Punar Vivah

Aarti is to Blame, Not the Dubey's! (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 6

Page 1 Page 5
Page   of 6

DMKJ_VB

IF-Rockerz

DMKJ_VB

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 12:52am | IP Logged
@ gmhatcher- I agree with whatever u said.but thats my very point! why don't the cvs show this clearly! what is the need of the dialogue " even though I trust u more than myself , I am helpless, I can't tell u the truth!" This dialogue contradicts whatever u say, and whatever I actually thought! arti's dialogues and actions are contradictory to each other, as a result of which her character is coming acoss as .I don't know what.but definitely something which I am not perfectly ok with! I would have preferred if she was honest to herself and said that she was scared to tell the truth, and that she wasn't sure if Yash would give permission for Ansh's BMT! Instead she makes it sound like its not her "trust" problem, but her "majboori"! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gmhatcher

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Aarti is to Blame, Not the Dubey's! (Page 6)" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.