Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

simran1285

IF-Dazzler

simran1285

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 5:24pm | IP Logged
I must say Rashid and Dilshad have such great chemistry! They may be 'older' but I am really liking their love story. The dargah scene when Rashid holds Dilshad's hand I swear it was a sizzling scene. 

I hope the CVs continue their love story because more than Zoya-Asad I am enjoying their story more and loving the sparks

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

AphroditellMinHoll*KT*~Lakshya*hinzAllbut1veenishaprava55663Problem_Childblue_anblessing-beauty

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Rashid & Dilshad Gr8 Chemistry" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Problem_Child

IF-Sizzlerz

Problem_Child

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 5:29pm | IP Logged
i think alot of ppl including myself seem to love them
but what can we say they seem to have the chemistry oh and dear meEmbarrassed lets not forget the history

prava55663

IF-Sizzlerz

prava55663

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
i too love their chemistry...they look so good together:)

i just love the background music played for dilshad

blessing-beauty

IF-Addictz

blessing-beauty

Crazy Creative Baby

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
Mee too i just lovee their bonding <3 Its such a nice feeling when these two comess on screen :D the actirs are doing wonderful job

*KT*~Lakshya*

Goldie

*KT*~Lakshya*

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 2:34am | IP Logged
their chemistry is awsome. i luv them more than the leads. 

like that fact that the 'older' pair are loved as much as the lead pair if not more.

i'm just waiting to see what happens if or when rashid and dilshad are aamne saamne in front of both families. how would they all react

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hinz

Raj_ki_Rani

Goldie

Raj_ki_Rani

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 2:56am | IP Logged
they are loks great togteher

Allbut1

IF-Dazzler

Allbut1

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 3:30am | IP Logged
I am so glad I am not the only one who feels this way! I am absolutely in love with Dilshad & Rashid and I honestly find their story and chemistry to be the best out of all the other ones in the show! Not to mention that they look gorgeous together!

And Shalini & Vaquar are such wonderful actors, their meeting outside the mazaar after all these years was so powerfully done, especially when he grabbed her hand, and then when they both turned to look towards each other in the end!

The writers are definitely building a great story around them, and as hesitant as I am in trusting this PH, I just hope that they do them justice! They are loaded with so much history and still love each other just like they did all these years ago, the angst is palpable and I can't wait to see how it all unfolds! Hopefully we'll have more progression on their front in the upcoming weeks!

Edited by Allbut1 - 17 November 2012 at 3:31am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FireLordPhoenix

veenisha

IF-Rockerz

veenisha

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 3:32am | IP Logged
i loved their chemistry :) they look so much in love.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.