•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
Hi People,

You might know that AD is in industry from last 5-6 years. I still remember him as RajKumar Aryan I use to watch that show as I was teenager and teenagers loves that imaginative show ðŸ˜Š

Here is link of RajKumar Aryan

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4EzXkNL0kYo

Have look and see if you can still remember that show??? AD is looking so young is this show... 

Please leave a comment ðŸ˜‰
Edited by khosla03 - 11 years ago
i had actually never heard of this show b4 i began to cyber-stalk AD ðŸ˜†
ok...i will watch and then comment
Thanks for sharing.

Pls share more links.
It was in 2008 when NDTV Imagine launched. He looks so young that only 22.  There is no more episodes of this shoe on YouTube.  I just wish that AD comes on TV soon :)
AD is talented and I have high hopes from him.

I really love and respect AD 😛

Hopes he come back on TV soon.. really going to miss him ðŸ˜”
I didn't watch Rajkumar Aryan at the time though I knew that this serial was running.. I was watching my other heartthrob in a parallel mythological serial on NDTV - Dharam Veer with Rajat Tokas in it...how was I to know I'd be hooked on to AD sometime later on... 
Even now I feel its his Indu Singh avtaar that makes him appear older than his age.. in his off screen shots and interviews without the paraphernalia, the teeka, clean shaven etc etc he looks much younger ðŸ˜³
Edited by lashy - 11 years ago
I had heard of it but never actually saw any clips so thanks for sharing khosla :)
Originally posted by khosla03

It was in 2008 when NDTV Imagine launched. He looks so young that only 22.  There is no more episodes of this shoe on YouTube.  I just wish that AD comes on TV soon :)

Tfs :D

Yes I remember RKA ... late  Nirmal Pandey < of Bandit Queen fame > also acted in it ðŸ˜Š