Punar Vivah

Aarti is to Blame, Not the Dubey's! (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 3 Page 6

idunno

IF-Dazzler

idunno

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 3:35pm | IP Logged
i am totally agreeing with u.Arti is quite mean and selfish woman,initially they show Arti sherni can fight for the right things .now she become cow when it comes to tell to yesh?she is married pregnant with yesh child is it not her duty or obligation more for yesh than prashants parents?what prashant did was not forgivable than why emotionally blackmail Aarti and why Artie listens all their crapes?but Arti thinks about her life and securities doesnt bother about yesh's love and care of her.a very selfish character i cant make this short of character in lead role
Originally posted by ilovepyaar

I just read your thoughts on the last few episode, and whoa... so much negativity about the Dubey's! Yes, the Dubey's are hiding the truth from Yash and are emotionally blackmailing Aarti, but what can they do? They just want to save their son. This doesn't make them selfish.

I think Mr. Dubey might tell Yash if Aarti doesn't agree to the Bone Marrow Transfer because he'd have no options left. If Aarti refuses, he has to figure out another way to get Ansh in the operating room for Prashant. He'd have no other choice but to tell Yash about it! Until now, he's only been scared that Yash will say no to the transfer, but since it's a do or die situation if Aarti refuses, he'll have to take the risk.

And I don't blame him. He just wants his son's life and so does Shobha. A parent would kill for their child's life, so what the Dubey's are doing is nothing out of the ordinary.

If you had to be angry at someone, you should be angry at Aarti. Not the Dubey's. Yes, the Dubey's are begging them for Ansh's bone marrow, but she's the one who is keeping it from Yash. The Dubey's haven't taped her mouth and tied her up. She has a voice, she sleeps in the same room as Yash. She's had SO many opportunities to let it out, yet she hasn't. If anyone is to blame for this situation it's Aarti. Instead of saying "The Dubey's are selfish", shouldn't we be saying "Aarti is selfish"? Doesn't Yash have the right to know Aarti's truth from Aarti herself? Why should the Dubey's care about what happens between them? They won't get affected once the truth comes out, but Aarti will. She isn't telling Yash, but I don't see any "Aarti's selfish", "I hate Aarti", "Aarti is horrible *angry*" posts on the forum. Many of you identify with her circumstances and aren't criticizing her. Then why can't you identify with the Dubey's?

Sorry, I just had to let that out.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ilovepyaar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Aarti is to Blame, Not the Dubey's! (Page 2)" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sallybaby

IF-Rockerz

sallybaby

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ilovepyaar

Originally posted by annymous

do you know why people arent critisizing her, because it is not like she decided not to tell him, cant you see the guilt on her face everytime, she wants to tell him but yet she doesnt want to hurt the dubeys at the same time, it is not like she is having a good time, she has been worried since that time so how can you call her selfish then, and the reasons why people are angry with the dubeys is because they are making her feel worse, obviously that is not a good reason not to tell yash, i personally think she should still have, but you cant call her selfish and hate her because of that

Just because she feels guilty about it, she's right? Yes, I agree that she does feel guilty about it. But guilt doesn't excuse someone from hiding something from her husband. That's like saying it's okay to murder someone and not tell anyone because you feel guilty about it. Ouch

The same can be said about the Dubeys. They have been worried about their son's life, so how can we call them selfish? Put yourself in their shoes, wouldn't you try to do everything in your power to save your child? I know I would. I might even do much worse than what the Dubey's have done. In such a critical situation, people change.

I don't hate Aarti, neither do I think she's selfish. I'm just trying to prove a point by saying if the Dubey's are selfish, then so is Aarti. Since I don't believe the Dubeys are selfish, I don't think Aarti is either.
but i didnt say she is right, i said it doesnt mean we should call her selfish because that is what you said, yeah i will do anything in my power but  if i have to do something wrong which might hurt other people in order to save someone i love then what is the point, that is not right. i understand what you are saying, it is normal for them to do that, it wont make sense to fully blame them, but if aarti is not right then they are not right either, both are to be blamed to be honest

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gmhatcherilovepyaar

ilovepyaar

IF-Sizzlerz

ilovepyaar

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 3:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jikky_84

@ Saffi,

She had all these months and she could have told and I agree that was her mistake. Like you said if she is hiding things from her husband, then what kind of a wife she is?, then the parents who are not bothered about their daughter's health  and unborn child or her marriage and putting her in all the pressure, what kind of parents are they? So are they even true to the word that they consider Arati as their own child. You just can't switch between daughter and daughter in law according to your need.

They are putting Arati through all these and asking her to lie to Yash more and more, and what if she end up loosing her child? What if Scindiya's abandon her because the whole PV was based on a lie? What if Yash also is angry with her? What if she looses this second chance that Dubey's gave to her is lost and she is back to square one with Ansh? Can they give her back all these thing? or will they want Arati to be back as Prashant's wife like Dubey has many time hinted, if Yash leaves her she can come back to Prashant. Is she some kind of a doll whom you can throw of when you don't need and take back when you need?

I am not saying that Arati is right in hiding everything to Yash but Dubey's are equally wrong here. Aren't they the ones who started the divorce lie but did they ever thought of meeting Yash and clearing him up that it was them who started the lie and they forced Arati to remain quiet? 

They always asked Arati to face everything even when they have started that. I would have appreciated if they directly went to Yash and confessed everything  what they did from the beginning or even tried to do that. But they always chose the easy way out and not the right one.

I do think that the Dubey's consider her their daughter because if they hadn't then they wouldn't have disowned Prashant in the first place. However, the child who is in need of them more right now is Prashant. He's in his last stage of cancer! Right now Aarti's child is inferior to Prashant's health for them.

In my opinion, I don't think that they would mind if Aarti tells Yash everything after the bone marrow transfer, because Prashant would already have been safe by then. For them, they can't see beyond their son's health. The Dubey's are under the impression that if Aarti doesn't tell Yash now, then he and the family will never find out the truth so she won't have to go through with all of that. Even if they do find out, they still would think their son is in more need than Aarti. If roles were reversed between Aarti and Prashant, and Aarti was the one at the hospital, then I'm sure they would be desperate for Aarti's life as well.

If the scenario you gave were to happen (losing her baby, broken marriage, disowned by Scindhia's), then I would still blame Aarti more than the Dubey's. Aarti's a grown woman, and she should have told all this to Yash long ago.

I have a feeling that when the truth will unfold in front of Yash and he's under all sorts of misunderstandings, it will be the Dubey's who clear it. So let's see if they clear it up with Yash when he finds out. We can't make that assumption that they wouldn't tell him yet, because he doesn't know the truth yet.

The whole divorcee lie was a big lie, and I agree that they chose the easy way out by hiding it. However, right now, they're not taking the easy way out on anything. It's really hard to see their son in such a critical stage and time is also limited. If they tell Yash, they might be afraid that he'll say no out of anger and then when he comes to his senses, it'll be too late. Or they're scared that he'll downright refuse. Right now, they want to take as few risks as possible, even if it means taking Ansh's marrow in an unethical manner.

gmhatcher

KamliKudi

IF-Dazzler

KamliKudi

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 3:40pm | IP Logged
Lol Aarti is selfish????

Returning to DC lolll

ilovepyaar

ilovepyaar

IF-Sizzlerz

ilovepyaar

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 3:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by idunno

i am totally agreeing with u.Arti is quite mean and selfish woman,initially they show Arti sherni can fight for the right things .now she become cow when it comes to tell to yesh?she is married pregnant with yesh child is it not her duty or obligation more for yesh than prashants parents?what prashant did was not forgivable than why emotionally blackmail Aarti and why Artie listens all their crapes?but Arti thinks about her life and securities doesnt bother about yesh's love and care of her.a very selfish character i cant make this short of character in lead role

I do agree that she should tell Yash, but it's her fear that's stopping her. Her fear and the fact that she doesn't want to disappoint the Dubey's.

gmhatcher

ilovepyaar

IF-Sizzlerz

ilovepyaar

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 3:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by annymous

but i didnt say she is right, i said it doesnt mean we should call her selfish because that is what you said, yeah i will do anything in my power but  if i have to do something wrong which might hurt other people in order to save someone i love then what is the point, that is not right. i understand what you are saying, it is normal for them to do that, it wont make sense to fully blame them, but if aarti is not right then they are not right either, both are to be blamed to be honest

I'm not saying that they're doing the right thing, because I don't agree with what the Dubey's are doing either. I just can't blame the Dubey's and call them selfish. I feel really bad that they're going through this situation in their life.

Aarti on the other hand has only herself to blame for hiding the divorce truth because she knows that Yash hates lies, and he has the right to know about her past. If I were in Yash's position, I wouldn't be able to trust her again.

ilovepyaar

IF-Sizzlerz

ilovepyaar

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 3:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KamliKudi

Lol Aarti is selfish????

Returning to DC lolll

*Returning too*

jikky_84

IF-Sizzlerz

jikky_84

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 3:46pm | IP Logged
Saffi,
What they have shown is that Arati was given a kasam not to tell anything to Yash and Dubey has taken that back on her birthday and told her to say everything to Yash. at least in TV world all these kasmas are taken importantly LOL

What is the use of telling Yash everything after BMT Ouch does that have any value? By then Arati has already taken away Yash's right as Ansh's father Ouch

Like you said, it may be Dubey's who will finally solve all the problems when everyone will misunderstand Arati. Lets see what happens.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gmhatcherilovepyaar

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.