Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

sharna2k6

IF-Rockerz

sharna2k6

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 6:06pm | IP Logged
I've said it before and I'll bring it up again! Adi NEEEDS his motorcycle back!!! I'm missing his bike, yaar!!

Courtesy of Naveen, we now get to enjoy ALL the PaYa scenes from the beginning and I have taken advantage of that and have been scrolling through the scenes and landed on Pankuri's FIRST motorbike experience! How sweeet!!!! Scared, shy Pankuri, and nonchalant, cool Adi. What a scene! It's so nice seeing the difference from them then and them now. Pankuri, bold and daring, and Adi is just as nonchalant as ever, now so authoritative towards her, I love that. 

Seeing the first bike ride makes me want to see them have another bike scene as a married couple. Just imagine!

The two cute newly weds out on a long drive on a summers eve. Pankuri grasping Adi's waist, holding on for dear life while Adi secretly cherishing the closeness between them! Maybe a sudden speed bump that Adi mentioned on her first motorbike experience, will cause Pankuri to jerk forward, causing her to tighten her grip on Adi!! They can stop for ice cream then, and Adi being the foodie he is, will finish his ice cream cone first but still want for and Panku seeing how little she eats, will share her ice cream cone with Adi, and the two can lick one ice cream cone...

..And my minds wandering so I'll stop the rambling.

POINT ISSS.. They need to go on another bike ride! Because A. Adi looks hot riding his bike, B. It'll bring PaYa closer, creating a lot of touching and C. Adi looks hot riding his bike!

Nana needs to gift Adi a new bike as a wedding gift! Seriously!

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

JenniferPurpleshivenisajinifabyNikhi.sweetysaranshesherkobitasudi_4m_kolArshig8Poojaa_Panusha.cochin-AngelaKaParI-SAIBALROUTHf.s.mseelakssamratrocksxaviara-.serendipity.-alonebird

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Motorcycle + PaYa = ROMANCE" in Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

anusha.cochin

IF-Rockerz

anusha.cochin

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 12:08am | IP Logged
Motorbike as gift..not a bad idea...a long journey of PaYa on bike  thru a beautiful highway will be a treat 2 eyes Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sharna2k6

shesherkobita

IF-Dazzler

shesherkobita

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 12:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anusha.cochin

Motorbike as gift..not a bad idea...a long journey of PaYa on bike  thru a beautiful highway will be a treat 2 eyes Day Dreaming

Who knows if Avantika kicks them (PaYa) out they might have to depend on motorbike... that would be nice... hmmm...Rubel might bump them on his SUV.Angry

anusha.cochin

Silsha

IF-Sizzlerz

Silsha

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 12:42am | IP Logged
PaYa long journey in bike,,Aww..Day Dreaming so cute moment...!Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sharna2k6anusha.cochin

SAIBALROUTH

IF-Sizzlerz

SAIBALROUTH

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 1:05am | IP Logged
Would love to see PaYa in bike again.

Agreed with you Sharna.

I too would love to see Adi bring back his bike.

sharna2k6anusha.cochin

anusha.cochin

IF-Rockerz

anusha.cochin

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 1:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shesherkobita

Originally posted by anusha.cochin

Who knows if Avantika kicks them (PaYa) out they might have to depend on motorbike... that would be nice... hmmm...Rubel might bump them on his SUV.Angry

Great...Dat will be nice 2 watch..Adi and Pankhu trying 2 start a new ilife..I wish Avanthika kicks dem out...Big smile

alonebird

IF-Stunnerz

alonebird

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 1:33am | IP Logged
Awww nice prediction...
Me too waiting for that epi...

anusha.cochin

samratrocks

IF-Sizzlerz

samratrocks

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 3:52am | IP Logged
awesome ideaa n amazng post!!
alreadyy droolinggg imagining dat scene..

sharna2k6anusha.cochin

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.