Hitler Didi

INDU - a bitter symbol of immatured upbringing (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 5

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 5
Page 5 Page 5

light_28

Goldie

light_28

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 2:31am | IP Logged
A very gud post paulomi. U really are a gud writer. And i totally agree dat 3 imp poles in indu's charactr development r Rishi, shweta and destiny but stil theres a difference in all 3 contributions. Destiny cant b changd. Main uski baat nahi karungi. It cums 3rd. Rishi cums 2nd and first hand accordng to me is shweta who has done a major contribution in a wrong way. Before zara's entry rishi and indu relation was gud enuf.
Some egs n scenes:
when rishi came to take indu at zara's place how peacefuly he explaind indu dat d police complaint was made to find her not to harm her. Indu too understood it well. They livd nicely n happily at zara's place
Earlier also Rishi-INDU though did nt talk much or never shared hugs n kisses, they would share their emotions subconsciously. Indu had d doubt dat her father has sumthing more to his rude behaviour and she wud always ask why is he like dat? Indu was very sensible as wel as sharp at dat tym dat she cud understnd rishi beyond words.
And Rishi wud never interfere in shweta and indu relatinshp. He allowd it to develop as he himself was struggling in indira's memories. Shweta too uptil nw did gud to indu.
THEN CAME ZARA(DESTINY )..n then d prblm startd.
Zara whom destiny brought and every1 reactd to this differently.
Zara and indu wid initial tiffs became gud frnds or rather got cnnectd in unusual friendly manner.
RISHI came bck to his senses eventualy wid intial turmoil. When Rishi came to knw dat dna test is-ve he believd it and startd his lyf on a gud frnt wid indu. All was goin wel. Indu too luvd d changd Rk and her father.   But only shweta frm day1 on seeing zara always kept on reacting wid hyper insecurity and stil she is continuing it. And basically earlier also she never botherd to tel indu why her fathr is lyk dat and now she is indirctly answering to indu dat her fathr is lyk dat bcz of zara by always interfering in b/w zara and rishi in their gud wrk or by her othr acts which is wrng
Jis sawal ka jawab shweta ne kabhi nahi dia ya phir ye socha tha kabhi nahi degi (taki indu ko taklif na ho aur indu ko usse koi cheen na le) toh aj wo indu ko us sawal ka jawab kyu de rahi hai aur wo b galat ?kyu rk aur zara ke sath ko ek galat rishta bata rahi hai.
SO IN MY VIEW SHWETA HAS GOT A MAJOR HAND IN SPOILING INDU.

Ofcourse RISHI Comes in d picture too but what i have always seen is Rishi though didnt gave love to indu but he allowd d love to be given by shweta or later by zara. He never interferred wrongly in betwen shweta and indu or zara and indu. He was patient wid indu. He alowd her to do masti and did scold her but never out of proportion. Whereas for me i see shweta's interference in b/w Rishi and indu or Zara and Indu in a cumpltly out of proportion way.
ANYways all in all i want r Inshi d real parents to b back soon. Not just Indira but Rishi d real Rishi is also equaly needed.

Edited by light_28 - 17 November 2012 at 2:48am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

RanjinikishanPari117Heema22-Clara-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "INDU - a bitter symbol of immatured upbringing (Page 4)" in Hitler Didi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Paulomi-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Paulomi-

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 2:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tabu31noor

Originally posted by -Paulomi-

ometimes I feel as if both Rishi and Shweta have taken up the task of bringing up of Indu just for the sake of duty not as a sole responsibility.Sometimes I feel as if Ind

Responsibility sense of Indira is worth mentioning because she herself took up the responsibility of running a big family by herself at such a tender age when girls and boys enter a new phase of their lives.Though her family is selfish,not even loved her or considered to be a human being,but for that reason,she never left them.She never left them for anyone.If Indira can bring up her nephew so nicely then just think what can she do for her own child.

Rishi never faced the harsh realities of life because he knew that though his parents didn't like him,but at least for the name of the family they will always help him.He destroyed all his relationships with them.I can consider him to a large extent since he had a very tortured chilhood.But isn't it his responsibility,as a son,to at least know about the well-beings of his parents secretly?The dictionary of his life doesn't even contain the word responsibility.

Shweta is a doctor as well as college friend of Indu,then we can understand that she is from a very well-to-do family.She,in the letter said,she left her own parents for Rishi.I don't question her love but for a person whom she knows only for a few years,she forgot her parents and left them.Did ever her parents leave her,whenever she was in distress?Not a single real parent will do that.Parents are the only one person who will love you,help you and support you selflessly,no matter what the situation comes.In order to feed you,they will remain empty stomach,for your proper upbring,they can sell themselves off and she left those people.Is it only the parents' duty to take care of their child?Isn't it the child's duty to return it back?

From this I want to say that a couple who are not the perfect offsprings of their parents,they can never be perfect parents.

As many of u said CVs are making all the characters weak to highlight Indira's qualities then I can say,it was very obvious,because parenting doesn't only mean giving birth,but the upbring of your child properly should be the only primary goal.

kitni bhi buri parenting or parwarish ho a small kid of her age wont say those words like indu speaking to her father like aap ka chkkkar chal raha hai ?room me aap K aunty ke saath kya kar rahe the?????iss ka meaning bhi pata hai usko..AngryDead...writers cant give her such  harsh vulgur words just name of bad upbringingAngryAngryAngry

ye baat maine apni original post mein mention ki hai main parenting ko leke isliye bola ke vo jab aisa language use karti hai tab koi bhi usey rokta nehi hai agar usko koi gaalia deta uski galtiya dikhata to vo zarur seekhti ye sab parents ka kaam hai  

-Paulomi-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Paulomi-

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 2:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by light_28

A very gud post paulomi. U really are a gud writer. And i totally agree dat 3 imp poles in indu's charactr development r Rishi, shweta and destiny but stil theres a difference in all 3 contributions. Destiny cant b changd. Main uski baat nahi karungi. It cums 3rd. Rishi cums 2nd and first hand accordng to me is shweta who has done a major contribution in a wrong way. Before zara's entry rishi and indu relation was gud enuf.
Some egs n scenes:
when rishi came to take indu at zara's place how peacefuly he explaind indu dat d police complaint was made to find her not to harm her. Indu too understood it well. They livd nicely n happily at zara's place
Earlier also Rishi-INDU though did nt talk much or never shared hugs n kisses, they would share their emotions subconsciously. Indu had d doubt dat her father has sumthing more to his rude behaviour and she wud always ask why is he like dat? Indu was very sensible as wel as sharp at dat tym dat she cud understnd rishi beyond words.
And Rishi wud never interfere in shweta and indu relatinshp. He allowd it to develop as he himself was struggling in indira's memories. Shweta too uptil nw did gud to indu.
THEN CAME ZARA(DESTINY )..n then d prblm startd.
Zara whom destiny brought and every1 reactd to this differently.
Zara and indu wid initial tiffs became gud frnds or rather got cnnectd in unusual friendly manner.
RISHI came bck to his senses eventualy wid intial turmoil. When Rishi came to knw dat dna test is-ve he believd it and startd his lyf on a gud frnt wid indu. All was goin wel. Indu too luvd d changd Rk and her father.   But only shweta frm day1 on seeing zara always kept on reacting wid hyper insecurity and stil she is continuing it. And basically earlier also she never botherd to tel indu why her fathr is lyk dat and now she is indirctly answering to indu dat her fathr is lyk dat bcz of zara by always interfering in b/w zara and rishi in their gud wrk or by her othr acts which is wrng
Jis sawal ka jawab shweta ne kabhi nahi dia ya phir ye socha tha kabhi nahi degi (taki indu ko taklif na ho aur indu ko usse koi cheen na le) toh aj wo indu ko us sawal ka jawab kyu de rahi hai aur wo b galat ?kyu rk aur zara ke sath ko ek galat rishta bata rahi hai.
SO IN MY VIEW SHWETA HAS GOT A MAJOR HAND IN SPOILING INDU.

Ofcourse RISHI Comes in d picture too but what i have always seen is Rishi though didnt gave love to indu but he allowd d love to be given by shweta or later by zara. He never interferred wrongly in betwen shweta and indu or zara and indu. He was patient wid indu. He alowd her to do masti and did scold her but never out of proportion. Whereas for me i see shweta's interference in b/w Rishi and indu or Zara and Indu in a cumpltly out of proportion way.
ANYways all in all i want r Inshi d real parents to b back soon. Not just Indira but Rishi d real Rishi is also equaly needed.

whatever u say is true but here I can say that Zara is just an accidental way but the actual test of purity of a good and matured person can be taken by the method,how she/he behaves at the time of crisis,u can't loose your patience at that time.

Now I come to Rishi,he had a normal relationship with Indu to some extent but he smiled only after Zara's entry in SN.He never talked politely or lovingly with Indu which made her more biased towards Shweta.This is the reason why she will now never believe to whatever Rishi says.

I too want Inshi and Indu to be together but I also want that Indira should say Rishi some harsh words regarding Indu.

About Shweta there is mothing new to say,all the role is being played by her insecurity and possessiveness.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

light_28

Pari117

IF-Sizzlerz

Pari117

Bharat Ka Veer Putra - Maharana Pratap Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 2:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Walden

A thoughtful analysis of Shweta and Rishi's failures as parents indeed.

The only thing I'd like to add is what I think is the core problem with this show- making every character weak and irresponsible in order to highlight Indira's exceptional character traits.  If Rishi and Shweta would have been shown to be strong-willed, there would be no need (like you said) for Indira to come back and fix all that is wrong (which seems to be the primary and only purpose of this show). 

well said walden
i need to add the same but read ur points Clap
what all they do is to highlight hitler didi indira, and in this process they  degrade others
but still the crown of failure not only lies with rishi, i still remember when rishi came forward to slap indu how shweta stopped him. most of the time she was the wall between rishi and indu relations else story would have been different... because of her insecurities of loosing indu she was barrier between dem, plzz dun quote me i dun want to fall into more convo
thanks

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

light_28-Paulomi--dear10-

light_28

Goldie

light_28

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 3:08am | IP Logged

Sometimes I feel as if both Rishi and Shweta have taken up the task of bringing up of Indu just for the sake of duty not as a sole responsibility.Sometimes I feel as if Indu is born accidentally
</div>

Responsibility sense of Indira is worth mentioning because she herself took up the responsibility of running a big family by herself at such a tender age when girls and boys enter a new phase of their lives.Though her family is selfish,not even loved her or considered to be a human being,but for that reason,she never left them.She never left them for anyone.If Indira can bring up her nephew so nicely then just think what can she do for her own child.

Rishi never faced the harsh realities of life because he knew that though his parents didn't like him,but at least for the name of the family they will always help him.He destroyed all his relationships with them.I can consider him to a large extent since he had a very tortured chilhood.But isn't it his responsibility,as a son,to at least know about the well-beings of his parents secretly?The dictionary of his life doesn't even contain the word responsibility.

Shweta is a doctor as well as college friend of Indu,then we can understand that she is from a very well-to-do family.She,in the letter said,she left her own parents for Rishi.I don't question her love but for a person whom she knows only for a few years,she forgot her parents and left them.Did ever her parents leave her,whenever she was in distress?Not a single real parent will do that.Parents are the only one person who will love you,help you and support you selflessly,no matter what the situation comes.In order to feed you,they will remain empty stomach,for your proper upbring,they can sell themselves off and she left those people.Is it only the parents' duty to take care of their child?Isn't it the child's duty to return it back?

From this I want to say that a couple who are not the perfect offsprings of their parents,they can never be perfect parents.

As many of u said CVs are making all the characters weak to highlight Indira's qualities then I can say,it was very obvious,because parenting doesn't only mean giving birth,but the upbring of your child properly should be the only primary goal.

<div>

Rishi and Diwans ki toh aap baat hi mat karo paulomi. Woh issue toh cvs ne aisa beech main chod diya jaise kisi muvie main se climax ka scene hi kat diya ho. Rishi ka koi toh family mein wel wisher hoga ye dikhana cvs ko jarori kab lagega kya pata. That issue needs to b made clear by cvs.

-Paulomi-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Paulomi-

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 3:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by light_28

Sometimes I feel as if both Rishi and Shweta have taken up the task of bringing up of Indu just for the sake of duty not as a sole responsibility.Sometimes I feel as if Indu is born accidentally
</div>

<div>

Rishi and Diwans ki toh aap baat hi mat karo paulomi. Woh issue toh cvs ne aisa beech main chod diya jaise kisi muvie main se climax ka scene hi kat diya ho. Rishi ka koi toh family mein wel wisher hoga ye dikhana cvs ko jarori kab lagega kya pata. That issue needs to b made clear by cvs.

ya aisa lagta hai jaise Rishi apne aap hi dunia mein aa gayaLOL  

....Diya....

IF-Rockerz

....Diya....

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 3:12am | IP Logged
Wow Paulomi brilliant post. ClapClapClapI totally agree with u. Thumbs Up

Edited by diya25 - 17 November 2012 at 4:51am

manali65

Goldie

manali65

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 10:02am | IP Logged
completely agree with your post