Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

indianstargyul

Groupbie

indianstargyul

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 4:54pm | IP Logged

even the  moon disappears from Rewa...lol because she is a hypocrte  and liar and she wants her husband dead , not long life.Dead

i really felt sad for vickram in the breaking of the fast scene..I despite his smirky smile, i could hurt all over him. and tthat nasty gold digging  woman sugni, shameless over and over again.

ok ok , let me calm myself but the reason  why i am going to ber watching tonites episode in a short while is bcoz i looked at it online a few minutes ago and saw a lot of vickram and bcoz there wasnt any subtitles in it. when i see english translation then i would know exactly what transpired, but at the same time sadness is a universal lanaguage and dont need words to see vickram's hurt.OuchCry

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoysunnyroshiruhi86razor12babygirl198722Sandy66Vinnie79JulieDlikarsh

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Liar's moon" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

indianstargyul

Groupbie

indianstargyul

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 6:10pm | IP Logged

just finished watching the show. VickramClap what a come back after being humiliated in front of  Adini you humilatded Rewa,  even the moon humilated herLOLnot as though the woman has any shame.
why does the cvs think thatt they have to make a mockery of vickram over and over. I really hate this show now!
***********Nuke********Nuke PHS Nuke******Nuke*******NukePHSD'oh

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sunnyroshiruhi86razor12JulieDlikarsh

JulieD

IF-Dazzler

JulieD

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
I don't understand why they have TVS always standing by watching Adini marrying each other, doing the Karva chauth thing too. At least spare him those moments.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoyindianstargyulrazor12ronshaan

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Sugni Loves to make him BURN watching her

she loves him to remain there and watch the drama

else she could do all that drama after he was gone but she had to act love for him and bring him back just to revenge and show him all this

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoyindianstargyulruhi86

JulieD

IF-Dazzler

JulieD

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Yeah, she should have left him alone. But then again, she is an attention seeker so she will string him along until Aditya is no longer fawning over her.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoyindianstargyulruhi86razor12babygirl198722ronshaan

indianstargyul

Groupbie

indianstargyul

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 3:38pm | IP Logged

she has dehumanized TVS , made him into what he is now, she created the monster in TVS.I dont care what cvs choose to write but no decent , compassionate , good woman will do a thing like that. You know why,  because a good woman  has more self worth and more deceny than that, and would rather forsake all her dreams that to do what Sugni did.

she acts the true character of a BEdni, and she was just playing coy to  make vickram think she is decent but she is a lowly woman.even if this is not what the cvs intended us to think, we hell,w e think it!Angry

Adi is trapped by a dancer/low woman becuase he is naive and she fooled him with her pretenses so he thinks this is the best woman is the world. Up to this time, i really dont know what it is he loves in her, according to his character in the show, i cant see him liking anything about her in the first place. It is unlikely we will get to see what we want, that is, Adi giving her a good kick and treating her worst that he did in the early stages of the show.

i know we keeping coming back to the same points over and over again, but i cant help commenting just because ????... and this is the first  tme i am really looking at tv serial, and what attracted me to the serial is no longer there coz they , the cvs have ruined a good serial, there are many other plots to explore than adini. we didnt expect vic and sugni to get married at the beginning of the serial, that would defeat the purpose of the show ., many things could have separated them, which would have added some spice to the show and keep us coming back, but marrrying her to his nephew is ludicrous! 

This is about bad values and it clearly illustrates that you should not be nice to people or help them , but mainatin a class/caste separation because this is typical behaviour of this kind of people.
Vickram brought this upon himself, because he brought her to the Haveli... his worst mistake.! Dont you see they no longer remove their shoes, they slapping thakurs, backing talking thakurians and talking t o them eye to eye. in the beginning they would bow their heads. Now they are equally matched for no other reason but that TVS gave them that privilege.I wonder when G nemesis (jwala's thakurain) comes back into the serial, if she would be back talking her and pulling out sickle for her, coz the last time they had an encounter, G was submissively marrying the man she selected for her.
please note  that i believe in equality and refute caste system. hope I  have not offended anyone, but this is just from the perspective of the show and not real life.

Maybe all this is PSh, the new dawn for the bednisErmm when they rule!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Tasminjocendejoysunnyroshiruhi86razor12babygirl198722ronshaan

babygirl198722

Goldie

babygirl198722

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 6:06am | IP Logged
now cv controls the moon   ROFL first was sita ma for sughni now the moon for rewa  WHAT  ROFL

Edited by babygirl198722 - 18 November 2012 at 6:07am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoyJulieDronshaan

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 6:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by babygirl198722

now cv controls the moon   ROFL first was sita ma for sughni now the moon for rewa  WHAT  ROFL
they think he is working 4 them TongueWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoyJulieD

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.