Punar Vivah

Aarti is to Blame, Not the Dubey's! (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 6

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 6
Page 4 Page 6

akui1984

IF-Rockerz

akui1984

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 3:49pm | IP Logged

Hmmm...Actually from their actions and esp Shoba "speech" to Aarti I think they are probably selfish cause all they think abt is saving Prashant life... but that is understandable since Prashant is facing death and all they can think abt is saving this child that they brought into this world!!! I get where they are coming from and their actions shows their desperations!!! I do not know if they are justified in the actions that they have taken thus far after Prashant illness comes to light but I can tell that all their decisions are made solely to save Prashant...They are selfish in the sense that is all they think abt and do not think the implications of their actions on Ansh and Aarti's lives...But at the end of the day, I know that they do not mean any real harm...They are just caught in Mission Save Prashant!!!Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gmhatcherilovepyaar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Aarti is to Blame, Not the Dubey's! (Page 3)" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ilovepyaar

IF-Sizzlerz

ilovepyaar

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 3:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jikky_84

Saffi,
What they have shown is that Arati was given a kasam not to tell anything to Yash and Dubey has taken that back on her birthday and told her to say everything to Yash. at least in TV world all these kasmas are taken importantly LOL

What is the use of telling Yash everything after BMT Ouch does that have any value? By then Arati has already taken away Yash's right as Ansh's father Ouch

Like you said, it may be Dubey's who will finally solve all the problems when everyone will misunderstand Arati. Lets see what happens.

Yeah the kasam. Ouch Mr. Dubey withdrew the kasam though and she still hasn't told Yash.

For them, Prashant will be safe, so it holds a lot of value for them as parent's. I don't think they'd care if Aarti told Yash or didn't tell Yash after the BMT.

sallybaby

IF-Rockerz

sallybaby

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 3:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ilovepyaar

Originally posted by annymous

but i didnt say she is right, i said it doesnt mean we should call her selfish because that is what you said, yeah i will do anything in my power but  if i have to do something wrong which might hurt other people in order to save someone i love then what is the point, that is not right. i understand what you are saying, it is normal for them to do that, it wont make sense to fully blame them, but if aarti is not right then they are not right either, both are to be blamed to be honest

I'm not saying that they're doing the right thing, because I don't agree with what the Dubey's are doing either. I just can't blame the Dubey's and call them selfish. I feel really bad that they're going through this situation in their life.

Aarti on the other hand has only herself to blame for hiding the divorce truth because she knows that Yash hates lies, and he has the right to know about her past. If I were in Yash's position, I wouldn't be able to trust her again.

yeah i understand what you mean

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ilovepyaar

ilovepyaar

IF-Sizzlerz

ilovepyaar

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 3:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by akui1984

Hmmm...Actually from their actions and esp Shoba "speech" to Aarti I think they are probably selfish cause all they think abt is saving Prashant life... but that is understandable since Prashant is facing death and all they can think abt is saving this child that they brought into this world!!! I get where they are coming from and their actions shows their desperations!!! I do not know if they are justified in the actions that they have taken thus far after Prashant illness comes to light but I can tell that all their decisions are made solely to save Prashant...They are selfish in the sense that is all they think abt and do not think the implications of their actions on Ansh and Aarti's lives...But at the end of the day, I know that they do not mean any real harm...They are just caught in Mission Save Prashant!!!Wink

They aren't doing this for themselves though, they're doing it to save their son's life. If this is considered selfish, then every parent in the world would be selfish because they value their child's well-being the most. Right now, Aarti's problem seems inferior to Prashant's problem, so they can only think about saving Prashant's life. If the CVs showed the Dubeys any differently, then I would have found it extremely unrealistic behaviour.

ilovepyaar

IF-Sizzlerz

ilovepyaar

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 3:59pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ilovepyaar

but i didnt say she is right, i said it doesnt mean we should call her selfish because that is what you said, yeah i will do anything in my power but  if i have to do something wrong which might hurt other people in order to save someone i love then what is the point, that is not right. i understand what you are saying, it is normal for them to do that, it wont make sense to fully blame them, but if aarti is not right then they are not right either, both are to be blamed to be honest

I'm not saying that they're doing the right thing, because I don't agree with what the Dubey's are doing either. I just can't blame the Dubey's and call them selfish. I feel really bad that they're going through this situation in their life.

Aarti on the other hand has only herself to blame for hiding the divorce truth because she knows that Yash hates lies, and he has the right to know about her past. If I were in Yash's position, I wouldn't be able to trust her again.

yeah i understand what you mean

I understand where you're coming from too Smile

gmhatcher

gmhatcher

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 4:00pm | IP Logged
I liked that you made a post but I have to disagree ( mostly cause I like disagreeing, it just makes things more democratic).
Aarti isn't to blame, she is a victim of her own convictions. She is at heart an honest person, in addition to that she is fiercely loyal to those she loves, and she loves deeply. The Dubey's are her family and she is incredibly loyal to them. Does that make her foolish? Yes, but most of us are when it comes to family.
The Dubey's have not dealt honorably with her or the S family. See this is the problem with lying, there's no such thing as a small lie. They intentionally set out to deceive both Aarti and the S family by saying that Aarti was a widow. Now lets follow the trail...
Originally they didn't want Aarti to know that she was marrying as a widow... when she found out and wanted to tell the truth they stopped her using guilt and debt ( at best an uncomfortable combination and at it's worse a deadly one).
Sr. Dubey has continuously lied ( by omission) about his contact with Prashant to Shohba...which since he didn't say that Prashant was not only alone but ill, left no room for Shobha to become sympathetic to Prashant's plight before he entered such an advanced stage of cancer
Then the Shobha doesn't tell Aarti about Prashant when she first finds out because of the pregnancy complications...good thought but at some point you gotta buck-up, but she didn't.
Sr. Dubey tries to forcibly take Ansh to the hospital ( for what I don't know) without Aarti or Yash knowing only to be stopped by Prashant (his only good act as far as I can tell and no I didn't forget he saved Aarti when she passed out in the woods). And Aarti finds out that Prashant is still around and has had contact with her son ( you know the one he's not sure is his). Instead of telling the truth they again do what... TELL A LIE, and so on and so forth until here we are...
Their lie, their mess, her fault. A day ago they were begging Aarti to tell Yash and she did ( we're led to believe he didn't hear her, but personally I still have a little doubt). Then they corner her after they left her son with an ill Prashant who proceeded to promptly pass out. Aarti took him to the hospital leaving her husband and family to do the needful. She left a gift from her mother-in-law to get medications for Prashant and she had no idea what was wrong with him until the pharmacist told her.
I understand why the Dubey's have done a lot of what they have done but their messy behavior is their own. That's how they choose to handle things, to apply familial love as an ax to the neck is absolutely unjust and that's what they have done to the most loyal member of their happy little band of thieves. And all this started from one little lie.
***NOTE***
I didn't assign blame because at this point everyone involved with the exception of Ansh (and since he lied to his Mom he's really skating the edge here) has contributed to where we are now.

Edited by gmhatcher - 16 November 2012 at 5:50pm

gcluv

mmurdeshwar

mmurdeshwar

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 5:46pm | IP Logged
Y always aarti is to be blamed whether yash behaves rudely or bua taunts her or g3 kicks her out?
y always aarti shud suffer at the cost of prashants mistakes or dubeys blackmail to ansh n aarti? is she born only to suffer? hasnt she tried umpteen no of times to tell truth? y always the cvs bring aartis faults to light? Cvs dont realise that is aartis divorcee lie biggest sin than infedility lie of paridi?

aarti tried to tell yash many times but paridi deliberately lied as she was knowing she left prateek and was bothered abt her career more she knew she was wrong . y always blame aarti? nobody in dubey family or scindiya family can see what she has gone thru or what she is being put thru by dubeys. scindiya family only know that just bcoz aatti commits.mistakes she shud b punished. always aartu is being blamed for all.problems in scindiya family. nobody understands her pain.just bcoz they wanna save their dying son that doesnt mean they blackmail.her to shut her mouth everytime. the person who.supports wrong doing person is also wrong. Shobha n mr dubey r more responsible. dubey blackmails shobha to tell yash everything then y he backs out last minute n blackmails aarti to shut her mouth?

r dubeys going to tell yash tht they were the ones who forced aarti to lie. if whole scindiya family or yash kicks out aarti from home after the truth then dubeys will say we r so happy u come back to prashant aarti. he has changed a lot n ansh is prashants khoon only.

Galti kare koi aur that is dubeys and bhare koi aur that is hamari.aarti? plz remember aarti has lot to suffer. so pity i feel.for her. yash has to keep his KC promise. what is he gonna do if aarti loses her baby? he isnt and shudnt be hard hearted?

Edited by mahamaya - 16 November 2012 at 5:57pm

gcluv

jasraj123

IF-Sizzlerz

jasraj123

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 6:13pm | IP Logged
NICE POST
LOVE THE FACT THAT YEHHH DUBEY'S ARE NOT ONLY TO BLAME

AARTI ALSO NEED COURAGE TO TELL TRUTH TO YASH

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.