bond, Granddad-grandson bond, Parent-child bond, etc. But of course PaYa are the focus!

BLEH, I hate bicycles!!! And bicycle riders! They're so obnoxious and annoyng! Completely unbiased and doesn't have anything to do with the fact that I can't ride one.. Lol. My brother tried teaching me last year.. but it hurts!

Poojaa_P

IF-Rockerz

Poojaa_P

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 4:08pm | IP Logged

And in Panku's sleep she will roll over to Adi's side and snuggle next to him. We've seen how Panku is oblivious to her actions in her sleep!

Yes, you're right. Dramatic to a degree is good, where it's not over the top like in Ekta shows.. What I love about PKDH is that it's not only about PaYa, but all relationships in general. A sisterly bond, Granddad-grandson bond, Parent-child bond, etc. But of course PaYa are the focus!

BLEH, I hate bicycles!!! And bicycle riders! They're so obnoxious and annoyng! Completely unbiased and doesn't have anything to do with the fact that I can't ride one.. Lol. My brother tried teaching me last year.. but it hurts!

hahha yeah that is very much possible. 
then she starts sleep-talking and confesses how she loves him! ADI : Shocked 

Dont get me started on ekta serials, there are just Dead
Yeah,all the relationships are key to hold the show together. Love the show. 

LOL i can see how much UNbiased you are Wink  aww reallyy, how cute. It's okay, you can drive the car, all good. 

*yawn* i am actually really tired. I have work to be doing but i really want to sleep. 

sharna2k6

IF-Rockerz

sharna2k6

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 4:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Poojaa_P

hahha yeah that is very much possible. 
then she starts sleep-talking and confesses how she loves him! ADI : Shocked 

Dont get me started on ekta serials, there are just Dead
Yeah,all the relationships are key to hold the show together. Love the show. 

LOL i can see how much UNbiased you are Wink  aww reallyy, how cute. It's okay, you can drive the car, all good. 

*yawn* i am actually really tired. I have work to be doing but i really want to sleep. 

Just like Twilight!!! Only 1000x better. Wink Adi will write it off to weird dreams and start making fun of her and teasing her about dreaming about him LOL

Bleeeh, I knoww. My aunt loves the ekta shows Ouch She watches Pavithra Rishta which has been going on for years now Dead She's got so many episodes of Ekta shows saved up that she doesn't have time to watch PKDH. I tried recruiting her LOL

Haha yess, I prefer car anyways. I like having something over my head when I'm moving.. That probably made NO sense whatsoever. Confused

Aww, yeah it's pretty late on your end.. You can work tomorrow, go to bed!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.