Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

-Paulomi-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Paulomi-

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 2:46pm | IP Logged

A very delicate topic.I know many members will have mixed reactions for it and I know well that many will not agree with me and may bash me,but still I could not stop myself from making this post because I think it's a serious social issue,so I felt that I should put my views.

A child!The first impression,the word creates in our mind is an innocent face,an adorable behaviour,a kiddish attitude,whose one smile make everyones forget their pain and whose one drop of tears from the eye,make everyones heart cry.

In the serial HITLER  DIDI,the main child protagonist,Indu,biologically the daughter of Indira and Rishi and surrogated by Shweta and raised up by Rishi and Shweta since last 8 years.I have only 2 questions regarding this character,which will cover up all the other questions,they are :-

1)    1st question :- Does she really portray the picture of a child?

2)    2nd question :- If this should be the picture of a child,then to whom should the credit go?

Its said that father and mother play the most important role in the proper upbringing of a child,but the girl is a little bit unlucky in this matter and for this three most important poles are held responsible :- Father (Rishi), Mother (Shweta,according to Indu) and destiny.Though she has parents,but they are only for words.I don't question their love for her,but its said that neither too much love nor too much strictness is good for a child since love makes the child think the person to be as granted and strictness sometimes creates either hatred or fear for that person.Now I come to the roles played by those three poles.

1)    MOTHER (Shweta) : - 'Mother',she has a place of God in everyones life.The only difference between God and mother is that we can't see God but we can see mother.Shweta,according to Indu,her mother.Her love for Indu is totally pure and can blindly be compared to the piousness of the River Ganga.She gave birth to Indu and raised her up,gave her the love of both father and mother,but should it be the only condition for the upbringing of a child?I don't know about others but at least my answer is absolutely NO.For the proper upbringing,a mother should explain the difference between good and bad,right and wrong.A mother should encourage her child for good deeds and discourage or if necessary should punish if he/she does mistakes.Every married couples have problems in their lives and I know that Rishi and Shweta doesn't even have a normal married life,I also understand that Indu has grown up seeing this indifference and for which she hates Rishi to some extent.But is it right to ignite that hatred in the child's heart?Indu calls her father by her name,shouldn't it be the duty of Shweta to correct her everytime,she says this,since she claims herself to be her mother?Now due to her insecurities and frustration for the worsening relationship with her husband,is it right to make the child,a victim for that?A mother,I know,never ever tries to cheat her child even in dreams,but Shweta acted of consuming a full bottle of sleeping pills in front of Indu,to gain her sympathy and hatred for Zara.Let us not consider Zara here.Shweta said to Indu that Rishi wants to divorce her.Was it really necessary to say all those things in front of an 8 years old kid?When Indu said that she deliberately  hitted Zara,if Shweta would have slapped her right at that moment,I would have respected her lot more.When Indu said that if Zara disturbs Shweta,she will hit her more,Shweta just smiled,isn't it a kind of silent encouragement to do violent acts?She says that she loves Rishi and Indu,so by creating hatred for Zara in Indu's mind,isn't she indirectly creating a rift between a father and daughter?When Indu was bitting Rishi,wasn't it her duty to stop her?What kind of love is this?She always questions Rishi about his duty as a father,but what she is doing?Did she ever think that sometime earlier or later when Indu will know that she acted to faint,what impression will she have in her mind? I don't know how many of you'll agree with me but this is my POV regarding Shweta as a mother.

2)    FATHER (Rishi) :- I have nothing to say about him since I have short of words for this most irresponsible father of this world.I sometime think whether he had played any role in Indu's life.He says that Indu is the symbol of his and Indira's love.After Indira's death,he only lived for Indu,but I think he only lived on Indira's memory.He says he loves Indu,but scares to shower since God has always snatched away the persons whom he loved dearly.But is it the proper justification to keep away a child from her father's love?He has no right to do it.I don't say to forget Indira.No,never ever ever,but he should also think that she is Indira's daughter only,a part of his beloved wife,who carries her mother's signature in all over her body.Didn't he ever see the image of Indira in her?By ignoring Indu,didn't he indirectly insult Indira?If he can remarry for Indu to give her a mother,then why can't he love his own daughter?Didn't it hurt him when she calls him RISHI  KUMAR,instead of papa?Ok fine he hates Shweta,its justified,since he had to marry her against his will.I don't even ask him to look at her considering his state of mind,but why can't he shower all his love openly over Indu?Who stopped him from that?Indu is not held responsible for Indira's death.Still I would have respected Rishi if he had showed ly over her without making it obvious to her.but yes I can support him for one thing that as he never cared for Indu properly.he never showed his pain to her.What he has done,only scolded her,slapped her and showedhisr anger over her. But if he can't love Indu,he doesn't even have the right to scold her.Here too I don't know how many of you'll agree with me but this is my POV regarding Rishi as a father.

3)    DESTINY :- Destiny played a very pathetic role in Indu's life.It is again proved that no one can replace a mother.If Indira would have been alive the situation,might have been much more different.None of the lives would have been complicated.

Now,I come to the present track,Indu is angry with Zara because she is trying to separate her father and mother.It is very justified,a child should get angry on it.But a mother should cover her child from any sort of wrong things.But what Shweta is doing,she is inducing that poison in her mind.Indu cursed Rishi for going with Zara to jump with her from the cliff.If she can behave so maturely to understand her father's selfish attitude towards her and her mother then how can she forget,what Zara done for her?Yes of course,for Indu,at that time,her parents were her primary priority,but wasn't it a bit too much selfish of her to forget how selflessly she saved Indu's life 2 times as well as the lives of the people of CC?That particular scene of taunting Zara and Rishi was very piercing especially when she herself helped Zara against Shweta's will.A child is always pure at heart.He/she is never selfish,but she has been portrayed to be so.I don't want to mention Rishi's name even in this ground because here he is a hopeless creature.I feel at this moment,Indira was the only person who could have bring this destroyed situation under control.She is the only person who can handle Indu in a much more matured way.

Her each and every words doesn't match her age.When she speaks,it appears to me as if a middle-aged woman is talking.This is the primary reason for the gradual disliking for her character.I don't know about others but I personally dislike this character.It would have been much better if they didn't bring the leap.A child should be naughty but Indu is an ill-mannered,ill-behaved and a spoiled child who doen't have the minimum respect for elders.What will the children who watch this show will learn from this character?The credit for the creation of this ideal character goes to CVs.They didn't even spare a child also.Thank you very much CVs for nothing.

I know,many of you will say that Shweta is doing the right thing,by bringing out the real face of Rishi in front of Indu and she should know about her father's activities.But,on this I can say,that Indu should also know about her real mother Indira.According to many of you the truth about Indira will affect her little mind,then isn't this indirect poisoning against Rishi affecting her mind?Some will say that Indu might not understand the complicacy regarding Indira,since she is too small for that,then my question will be is she enough matured to understand the things relate to divorce and extra-marital affairs?Some will say that Indu like Indira turned hitler due to her father,then my answer will be when Indira turned hitler,she was enough matured and she had the burden of her family on her shoulders and the outside world is not so liberal for women.

When I see the present track,I feel like crying remembering Indira.I really really miss her now.sometimes I think if Zara is not Indira,Iam very happy that she died and if Zara is Indira,Iam very happy that she is having a memory loss.On seeing her child,suffering at the hands of her so called parents,her heart would have broken into pieces.Its very harsh to sound but sometimes I think,Indu is a disgrace in Indira's name.

Some say that Indu belongs only to Shweta only,but seeing the present track and Indu's behaviour,I want that if Indira returns (I know she will),then Indu's custody should be given only to Indira and not either to Shweta or Rishi.Whatever both the parents have done in the name of parenthood,is a crime and I want Indira to punish both of them for bringing Indu up so immaturedly.

P.S. :- Its my analysis according to what is being shown in the serial.Nothing personal.Open for all but please don't make it a fighting and bashing zone.

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

kirti_bharupzgalsoapfreak13kaya123Earnshawruhin1234Anu_1nutan7riyakhan-Gunners-aadkHeema22--jiya--RamziMeriJaanYukti_Ratzholicashne....Diya....-Sandy--PD-..Mishh007..PureBlissSilent.Dreamer.ByGod.Nancy

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "INDU - a bitter symbol of immatured upbringing" in Hitler Didi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

aadk

IF-Dazzler

aadk

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Paulomi-

A very delicate topic.I know many members will have mixed reactions for it and I know well that many will not agree with me and may bash me,but still I could not stop myself from making this post because I think it's a serious social issue,so I felt that I should put my views.

A child!The first impression,the word creates in our mind is an innocent face,an adorable behaviour,a kiddish attitude,whose one smile make everyones forget their pain and whose one drop of tears from the eye,make everyones heart cry.

In the serial HITLER  DIDI,the main child protagonist,Indu,biologically the daughter of Indira and Rishi and surrogated by Shweta and raised up by Rishi and Shweta since last 8 years.I have only 2 questions regarding this character,which will cover up all the other questions,they are :-

1)    1st question :- Does she really portray the picture of a child?

2)    2nd question :- If this should be the picture of a child,then to whom should the credit go?

Its said that father and mother play the most important role in the proper upbringing of a child,but the girl is a little bit unlucky in this matter and for this three most important poles are held responsible :- Father (Rishi), Mother (Shweta,according to Indu) and destiny.Though she has parents,but they are only for words.I don't question their love for her,but its said that neither too much love nor too much strictness is good for a child since love makes the child think the person to be as granted and strictness sometimes creates either hatred or fear for that person.Now I come to the roles played by those three poles.

1)    MOTHER (Shweta) : - 'Mother',she has a place of God in everyones life.The only difference between God and mother is that we can't see God but we can see mother.Shweta,according to Indu,her mother.Her love for Indu is totally pure and can blindly be compared to the piousness of the River Ganga.She gave birth to Indu and raised her up,gave her the love of both father and mother,but should it be the only condition for the upbringing of a child?I don't know about others but at least my answer is absolutely NO.For the proper upbringing,a mother should explain the difference between good and bad,right and wrong.A mother should encourage her child for good deeds and discourage or if necessary should punish if he/she does mistakes.Every married couples have problems in their lives and I know that Rishi and Shweta doesn't even have a normal married life,I also understand that Indu has grown up seeing this indifference and for which she hates Rishi to some extent.But is it right to ignite that hatred in the child's heart?Indu calls her father by her name,shouldn't it be the duty of Shweta to correct her everytime,she says this,since she claims herself to be her mother?Now due to her insecurities and frustration for the worsening relationship with her husband,is it right to make the child,a victim for that?A mother,I know,never ever tries to cheat her child even in dreams,but Shweta acted of consuming a full bottle of sleeping pills in front of Indu,to gain her sympathy and hatred for Zara.Let us not consider Zara here.Shweta said to Indu that Rishi wants to divorce her.Was it really necessary to say all those things in front of an 8 years old kid?When Indu said that she deliberately  hitted Zara,if Shweta would have slapped her right at that moment,I would have respected her lot more.When Indu said that if Zara disturbs Shweta,she will hit her more,Shweta just smiled,isn't it a kind of silent encouragement to do violent acts?She says that she loves Rishi and Indu,so by creating hatred for Zara in Indu's mind,isn't she indirectly creating a rift between a father and daughter?When Indu was bitting Rishi,wasn't it her duty to stop her?What kind of love is this?She always questions Rishi about his duty as a father,but what she is doing?Did she ever think that sometime earlier or later when Indu will know that she acted to faint,what impression will she have in her mind? I don't know how many of you'll agree with me but this is my POV regarding Shweta as a mother.

2)    FATHER (Rishi) :- I have nothing to say about him since I have short of words for this most irresponsible father of this world.I sometime think whether he had played any role in Indu's life.He says that Indu is the symbol of his and Indira's love.After Indira's death,he only lived for Indu,but I think he only lived on Indira's memory.He says he loves Indu,but scares to shower since God has always snatched away the persons whom he loved dearly.But is it the proper justification to keep away a child from her father's love?He has no right to do it.I don't say to forget Indira.No,never ever ever,but he should also think that she is Indira's daughter only,a part of his beloved wife,who carries her mother's signature in all over her body.Didn't he ever see the image of Indira in her?By ignoring Indu,didn't he indirectly insult Indira?If he can remarry for Indu to give her a mother,then why can't he love his own daughter?Didn't it hurt him when she calls him RISHI  KUMAR,instead of papa?Ok fine he hates Shweta,its justified,since he had to marry her against his will.I don't even ask him to look at her considering his state of mind,but why can't he shower all his love openly over Indu?Who stopped him from that?Indu is not held responsible for Indira's death.Still I would have respected Rishi if he had showed ly over her without making it obvious to her.but yes I can support him for one thing that as he never cared for Indu properly.he never showed his pain to her.What he has done,only scolded her,slapped her and showedhisr anger over her. But if he can't love Indu,he doesn't even have the right to scold her.Here too I don't know how many of you'll agree with me but this is my POV regarding Rishi as a father.

3)    DESTINY :- Destiny played a very pathetic role in Indu's life.It is again proved that no one can replace a mother.If Indira would have been alive the situation,might have been much more different.None of the lives would have been complicated.

Now,I come to the present track,Indu is angry with Zara because she is trying to separate her father and mother.It is very justified,a child should get angry on it.But a mother should cover her child from any sort of wrong things.But what Shweta is doing,she is inducing that poison in her mind.Indu cursed Rishi for going with Zara to jump with her from the cliff.If she can behave so maturely to understand her father's selfish attitude towards her and her mother then how can she forget,what Zara done for her?Yes of course,for Indu,at that time,her parents were her primary priority,but wasn't it a bit too much selfish of her to forget how selflessly she saved Indu's life 2 times as well as the lives of the people of CC?That particular scene of taunting Zara and Rishi was very piercing especially when she herself helped Zara against Shweta's will.A child is always pure at heart.He/she is never selfish,but she has been portrayed to be so.I don't want to mention Rishi's name even in this ground because here he is a hopeless creature.I feel at this moment,Indira was the only person who could have bring this destroyed situation under control.She is the only person who can handle Indu in a much more matured way.

Her each and every words doesn't match her age.When she speaks,it appears to me as if a middle-aged woman is talking.This is the primary reason for the gradual disliking for her character.I don't know about others but I personally dislike this character.It would have been much better if they didn't bring the leap.A child should be naughty but Indu is an ill-mannered,ill-behaved and a spoiled child who doen't have the minimum respect for elders.What will the children who watch this show will learn from this character?The credit for the creation of this ideal character goes to CVs.They didn't even spare a child also.Thank you very much CVs for nothing.

I know,many of you will say that Shweta is doing the right thing,by bringing out the real face of Rishi in front of Indu and she should know about her father's activities.But,on this I can say,that Indu should also know about her real mother Indira.According to many of you the truth about Indira will affect her little mind,then isn't this indirect poisoning against Rishi affecting her mind?Some will say that Indu might not understand the complicacy regarding Indira,since she is too small for that,then my question will be is she enough matured to understand the things relate to divorce and extra-marital affairs?Some will say that Indu like Indira turned hitler due to her father,then my answer will be when Indira turned hitler,she was enough matured and she had the burden of her family on her shoulders and the outside world is not so liberal for women.

When I see the present track,I feel like crying remembering Indira.I really really miss her now.sometimes I think if Zara is not Indira,Iam very happy that she died and if Zara is Indira,Iam very happy that she is having a memory loss.On seeing her child,suffering at the hands of her so called parents,her heart would have broken into pieces.Its very harsh to sound but sometimes I think,Indu is a disgrace in Indira's name.

Some say that Indu belongs only to Shweta only,but seeing the present track and Indu's behaviour,I want that if Indira returns (I know she will),then Indu's custody should be given only to Indira and not either to Shweta or Rishi.Whatever both the parents have done in the name of parenthood,is a crime and I want Indira to punish both of them for bringing Indu up so immaturedly.

P.S. :- Its my analysis according to what is being shown in the serial.Nothing personal.Open for all but please don't make it a fighting and bashing zone.

Wowww!!!An excellent post by you Paulomi...ClapClapClapYou have verry verry fairly described the wrongs that both Rishi and Swetha have committed in Indu' upbringing...Both are equally at fault...Felt really good after reading such a fair postt...Keep upp...Clap

Edited by aadk - 16 November 2012 at 3:06pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sandy--Paulomi-

PureBliss

IF-Stunnerz

PureBliss

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
Completely agree with this post!! :D

-Sandy--Paulomi-

Yukti_Ratzholic

IF-Rockerz

Yukti_Ratzholic

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
lovely topic...after a long time found an unbiased and sensible topic which was worth reading and replying...excellently described the behaviour of both parents..all i can say i really miss indira and want her back

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sandy--Paulomi-PureBliss

-Sandy-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Sandy-

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 3:35pm | IP Logged
You have summed it up quite nicely. Thanks for sharing!Clap

I agree with your post. Both Rishi and Shweta are at fault and have committed mistakes during Indu's upbringing. It is not shocking at all to see Indu behaving rudely when you take a look at her parents first. Rishi doing stupid things like getting drunk every day and taking part in the 'kidnapping' of another man's wife (Savita), and Shweta manipulating her own child without any regret or second thought. They both deserve equal punishment in my opinion. 

-Paulomi-PureBliss

ashne

IF-Rockerz

ashne

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 3:36pm | IP Logged
Lovely post Paulomi. In their fight to prove each other bad in the child's eyes, the parents are destroying Indu emotionally. Were this real life, it would be very hard for a child to bounce back from such a situation. If only they would sit her down and talk to her, and show her that they love her and will always be there for her. It's not easy, she may not take kindly to anything RIshi says right now. But then parenting is never easyOuch All of us are depending on Indira to come and take control, I wonder if that will also do any good, considering they way all the other characters have been turned out by the CvsDisapprove

Heema22PureBliss

TBDRESS

IF-Dazzler

TBDRESS

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 3:48pm | IP Logged
A thoughtful analysis of Shweta and Rishi's failures as parents indeed.

The only thing I'd like to add is what I think is the core problem with this show- making every character weak and irresponsible in order to highlight Indira's exceptional character traits.  If Rishi and Shweta would have been shown to be strong-willed, there would be no need (like you said) for Indira to come back and fix all that is wrong (which seems to be the primary and only purpose of this show). 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

vicaevsakshi1kaya123ruhin1234adinats07Pari117-Paulomi-The.Lannister

ruhin1234

ruhin1234

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 4:11pm | IP Logged
Nice post Paulomi.  When parents are not in cordial in their relationship, then children are the one who is going to suffer.  This is the same case with Indu.   That is the main reason for their failure.

Once Indira/Zara comes back, the first thing is their(Rishi/Indira/Zara) cordial relationship.  That will automatically fix all the parental problems that indu is facing now.   

Post Reply New Post

Go to top