indian10 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
I think that Karan who claim to be Swamini bua son is crock. I think Karan real identiy is that he is Jaspal son. Remenber a year back Vire sent Jaspal to prision I think Karan come take revenge on that from Viren and Vadares. Where else would Karan get hand Viren and Jeevika. I think he has join hand with Swamini bua husband as bua ji saw husband few weeks ago so how can he be dead and I dont that bua ji husband has her son. I think bua ji husband gave her son orfung that could docror manan could be bua ji son that be could twist. I am saying all this because remeber when karan bought the biji house he said his security to have patient as get bigger price. The money they got from Karan is under different that mean that not his real name it all think up. And juspal was crock so is Karan where would learn open door with hair grip it all link up. When Viren no one will believe expect indra chachu and dadji not Jeevika that cause rift when jeevika know truth it might to late as Karan kidnap jeevika. And karan will ask viren help free dad jaspal from jail otherwise he kill jeevika and make biji and family homeless. But virat and viren will free jeevika and save biji house by fooling karan and getting truth that will break bua ji down and depress but viren will get truth that bua ji son at orfing and no other dc manan. That my thought and predication pls share views and thought with me by leaving comments.
Edited by indian10 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wow .i  love your prediction

CV's can i have your attention please ? please take this prediction as suggestion, i would really love to watch that , this way jaiswal's mystery will be solved too which was buried long time ago. and bua ji will get her son too. 

rosesforyou thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
o m ggg this prediction is crazy!!!!! the first prediction about this track that makes alottt of sense too me
asyavirman thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
um i  was thinking the same till jaswal case maybe tht could happen and i think there will be problem for virika and they solve the case and virman go to delhi for singing comp it will be nice to watch both couple will get a track what say! aik ticket me 2 mazzay πŸ˜†
--Ayesha-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I also think if this track would start it will be a lot of fun 2 watch
-NightDreamer- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Luved Ur prediction I really Want Dis Track 2 Happn hopfully ...
Let's C..

-meHaK-
urmil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

nice prediction bt cv's won't put so much of brain...so don't expect anything interesting

vaiku thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
That wil be awesome! I want Dr.Manan to be Swamini bua's son... And i somewhere or the other feel Swamini bua's Husband is not dead and is alive...! It might be Jaiswal trying to trap the Vadheras!
..Amrita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
what a prediction yr its so real i really want this to happen & both the couple will hav their own track so their forum rank as well as trp will also increase
..Jass.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: virman16

um i  was thinking the same till jaswal case maybe tht could happen and i think there will be problem for virika and they solve the case and virman go to delhi for singing comp it will be nice to watch both couple will get a track what say! aik ticket me 2 mazzay πŸ˜†

agreed this will be an awesome trackπŸ˜ƒ