Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

the reason of radhaji tears today (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 8

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 8
Page 6 Page 8

RavishinRavzy

IF-Dazzler

RavishinRavzy

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
I wonder why the gangotri doesn't flow for having a stupid as her hubby and the most stupid as her step-son

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SaiS

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "the reason of radhaji tears today (Page 5)" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Savz_Startling

IF-Sizzlerz

Savz_Startling

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ravz333

I wonder why the gangotri doesn't flow for having a stupid as her hubby and the most stupid as her step-son

already flowing for tat reason only later add ons LOL, next we will see it when rk /radhaji comes to know the murder trail on rk by dad n beta B(bhatias) ,then who radhaji sides as to see if gangotri brings floods or cyclone if cvs plan it,may be in 1000th epi credit to gangotri

Edited by Savz_uniqueblis - 17 November 2012 at 12:21pm

RavishinRavzy

RavishinRavzy

IF-Dazzler

RavishinRavzy

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Savz_uniqueblis

flows for every reason, next we will see it when rk /radhaji comes to know the murder trail on rk by dad n beta B(bhatias) ,then who radhaji sides as to see if gangotri brings floods or cyclone if cvs plan it,may be in 1000th epi credit to gangotri

Hope gangotri's flow abt Madhu doesn't last till that long.
And the most astonishing and sad part is Gangotri doesn't have droughts.

Savz_Startling

IF-Sizzlerz

Savz_Startling

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 12:39pm | IP Logged

flows for every reason, next we will see it when rk /radhaji comes to know the murder trail on rk by dad n beta B(bhatias) ,then who radhaji sides as to see if gangotri brings floods or cyclone if cvs plan it,may be in 1000th epi credit to gangotri

thank god madhu is saved. ya this gangotri ve cyclones n floods but no droughts Ouch  who will be the savior for viewers may be rk Embarrassed

RavishinRavzy

RavishinRavzy

IF-Dazzler

RavishinRavzy

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 12:51pm | IP Logged

thank god madhu is saved. ya this gangotri ve cyclones n floods but no droughts Ouch  who will be the savior for viewers may be rk Embarrassed
Lets request cv s to build a dam for this over flooding Gangotri.
If it flows so much ,we cannot watch RishBala enough as we will be drowned completely for that day only in floods.

Savz_Startling

IF-Sizzlerz

Savz_Startling

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 1:01pm | IP Logged

If it flows so much ,we cannot watch RishBala enough as we will be drowned completely for that day only in floods.

how long they will show it, soon dam will be built. when rishbala r there,baki nazar nahi ati Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RavishinRavzymadmadona

Komalgraphix

IF-Dazzler

Komalgraphix

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
haha rofl

RavishinRavzy

IF-Dazzler

RavishinRavzy

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 1:11pm | IP Logged

how long they will show it, soon dam will be built. when rishbala r there,baki nazar nahi ati Embarrassed
You see VD will be on leave for 2 weeks(as per the articles),Hope  floods will not increase during this time.I will not switch on the TV at that time,I cannot bear drowning myself.

Hope RK takes Madhu with him where ever they show him going(away from this gangotri -which never flows on the other banks).

madmadona

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.