Hitler Didi
Hitler Didi

India-Forums

INDU - a bitter symbol of immatured upbringing (Page 3)

-Paulomi- IF-Sizzlerz
-Paulomi-
-Paulomi-

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 1:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shrabani..Das

Indu Indira Rishi k beti hai aur dono mein se koi bhi battameez nehi hai. 

Aur rahi baat Shweta ki toh Indu ki parvarish k zimmedari Shweta ne khud li hai. RK se uski relation bahut din tak achchi nehi thi. Shuru se hi wo Shweta se judi hai. Initial stage mein bachchi ko ma se sikh milti hai. Tameez sikhana ma ki badi responsibility hai.
 Ma hi bachchi ki pehla teacher hai. Genetic reason se ziddi ho sakte hai, hitler ho sakte hai battameez nehi. Cvs shayad ab Indira ki importance Indu k life mein badane k liye ye dikha raha hai. Kyunki sab k samne Shweta ki inefficiency prove karna hai aur Zara yani Indira ko efficient dikhana hai. This is my pov

shweta se Indu isliye judi hai kyuki rishi ne kabhi usse judna chaha hi nehi  
-dear10- IF-Stunnerz
-dear10-
-dear10-

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 1:26am | IP Logged
sorry to say yahan parwarish ka koi chakker nahi hai bekar ki hitler giri dikhane ke liye chhoti bachchi ke character ko bekar karke rakha hai rude father extra caring mom reason nahi hai esi battamizi ke sab cv ki over smartness hai bas.
baat parwarish ki hoti to hd main sabse battamiz rishi ko hona chahiye tha kyonki uske father to rude nahi extra rude the badmashi or battamizi main cv ko pharak nahi pata shayad. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

light_28aadk

-Paulomi- IF-Sizzlerz
-Paulomi-
-Paulomi-

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 1:39am | IP Logged
Sometimes I feel as if both Rishi and Shweta have taken up the task of bringing up of Indu just for the sake of duty not as a sole responsibility.Sometimes I feel as if Indu is born accidentally

Responsibility sense of Indira is worth mentioning because she herself took up the responsibility of running a big family by herself at such a tender age when girls and boys enter a new phase of their lives.Though her family is selfish,not even loved her or considered to be a human being,but for that reason,she never left them.She never left them for anyone.If Indira can bring up her nephew so nicely then just think what can she do for her own child.

Rishi never faced the harsh realities of life because he knew that though his parents didn't like him,but at least for the name of the family they will always help him.He destroyed all his relationships with them.I can consider him to a large extent since he had a very tortured chilhood.But isn't it his responsibility,as a son,to at least know about the well-beings of his parents secretly?The dictionary of his life doesn't even contain the word responsibility.

Shweta is a doctor as well as college friend of Indu,then we can understand that she is from a very well-to-do family.She,in the letter said,she left her own parents for Rishi.I don't question her love but for a person whom she knows only for a few years,she forgot her parents and left them.Did ever her parents leave her,whenever she was in distress?Not a single real parent will do that.Parents are the only one person who will love you,help you and support you selflessly,no matter what the situation comes.In order to feed you,they will remain empty stomach,for your proper upbring,they can sell themselves off and she left those people.Is it only the parents' duty to take care of their child?Isn't it the child's duty to return it back?

From this I want to say that a couple who are not the perfect offsprings of their parents,they can never be perfect parents.

As many of u said CVs are making all the characters weak to highlight Indira's qualities then I can say,it was very obvious,because parenting doesn't only mean giving birth,but the upbring of your child properly should be the only primary goal.

Edited by -Paulomi- - 17 November 2012 at 2:43am

nutan7-PD-

-PD- IF-Sizzlerz
-PD-
-PD-

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 1:44am | IP Logged
beautiful post Clap

agreed with you Thumbs Up
princessruhi IF-Dazzler
princessruhi
princessruhi

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 1:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Paulomi-

ometimes I feel as if both Rishi and Shweta have taken up the task of bringing up of Indu just for the sake of duty not as a sole responsibility.Sometimes I feel as if Ind

Responsibility sense of Indira is worth mentioning because she herself took up the responsibility of running a big family by herself at such a tender age when girls and boys enter a new phase of their lives.Though her family is selfish,not even loved her or considered to be a human being,but for that reason,she never left them.She never left them for anyone.If Indira can bring up her nephew so nicely then just think what can she do for her own child.

Rishi never faced the harsh realities of life because he knew that though his parents didn't like him,but at least for the name of the family they will always help him.He destroyed all his relationships with them.I can consider him to a large extent since he had a very tortured chilhood.But isn't it his responsibility,as a son,to at least know about the well-beings of his parents secretly?The dictionary of his life doesn't even contain the word responsibility.

Shweta is a doctor as well as college friend of Indu,then we can understand that she is from a very well-to-do family.She,in the letter said,she left her own parents for Rishi.I don't question her love but for a person whom she knows only for a few years,she forgot her parents and left them.Did ever her parents leave her,whenever she was in distress?Not a single real parent will do that.Parents are the only one person who will love you,help you and support you selflessly,no matter what the situation comes.In order to feed you,they will remain empty stomach,for your proper upbring,they can sell themselves off and she left those people.Is it only the parents' duty to take care of their child?Isn't it the child's duty to return it back?

From this I want to say that a couple who are not the perfect offsprings of their parents,they can never be perfect parents.

As many of u said CVs are making all the characters weak to highlight Indira's qualities then I can say,it was very obvious,because parenting doesn't only mean giving birth,but the upbring of your child properly should be the only primary goal.

kitni bhi buri parenting or parwarish ho a small kid of her age wont say those words like indu speaking to her father like aap ka chkkkar chal raha hai ?room me aap K aunty ke saath kya kar rahe the?????iss ka meaning bhi pata hai usko..AngryDead...writers cant give her such  harsh vulgur words just name of bad upbringingAngryAngryAngry

Ranjinikishan IF-Rockerz
Ranjinikishan
Ranjinikishan

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 2:09am | IP Logged
lol she even knows the meaning of divorce & affairAngry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Paulomi-

..Mishh007.. IF-Stunnerz
..Mishh007..
..Mishh007..

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 2:22am | IP Logged
aah...!!!...very well written paulomi...poora nahi padha...kyunki bahot lamba hai...LOL...but at the shweta nd rishi part...i totally agree...!!Approve...so great to read an unbiased post...!!(jitna bhi maine padha...)

aadk-Paulomi-

..Mishh007.. IF-Stunnerz
..Mishh007..
..Mishh007..

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 2:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tabu31noor

Originally posted by -Paulomi-

ometimes I feel as if both Rishi and Shweta have taken up the task of bringing up of Indu just for the sake of duty not as a sole responsibility.Sometimes I feel as if Ind

kitni bhi buri parenting or parwarish ho a small kid of her age wont say those words like indu speaking to her father like aap ka chkkkar chal raha hai ?room me aap K aunty ke saath kya kar rahe the?????iss ka meaning bhi pata hai usko..AngryDead...writers cant give her such  harsh vulgur words just name of bad upbringingAngryAngryAngry

in writers ne aaj tak ek bhi kaam dhang ka kiya hai kya jo aaj karenge...???LOL...

watching hd nd expecting logic...!!!...LOLROFL

light_28-Paulomi-

Go to top