the selection process...

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

adoremevirgo

IF-Rockerz

adoremevirgo

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 3:39pm | IP Logged
can anyone tell me how the selection is done...only 3 weeks back audition ended...and then we had 10 or i guess 12 semi finalists...and already they r saying it is the grand finale...so will all of them will be in grand finale...

pls someone explain how selection is done...and pls tell me if that sand artist nitish bharti is in the finale...he is my fav contestant along with the silhoutte group...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "the selection process..." in India's Got Talent - Season 4 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.