Qubool Hai

Rashid & Dilshad Gr8 Chemistry

simran1285 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I must say Rashid and Dilshad have such great chemistry! They may be 'older' but I am really liking their love story. The dargah scene when Rashid holds Dilshad's hand I swear it was a sizzling scene. 

I hope the CVs continue their love story because more than Zoya-Asad I am enjoying their story more and loving the sparks

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Problem.C thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i think alot of ppl including myself seem to love them
but what can we say they seem to have the chemistry oh and dear me😳 lets not forget the history
prava55663 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i too love their chemistry...they look so good together:)

i just love the background music played for dilshad
blessing-beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Mee too i just lovee their bonding <3 Its such a nice feeling when these two comess on screen :D the actirs are doing wonderful job
P.D.S thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
their chemistry is awsome. i luv them more than the leads. 

like that fact that the 'older' pair are loved as much as the lead pair if not more.

i'm just waiting to see what happens if or when rashid and dilshad are aamne saamne in front of both families. how would they all react
Raj_ki_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
they are loks great togteher
Allbut1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I am so glad I am not the only one who feels this way! I am absolutely in love with Dilshad & Rashid and I honestly find their story and chemistry to be the best out of all the other ones in the show! Not to mention that they look gorgeous together!

And Shalini & Vaquar are such wonderful actors, their meeting outside the mazaar after all these years was so powerfully done, especially when he grabbed her hand, and then when they both turned to look towards each other in the end!

The writers are definitely building a great story around them, and as hesitant as I am in trusting this PH, I just hope that they do them justice! They are loaded with so much history and still love each other just like they did all these years ago, the angst is palpable and I can't wait to see how it all unfolds! Hopefully we'll have more progression on their front in the upcoming weeks!
Edited by Allbut1 - 11 years ago
veenisha thumbnail
i loved their chemistry :) they look so much in love.
ChurriBurri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I really can't wait to find out why he left her
..RiMi.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: prava55663

i too love their chemistry...they look so good together:)

i just love the background music played for dilshad

hey prava, hi...πŸ˜ƒ u r also here...πŸ˜ƒ
i agree...i just love their chemistry and kal ke scene ne toh maar daaalaa!!!!😳