Punar Vivah

Lying quotes for three idiots dubey's (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

Tahitien-moon

IF-Rockerz

Tahitien-moon

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 5:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmhatcher

I think I got it or at least it looked like I did. It says you're already in there but it still looks like it's pending. Confused I'm so confused I think I have a headache.
Oh... by the way you can call me Gemmy.
hii Gemmy yaar if it is too complicated what we'll do is i'll deleate the request then you will try again in asking buddy request then in my turn i'll accept it this will be more easier i think yaar Tongue

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Lying quotes for three idiots dubey's (Page 3)" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

gmhatcher

gmhatcher

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 6:07pm | IP Logged
That may work better for me I'm actually better at requesting ( I think don't know that I've done that either), but let's try.LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tahitien-moon

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.