Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 4:49pm | IP Logged
Apurva Agnihotri turning lensman
TNN | Nov 17, 2012, 12.00 AM IST

Best known for his negative role in Shah Rukh-starrer 'Pardes', followed by popular soap 'Jassi Jaisi Koi Nahin' and getting caught in a high-profile rave party, Apurva Agnihotri has been garnering a lot of attention these days.

And mainly for his new bearded look. One doesn't know if it is for a role or just to bring in a change. We also got to know that the actor has developed a passion for photography he was recently seen checking out several models of cameras at a shopping mall.

Contributed by - Neha Maheshwri Bhagat and Seema Sinha

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/Apurva-Agnihotri-turning-lensman/articleshow/17241607.cms

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anizorswethasyam08

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TOI- Apurva Agnihotri turning lensman" in Aasman Se Aage forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 4:56pm | IP Logged
Wish thy had spoken about Aasman se aage also as this Character DC was one kick ass character apurva played

Heard sometime that ekta kapoor was planning to make pardes remake into a show
Apurva is remembered for his negative role in pardes maybe he could tweak it into making the positive one

The beard is a mystery & was not for the role of sujeet in EK... Hazaaron Mai which @ present seems to be out of the window the track ,so I hope the lord has something in store for us viewers who wish to see him back on television ASAP .

Apurva always has thrived to bring in new concepts & done sauve roles
I hope he continues doing that yet with the trend of loaded family dramas hope you can loosen a bit & do something which may be masses want to watch and see you for a longer duration...

O and my only fear is I do not wish to see you doing the real behind the scene directional dream of yours so soon.. You r very much needed infront of the camera .. If you are checking out lenses & into understanding photography be it as a hobby but you are a performer entertainer & an amazing actor who needs to be on television crafting another amazing character avatar Embarrassed

Edited by shanti05 - 16 November 2012 at 4:59pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anizor

asdpsanmol

IF-Rockerz

asdpsanmol

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
Interesting to read a fans thoughts echoed . A fan will always hope the beard is for a role rest is left to destiny

anizorshanti05

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
Fans voice echoed... Hmmm Well I must say that the Lord speaks when its necessary.. Maybe the time will come. The beard cannot be for a cameo role and only for 1/2 an episode, has to be for more. Last year end of November we heard he was coming back on Life NOT So OK .. But an amazing role of DC.. Wow its a master piece ...I hope such miracles happen again this year ...

I would love if there are seasoned shows and he starts one for 6 to 8 months & comes back again after 6 months.. I wish such change happen and he can do one role for many  seasons which keeps freshness...

Rekha, Seeing him @ so many events now craving for more and for a large duration I really hope the next news would be him giving an interview and the reason of the new look & for a role which we wish as fans to see him...

Wishing wishing & more wishing ...

anizor

swethasyam08

IF-Veteran Member

swethasyam08

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 5:09am | IP Logged
thanks for sharing Shanti!!! Smile

yes we want to see him in front of camera not behind for sure. hope to see him soon in a new show Day Dreaming

anizorshanti05

anizor

IF-Dazzler

anizor

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 7:03am | IP Logged
tfs shanti. hope apu comes back soon

shanti05

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.