Hitler Didi

INDU - a bitter symbol of immatured upbringing (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 3 Page 5

ruhin1234

ruhin1234

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 4:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Walden

A thoughtful analysis of Shweta and Rishi's failures as parents indeed.

The only thing I'd like to add is what I think is the core problem with this show- making every character weak and irresponsible in order to highlight Indira's exceptional character traits.  If Rishi and Shweta would have been shown to be strong-willed, there would be no need (like you said) for Indira to come back and fix all that is wrong (which seems to be the primary and only purpose of this show). 

Agree with you.  This is trait we have always seen in HD.  In order to make one character strong or mahaan, CVS have always butchered other characters.  Now the victims are Rishi , Swetha and even Indu, by making their character emotionally weak. irresponsible, now in this scenario, to highlight Indira's character.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sakshi1nutan7adinats07Pari117-Paulomi-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "INDU - a bitter symbol of immatured upbringing (Page 2)" in Hitler Didi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Heema22

IF-Sizzlerz

Heema22

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 4:55pm | IP Logged
Good analysis . Specially when it's not bias or any motive in mind .
  Yes healthy parenting is extremely important. did we really see one in HD?
 1 Indira had good childhood but her adolescent was horrible so parenting was  bad.
 2. Rishi  had horrible parenting neither parent did  their job so he does not have role model .
 3 Saher and Ishan . Worthless patents.Indira raised Ishan. She died any he had problems .
4 Sunayana . Do you call her mother,  mother?
 5. Sweta . We donot know about her parent but do you really think she had good parenting ? If she did she will never do what she is doing with Indu!.  
  So we  cannot expect  good parenting for INDU . 
  I hope  for HD fans ,they will show some thing positive and show  , Indira and Rishi as Ideal parents.its not too late.

Edited by Heema22 - 16 November 2012 at 5:24pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sakshi1ruhin1234ashnePari117-Paulomi--dear10-

SweetiShobhy

IF-Dazzler

SweetiShobhy

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 5:07pm | IP Logged
i completely agree with what u have to say indeed a wonderful post 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Paulomi-

dazzlinggirl

dazzlinggirl

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 7:22pm | IP Logged
Approve

-Paulomi-

rupzgal

Groupbie

rupzgal

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
I totally agree with u... Neither rishi nor shweta have done a good job in parenting... When indu's character was introduced, I liked her.. A naughty cute gal.. But as it goes, I felt her words are not like a kid's but someone more matured... Personally I didn't like it too.. And now, shweta is basically adding on to the fire by poisoning indu's mind... *sigh..

-Paulomi-

Shrabani..Das

Shrabani..Das

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 12:06am | IP Logged
Indu Indira Rishi k beti hai aur dono mein se koi bhi battameez nehi hai. 

Aur rahi baat Shweta ki toh Indu ki parvarish k zimmedari Shweta ne khud li hai. RK se uski relation bahut din tak achchi nehi thi. Shuru se hi wo Shweta se judi hai. Initial stage mein bachchi ko ma se sikh milti hai. Tameez sikhana ma ki badi responsibility hai.
 Ma hi bachchi ki pehla teacher hai. Genetic reason se ziddi ho sakte hai, hitler ho sakte hai battameez nehi. Cvs shayad ab Indira ki importance Indu k life mein badane k liye ye dikha raha hai. Kyunki sab k samne Shweta ki inefficiency prove karna hai aur Zara yani Indira ko efficient dikhana hai. This is my pov

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sneha.ko-Paulomi-

Silent.Dreamer

IF-Stunnerz

Silent.Dreamer

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 12:13am | IP Logged
Agree with ur all points! 

PureBliss

loveinshi

IF-Sizzlerz

loveinshi