My Buddhu Ram TejYa OS

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

basket_101

IF-Dazzler

basket_101

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 3:08pm | IP Logged

So guys!

Hinal here :)  I've had half of this OS written for the past 3 months now, but couldn't finish it. Even now, I don't think I've done full justice to it...  But I tried...  I hope you guys enjoy it!  It's a light comedy, unlike the others that I've written on TejYa :)

So here it is..  Enjoy Embarrassed

My Buddhu Ram

I was sooo excited today!!!  I couldn't wait till Tej came back from work…  I was literally jumping in excitement!

Even when cooking and washing the dishes, I was humming songs and slightly dancing along

Dadaji came into the kitchen to get some water, and he too joined me in singing the song!  I twirled his wheelchair around, as I expressed to him my happiness that went beyond anything that I had ever experienced before

Me – Dadaji!!  Aaj mein bahooot khush hu!!

Dadaji – Woh toh dikh raha hai Toasty…  Lekin yeh khushi hai kiss baat ki??

Although I wanted to tell everyone about it, I really wanted to tell Tej first…  So I squinted my eyes and pouted a little…    I was about to give him an excuse, when Dadaji – abruptly – rolled his wheelchair out of the kitchen, and to his room…   Normally, I would question why he did that, but then I smiled as I realized, he knew me very well…

-----

Dadaji – Tumhe kya laga tum mujhse jhoot bol sakti ho?

I had my head hung in shame…   He had caught me at night, massaging his feet…  He had strictly forbade me from doing so, ever since the time that I married into this house…

Dadaji – Toasty, main tumhe bahot acchi tareeke se jaanta hu!  Mujhse baat chupaana mushkil hi nahi, naamumkin hai!

Saying this, he laughed out loud…  And then regaining the hold of the situation…  He asked me to come near him, as he placed his hand on my head

Dadaji – Picchle janam mein humne bahot punya ka kaam (good things) kiya hoga warna tumhaari jaisi bahu humme dhuundne par bhi nahi milti

I smiled at him, and sat down beside him…

Me – Agar aisa hai toh phir mujhe bhi iss janam mein punya ka kaam karne ka mauka dijiye naa Dadaji!

Dadaji – Bilkul nahi! (he had said sternly)

-----

I laughed out loud, recalling that incident…  I laughed even more when I realized that in the end, I compelled him to allow me to massage his feet!  It was me after-all, if there's something I want, then I would do anything to get it!

I was smiling to myself and cutting the tomatoes, when I heard Tej's voice enter the house

I jumped in excitement, as I quickly finished cutting the tomatoes, not wanting to waste anytime…  I was getting restless, I needed to talk to him right away otherwise I would die of just this restlessness!

I washed my hands in the sink, grabbed the towel, and walked to the living room as I wiped my hands dry…  I saw Tej go to our room, and taking advantage of the perfect opportunity that presented itself, I was about to run to our room as well…  If only I could have…  Seems as if I'll probably have to wait longer, because just as I turned to go to our room, Pitaji entered the house with someone…

Pitaaji and a client of his, I was assuming, had a seat on the couch, as Pitaaji asked me to bring some water

Toasty – Ji Pitaaji…  Abhi laayi

I went to the kitchen and filled two glasses of water, and served it to them…

Tej then came out of the room with a file in his hand, and joined Pitaaji and the client…

Great…  Now I won't be able to talk to him

I returned back to the kitchen, and resumed making dinner…  Turned out, the client had come home to finalize some sort of deal with Pitaaji…  Upon its finalization, Pitaaji requested him to stay back for dinner…

I sighed…  I'd have to wait until after dinner to talk to Tej now…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nitika – Toastyyy!

Me – Kya hua Nitikaa?

Nitika – Bata naa!!  Main kissi ko nahi bataaungi!!

I turned myself to face her, as I gave her a look…

Me – I'm not telling you Nitika!  Tumhe intezaar karna padega!

Nitika – Tanya Tejprakash Chaturvedi…. Tumhe meri

I quickly realized she was about to say, "Tumhe meri kasam" and in the spur of a moment, I interrupted her with a, "Tumhe meri kasam Nits… No more questions"

Nitika pouted… - That's not fair!  Aisi kasam nahi khaani chahiye!

Me – Accha!  (folding my arms on my chest now) Tum apni kasam khaa sakti ho lekin main nahi?

I had an evil smirk on my face, as Nitika lightly slapped me and resumed back to cleaning the counter again

Me – Arrey ab ghussa mat ho…  Main Tej ke baad sabse pehle tumhe bataaongi!  Theek hai!

Nitika – Pakka na?

Me – Promise!  (with which I accompanied a wink)

We spent the rest of the afternoon making dinner, and then served dinner, and went back to the kitchen to clean up

Me and Nits were washing the dishes, and to my luck, Malti bhabhi came to help us out too

I speedily rinsed the dishes and placed them to dry…  Time was really testing my patience as this had to be the day where the whole family sits in the living room together and eats ice-cream together…

I don't mean that I don't want to spend time with the family, but I just really wanted to tell Tej!  I can't even describe how desperate I am to tell talk to him!

I quickened my pace unconsciously, and sprinted out of the kitchen as soon as the dishes were done, leaving a smiling Nitika and Malti bhabhi behind…

Tej was talking to Gyaan, maybe helping him with his homework, but I'd have none of that now…  I was frustrated with how the day was turning out to be, so I grabbed Tej by his forearm, and led him to our room

Gyaan – Bhabhi yeh aap kya kar rahi hai?  Mujhe Tej bhaiyya se baat karni hai!

Toasty – Bas Gyaan!  Bahot ho gaya!

I spoke out bitterly, for no particular reason, but things were no longer under my control…  Everyone was staring at us, with their jaws reaching the grounds, but I moved on and took Tej to our room, closing – well maybe even slamming – the doors behind us.

I sensed the atmosphere of the living room just drop as they probably assumed that I was extremely angry but to be honest, I didn't care anymore…  Enough was enough…

Tej stood by the door, with his arms crossing his chest…  I didn't realize what was overcoming me, as I felt my eyes just mist up with loads of salty tears…  As soon as he realized I was crying, he rushed to my side and engulfed me in a hug

*Author's Note… 
From this point, I will write in 2 Point of Views…  Red : Toasty, Blue : Tej
Archetypal colours for the gender, I know :P
And their actions will be in black…  Hopefully it's not too confusing to follow (:
And straight font is their dialogue
Whereas the words in italics are their thoughts/ opinions… aka voices in their head

Kya hua Toasty?  Tum ro kyun rahi ho??

How was I supposed to reply to his question when I myself was oblivious to the reason?

Mujhe tumse baat karni hai Tej!!  As I still continued crying

Arrey!!  Isme roni ki kya baat hai?  Chalo stop crying…  Ab bolo, kya hua??

As shocking as it sounds – and off too – I stopped crying within a matter of seconds, as another smile crept onto my face

Yeh Toasty ko bhi kya ho raha hai?  Abhi 2 second pehle woh roh rahi thi, aur ab?

I've been experiencing morning sickness Tej!!  I had spoken with a smile on my face, excitement visible to the bare eye

Toh isme khush hone ki kya baat hai?  Tum bhi naa Toasty…  Acid reflux ho gaya hoga..  Just take some antacid tablets!

Tej bhi naa…  Acid reflux my foot!!

I get tired very easily!  Almost lethargic!

Toasty.  Ab pure din tum pehelwaan ki tarha kaam karti rahogi toh thakaan aayegi hi na?

Kiss insaan se maine shaadi ki!!!!!!

Mujhe ghussa aa raha hai!!

What's wrong with you Toasty!!  Pehle rona, phir sudden khushi, aur ab ghussa?  Is it that time of the month?

I face-palmed myself…

Iss idiot ko kitne clues dene padege?  Mood swings ke baare mein bhi kuch nahi jaanta

Tejprakash Chaturvedi!!  I spoke rigidly  Mujhe abhi ke abhi duud (milk) peena hai!

Toh main abhi le aata hu!

Tej was retreating towards the door, but stopped in his tracks…  Toasty ko toh duud zara bhi pasand nahi

Are you sure Toasty?  Tumhaari tabiyet toh theek hai na?

That's it…  No more

I walked over to where he was, and pushed his shoulders back – that too with quite a bit of roughness…  I could tell he was surprised – or no, rather shocked – by my behaviour

I then took his hand, and placed it on my stomach which was now home for a little one

I turned around, and went to the window…  Hoping that at least now Tej realizes why I was acting that way…  He was really testing my patience now…  I don't know how I even fell for this guy

I felt him walk towards me, and turn me around

Really?  He asked very softly…  His eyes were misting, and right there and then, I re-recognized why I had fallen for him

I nodded in response, and hugged him tight as my eyes misted as well

Toh seedhe seedhe batadena tha naa!  He complained – while fighting against his tears of happiness

Next time yaad rakhungi!

He smiled in response, as we kissed…

He then ran outside the room with extreme excitement and joy, as he announced the "khush khabri" to all

I laughed to my heart's content, with tears of happiness rolling down my cheeks

Tej came back to me – panting hard

I love you Toasty!!!

I love you too, My Buddhu Ram!!

-------- Please do Like and Comment :) --------

Criticism always accepted too Smile

Take care <3

Hinal

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AWS_2014Rahma11dhruvikaluvsKSG.Sunshine.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "My Buddhu Ram TejYa OS" in Saas Bina Sasuraal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

AWS_2014

Groupbie

AWS_2014

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
MY SWEET CUTIE TOASTY JI..ITNI BADI KHUSI KI BAAT AUR TUM MUJHE AAB JAKAR BATA RAHI HO..

PLEASE PLEASE GUSSA MAT HONA..YEH MAT SOCHNA KI MAIN TOH TUMHARI MANN HI HAR BAAT JAANTA HOON..JAISE KI TUMHARE MANN MEIN HI AAKAR BAITH JATA HOON..TELEPATHY..DOOR MEIN BHI REH KAR TUMHE ACHCHI TARAH JAANTA HOON..TUMHARI MANN KI HAR BAAT PATA HOTI HAI MUJHE..PHIR YEH BAAT BHI PATA HONI CHAHIYE THI MUJHE..

WOH ISSLIYE MERI SWEET CUTIE TOASTY RANI..KYUNKI MAIN TUMSE TUMHARI KHUSI  JEENE DENA CHAHTA THA..JAANTA TOH MAIN PEHLE SE HI THA..

BAS MAIN CHAHTA THA KI MUJHE SABSE PEHLE BATAKAR TUMHE JO DUNIYA KI SABSE BADI KHUSI MILLEGI..USS KHUSI KO TUM JEE LO MY SWEET CUTIE TOASTY JI..

MAIN TOH AISA HI CHAHTA HOON MY SWEET CUTIE TOASTY JI AAP MERE SAATH DUNIYA KI HAR CHHOTI BADI KHUSI KO KHULKAR JEEYEN..MUUAH !! HeartSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

basket_101

dhruvikaluvsKSG

IF-Dazzler

dhruvikaluvsKSG

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
kamini i m sorry main yeh tujhe bolungi hi :P
its an awesome Shot 
loved it 
hahaahah Title is awesome <3
Buddhu Ram :P
n the shot is sooo cute <3
loved it :D
thanks for telling me abt it :P (n kehna padha thanks)

love dhruvi

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

basket_101

.Sunshine.

IF-Rockerz

.Sunshine.

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 2:24am | IP Logged
First of all, a BIG HUG to you Hug
I really miss talking to you and also reading your work Cry

So My Buddhu Ram wrote an OS on Toasty's Buddhu Ram ehh? Wink
It was FABULOUS Embarrassed

I loved how you brought Toasty and Daddaji's understanding and care in this Embarrassed
And it was too cute to see Toasty being so impatient Wink It's usually Tej who is impatient Tongue

That whole 2 point of views was perfect Embarrassed It was just the way I had imagined Toasty telling him about it and Tej being the Buddhu Ram that he is can't understand at all Embarrassed

My favourite part was when Toasty placed his hand on her stomach EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

And my favourite line being: I don't know how I even fell for this guy
Really?  He asked very softly…  His eyes were misting, and right there and then, I re-recognized why I had fallen for him

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cool_abc110basket_101

cool_abc110

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 11:01am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top