Punar Vivah

Aarti is to Blame, Not the Dubey's! (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 6

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 6
Page 5 Page 6

nuresmeralda

Goldie

nuresmeralda

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 6:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmhatcher

I liked that you made a post but I have to disagree ( mostly cause I like disagreeing, it just makes things more democratic).
Aarti isn't to blame, she is a victim of her own convictions. She is at heart an honest person, in addition to that she is fiercely loyal to those she loves, and she loves deeply. The Dubey's are her family and she is incredibly loyal to them. Does that make her foolish? Yes, but most of us are when it comes to family.
The Dubey's have not dealt honorably with her or the S family. See this is the problem with lying, there's no such thing as a small lie. They intentionally set out to deceive both Aarti and the S family by saying that Aarti was a widow. Now lets follow the trail...
Originally they didn't want Aarti to know that she was marrying as a widow... when she found out and wanted to tell the truth they stopped her using guilt and debt ( at best an uncomfortable combination and at it's worse a deadly one).
Sr. Dubey has continuously lied ( by omission) about his contact with Prashant to Shohba...which since he didn't say that Prashant was not only alone but ill, left no room for Shobha to become sympathetic to Prashant's plight before he entered such an advanced stage of cancer
Then the Shobha doesn't tell Aarti about Prashant when she first finds out because of the pregnancy complications...good thought but at some point you gotta buck-up, but she didn't.
Sr. Dubey tries to forcibly take Ansh to the hospital ( for what I don't know) without Aarti or Yash knowing only to be stopped by Prashant (his only good act as far as I can tell and no I didn't forget he saved Aarti when she passed out in the woods). And Aarti finds out that Prashant is still around and has had contact with her son ( you know the one he's not sure is his). Instead of telling the truth they again do what... TELL A LIE, and so on and so forth until here we are...
Their lie, their mess, her fault. A day ago they were begging Aarti to tell Yash and she did ( we're led to believe he didn't hear her, but personally I still have a little doubt). Then they corner her after they left her son with an ill Prashant who proceeded to promptly pass out. Aarti took him to the hospital leaving her husband and family to do the needful. She left a gift from her mother-in-law to get medications for Prashant and she had no idea what was wrong with him until the pharmacist told her.
I understand why the Dubey's have done a lot of what they have done but their messy behavior is their own. That's how they choose to handle things, to apply familial love as an ax to the neck is absolutely unjust and that's what they have done to the most loyal member of their happy little band of thieves. And all this started from one little lie.
***NOTE***
I didn't assign blame because at this point everyone involved with the exception of Ansh (and since he lied to his Mom he's really skating the edge here) has contributed to where we are now.

100% agree with you...Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gmhatcher

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Aarti is to Blame, Not the Dubey's! (Page 4)" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

angake

IF-Dazzler

angake

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 7:19pm | IP Logged
I think both Dubeys and Aarti are to blame.

I am sympathetic towards Dubey's situation. But considering the Dubeys have a little more life experience and the fact that they have always brainwashed Aarti at various instances I am more sympathetic towards Aarti's predicament than Dubeys.

From what we know of Aarti's childhood she has never had a role model in the form of parents or family members who could have taught her that she is worthy just the way she is. That she does not have to feel obligated to people for the kindness they throw at her. Dubeys are the closest she has to a family. The fact is they have always manipulated her. Whenever Aarti has worked up the courage to come clean about this lie, Shobha has always manipulated her saying that Yash will not understand. Earlier we didn't feel too bad because it was for her benefit eg: forcing her into this lie and forcing her into this marriage so she and Ansh could have a good life, convincing her to believe that Prashant is truly dead and so on. Now it is for their own benefit, to save their son. Yes, all it takes for Aarti is to open up to Yash. As simplistic as it sounds for us, it is probably the hardest thing for her to do right now especially when she is at her emotionally weakest and logical reasoning has deserted her. I am not saying she is right but I understand where she is coming from. The Dubeys is another ball game. Dubey in today's pre-cap threatens that if Aarti doesn't show up then he will tell Yash. So what has stopped him from doing that until now. If he has the courage to tell Yash at the last minute before the transplantation then why not now or earlier.

So yes, for me both Aarti and Dubeys are accountable but I hold the Dubeys far more accountable than Aarti.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_11MelodiousDreamsgcluv

idunno

IF-Dazzler

idunno

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 8:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ilovepyaar

Originally posted by idunno

i am totally agreeing with u.Arti is quite mean and selfish woman,initially they show Arti sherni can fight for the right things .now she become cow when it comes to tell to yesh?she is married pregnant with yesh child is it not her duty or obligation more for yesh than prashants parents?what prashant did was not forgivable than why emotionally blackmail Aarti and why Artie listens all their crapes?but Arti thinks about her life and securities doesnt bother about yesh's love and care of her.a very selfish character i cant make this short of character in lead role

I do agree that she should tell Yash, but it's her fear that's stopping her. Her fear and the fact that she doesn't want to disappoint the Dubey's.
that is not solid reason for lying to yesh!what moral they spread by this to the couple?is it alright to hide the truth which is not that damaging by saying rather than by hiding the fact..now arti knows yesh's character very well he assures her that don't hesitate to share with him anything bothering her, he will support her no matter what but still in Arti's thick brain things are not fixing and listens to dubay's advice over yesh's trust? I will say only that much that Arti has taken love of yesh granted,she is calculative and selfish human being.

mmurdeshwar

mmurdeshwar

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 8:57pm | IP Logged
Y calling aarti as selfish? is aarti culprit of all things? When dubeys wanted to marry her off to yash they blackmailed her to shut her mouth n supported her. now when they no that aarti shudnt take stress as per doctors advice just when they want to save their dying son mr dubey wanted to tell yash n now they r still blackmailing aarti n ansh to keeo quiet. y always aarti has to compromise n sacrifice. if yash behaves rudely its aartis fault if bua taunts aarti she deserves it if g3 throws away aarti its good to teach aarti a lesson right? aarti is just being used n thrown like a toy but if we put ourself in her shoes we know she is a victim of circumstances. if yash throws her away or divorces her all will say aarti deserves it right? but all this while aartis true love sacrifice taking his insults humiliation n always standing besides him in tough times will go in mud just in a second.

when aarti does mistake she is used n thrown like a toy but never her good things n sacrifices r seen n remembered? . aarti isnt given a chance to explain whats in her heart ever as she is always forced to do or imposed on other ppls thoughts and advices. she is used n thrown like a garbage or flower in good or bad circumstances. i feel so

Edited by mahamaya - 16 November 2012 at 9:00pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_11

bbbccc

IF-Dazzler

bbbccc

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
@Safi, I agree with you, she had enough chances. Dubeys are wrong but so is she..

Now If Prashant didn;t show up in her life, would she have even tried to make an effort to tell him?? I say no, and she would have used Dubey's promise as an excuse. Now is that fair to Yash or even Scindia's and their love and trust.

Dubeys are parents to her and she want to protect them, but how?? Specially after knowing well Prashant and Yash have met and talked to each other. Can she and how long?

Also, how come Yash is not sensing discomfort? How can he feel for her but not once jealous how other guy knows her better? Isn't he same Yash, who could sense her discomfort before marriage and decided to talk to her himself and get her to mandap.

This too understanding Yash doesn;t exists and if they do, they are called what people gave him name here, a dunce.

I am just waiting the whole thing to be exposed now, as losing patience with every character at this point to rationalize their thinking and understanding it.

Just hope the whole drama is not blown out of proportion with all Scindia's knowing it at the same timeOuch so want to see just Yash's reaction only..

PuvZ

IF-Sizzlerz

PuvZ

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
mmm...  i understand your view.. Actually both of them is to be blamed.. Aarti is feeling guilt and scared of Yash's outcome when the truth is out.. But guess she really has to take the chance before its too late..  

Edited by PuvZ - 16 November 2012 at 9:19pm

gafulu14

IF-Stunnerz

gafulu14

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
dubey took promise from arti b 4 marrige that do not tell she divorce

2 now they again said if she will say to yash might be them son die, coze of yash will not agre... the way dubey said to arti, now arti scared  or confused for yash 1 side and other sidedubey parivar ka ehasssan

cuttie17

Groupbie

cuttie17

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
agree with uu dear...i m nt angry at dubey at all bc in the place of parents wat tey are doing is 100 percent justified

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.